PDA

View Full Version : Welcome Trey Grayson supporters

cesarcongo
05-19-2010, 03:22 AM
You fought a very hard fight to the finish.
we have more in common than differences.
Lets beat the anti coal anti small business progressives!
Either we hang together or we all get hanged separately!
welcome Graysonites

RonPaulwillWin
05-19-2010, 03:26 AM
ban

Mini-Me
05-19-2010, 03:33 AM
ban

LOL, that was a bit mean. ;) Besides, this is an RPF's tradition when other candidates' campaigns end! There's always a chance...an ever-so-slight chance...that an occasion like this might convince a few people to rejoin the light side of the Force. :)

BTW, welcome to RPF's yourself, cesarcongo!

cesarcongo
05-19-2010, 03:34 AM
ban

take it easy though it wont be the first time i was unfairly banned and Im not afraid

cesarcongo
05-19-2010, 03:34 AM
lol, that was a bit mean. ;) besides, this is an rpf's tradition when other candidates' campaigns end! There's always a chance...an ever-so-slight chance...that an occasion like this might convince a few people to rejoin the light side of the force. :)

+1776

DirtMcGirt
05-19-2010, 03:41 AM
+1776

+1776 is the secret knock so you are an official member of RPF until Cowlesy hunts you down with his banhammer!!!:eek:

Bman
05-19-2010, 03:45 AM
+1776 is the secret knock so you are an official member of RPF until Cowlesy hunts you down with his banhammer!!!:eek:

Let the hazing begin!!!

Mini-Me
05-19-2010, 03:49 AM
+1776 is the secret knock so you are an official member of RPF until Cowsley hunts you down with his banhammer!!!:eek:

His other post has me trying to guess his former identity. From what little I know of cesar's posting style, I'm tentatively guessing oyate. :p I could easily be wrong, though...it's a bit of a stretch.

I think it's pretty safe to say that mods aren't hunting down alternate accounts for previously banned members anyway, at least not right now. I mean, Josh_LA has been banned and rebanned on multiple accounts, and his Walt_M account was unbanned again recently.

BuddyRey
05-19-2010, 03:50 AM
Nothing wrong with welcoming forthright Grayson supporters into the fold. They're concerned about the direction of the country just like we are!

Besides, with luck, our message will rub off on a few of 'em! :)

anaconda
05-19-2010, 04:26 AM
It's a big tent. Let's all take our country back from the elitist corporatists.

cesarcongo
05-19-2010, 05:56 AM
His other post has me trying to guess his former identity. From what little I know of cesar's posting style, I'm tentatively guessing oyate. :p I could easily be wrong, though...it's a bit of a stretch.

not really barrysoetoro ;)

specsaregood
05-19-2010, 08:00 AM
take it easy though it wont be the first time i was unfairly banned and Im not afraid

So basically you are saying you do not respect private property rights? And if an owner of a property tells you to leave and not come back, you think it is ok to ignore their wishes? No wonder you were banned.

Welcome Grayson supporters, once you get past the lies you were fed as part of a hotly contested campaign, I think you will like Dr. Paul.

Matt Collins
05-19-2010, 06:47 PM
Trey Grayson had supporters?

Thargok
05-19-2010, 06:50 PM
Trey Grayson had supporters?

Conway supporters.