sevin
05-19-2010, 10:05 AM
Google is evil.

ClayTrainor
05-19-2010, 10:12 AM
As a marketer, I can't stop using them until everyone else does :D

ChaosControl
05-19-2010, 10:52 AM
"If you have something that you don't want anyone to know, maybe you shouldn't be doing it in the first place. "

This tyrant asshole is just like the morons who say that you shouldn't oppose the patriot act if you have nothing to hide and all that crap. I hate authoritarian filth like this guy. Google needs to go bankrupt. To hell with it.

If you have to use it, use scroogle so that you're actually anonymous and these privacy invading totalitarians can't store information about you.

Seriously, does anyone really need to question why I hate mega corporations as much as I hate the government. Stuff like this makes it pretty damn obvious why.

ClayTrainor
05-19-2010, 10:56 AM
Google needs to go bankrupt. To hell with it.

Not gonna happen anytime remotely soon... sorry :(

Carole
05-19-2010, 11:06 AM
I stopped using them a few months ago. :D (At least, I think I am not using them???) :eek:

RonPaulwillWin
05-19-2010, 11:10 AM
Google pwns all. Sorry guys.

furface
05-19-2010, 11:51 AM
As a marketer, I can't stop using them until everyone else does :D

Do you advertise on Google? I have found Google ads to be tremendously ineffective.

fisharmor
05-19-2010, 12:14 PM
Last paragraph of the article:

Google versus China is just the undercard. The really interesting battle will happen if the Justice Department decides to follow through on its plans to make Google this decade's Microsoft. That's when we get the main event: Google vs. U.S. Government. It should be a pretty good fight as long as the Government can get used to being the underdog for once.

Sorry, giant corporation that got all its info on me voluntarily ALWAYS beats gang of thieves who threatened to throw me in a rape dungeon if I didn't give them my information.

ARealConservative
05-19-2010, 12:21 PM
Google is not a magical fairy cloud of technology that exists purely to help you find information (that's Wikipedia).

Google is a corporation. Their goal is to acquire as much of the world's money as possible.

we have the same goal!!! :D

Perry
05-19-2010, 12:38 PM
I could give a better answer than all the above...

sevin
05-19-2010, 12:41 PM
Do you advertise on Google? I have found Google ads to be tremendously ineffective.

I found them very effective, but I was banned for life along with tens of thousands of others. You're only allowed to advertise with them if they like and approve of your site. They'll drop you for even the slightest violation. Yup, Google is doing so well, they can pick and choose their customers.

BlackTerrel
05-19-2010, 12:45 PM
This tyrant asshole is just like the morons who say that you shouldn't oppose the patriot act if you have nothing to hide and all that crap. I hate authoritarian filth like this guy. Google needs to go bankrupt. To hell with it.

If you have to use it, use scroogle so that you're actually anonymous and these privacy invading totalitarians can't store information about you.

Seriously, does anyone really need to question why I hate mega corporations as much as I hate the government. Stuff like this makes it pretty damn obvious why.

The difference is the government forces you to do something you don't want. You don't like Google don't use them.

Hell come up with a company that searches better than Google and then fund the Revolution.