PDA

View Full Version : July 4th Money Bomb!?!

TXcarlosTX
05-18-2010, 07:15 PM
Who is setting this up?

YouTube - John Adams. Liberty will reign. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t2FAAVPX-jg&feature=related)

dumbdumb
05-18-2010, 07:20 PM
http://www.facebook.com/?sk=messages&tid=388597854073#!/event.php?eid=117586274934065

yatez112
05-18-2010, 07:31 PM
July 4th works perfectly...and the video that was posted on the facebook link is effin' awesome! LOVE IT!

devil21
05-18-2010, 07:34 PM
Might want to make it the day before or day after the 4th. Lots of people will be vacationing or out with family or whatever on that day.

TXcarlosTX
05-18-2010, 07:40 PM
Might want to make it the day before or day after the 4th. Lots of people will be vacationing or out with family or whatever on that day.

Nah we will be ok. We will introduce to the neo-cons to how much fun a true liberty money bomb is. I wouldnt be suprized if you hear mitch promoting it on national tv. remember this post. july 4th money bomb is golden. some badass hype liberty, freedom, revolution videos will go a long way

RyanRSheets
05-18-2010, 07:43 PM
Honestly, I think Peter deserves this day. We don't want to get overconfident, and we need to keep up the pace, but we're now dealing with a much, much larger pool of resources. Unless the official campaign starts pushing the moneybombs on the national front and the establishment pushes them as well, we probably aren't going to make a huge splash with moneybombs. Our focus now needs to be on keeping our current supporters and holding McConnell and the GOP to their promise to help out. We now have a real chance to start funding Schiff's campaign, and with the recent Blumenthal scandal, I think he can start to make a splash. Rand's win will be huge for the momentum of our movement, let's not waste potential.

beazy
05-18-2010, 07:48 PM
Who doesnt want Peter to win? But our best shot right now is Rand. Rand did this on his own and so will Peter. I think the best thing we can do for Peter right now is try to get a new poll out,before their little convention. If we can get it down to Peter and Linda we should be in good shape.

Bergie Bergeron
05-18-2010, 09:24 PM
June 1 minibomb since Kentucky entered the Union in 1792?

July 9 The Declaration of Independence was read aloud to General George Washington's troops in New York, 1776

lx43
05-18-2010, 09:26 PM
July 4th is good for the a big one, but I would also do a smaller one to keep the funds coming in before then. Rands cash position might be low.

Jeremy
05-18-2010, 09:27 PM
Gage is working on it.

Dustancostine
05-18-2010, 09:44 PM
I have www.thisjuly4th.com and www.thisjulyfourth.com registered. We used them last year for Kokesh. If we aren't going to use them for Adam again this year, we can certainly use it for Rand this year.

Jeremy
05-18-2010, 09:48 PM
I have www.thisjuly4th.com and www.thisjulyfourth.com registered. We used them last year for Kokesh. If we aren't going to use them for Adam again this year, we can certainly use it for Rand this year.

There is already a Rand moneybomb planned for that day, so Adam's can't be on the same day.

MRoCkEd
05-18-2010, 09:52 PM
http://GoRandGo.com

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Bergie Bergeron
05-18-2010, 09:57 PM
thisjuly4th feels epic for an epic moneybomb.

Slutter McGee
05-18-2010, 10:01 PM
Even though I am moving to Kentucky...my donations are going to Schiff for now...want to see how much the rank and file GOP are going to fund Rand's campaign...but I am curious what could be done with a truely national liberty movement/tea-party/GOP moneybomb could do now that Rand has the nomination.

Sincerely,

Slutter McGee

DeadheadForPaul
05-18-2010, 11:43 PM
~bump~!!!!

devil21
05-19-2010, 03:37 AM
Even though I am moving to Kentucky...my donations are going to Schiff for now...want to see how much the rank and file GOP are going to fund Rand's campaign...but I am curious what could be done with a truely national liberty movement/tea-party/GOP moneybomb could do now that Rand has the nomination.

Sincerely,

Slutter McGee

I don't want to take that chance. The rank-and-file don't donate much anyway. The questions is will lobbyists support Rand? Ha yeah I'll hold my breath for that one. :rolleyes:

Remember, to the special interests, D or R means nothing since they ultimately stand for the same things. We need to ensure Rand is funded fully without waiting for the basic rank-and-file GOP voter and the special interest lobbies. The special interests will fund Rand's opponent, just like they did with Grayson. We raised $35mil for Ron's presidential campaign and $3mil for Rand's without much effort. Waiting for Joe Schmoe to kick in is a foolish proposition when we are so close to taking a major foothold with Rand's candidacy. This election may very well set up RAND'S PRESIDENTIAL RUN in 4 to 8 years. It is NOT to be experimented with!

WE MUST WIN THIS ELECTION! DONATE EVERY GODDAMN CENT YOU CAN TO RAND'S CAMPAIGN!

(Did I just channel Hollywood for that post? lol)

Slutter McGee
05-19-2010, 11:42 AM
I don't want to take that chance. The rank-and-file don't donate much anyway. The questions is will lobbyists support Rand? Ha yeah I'll hold my breath for that one. :rolleyes:

Remember, to the special interests, D or R means nothing since they ultimately stand for the same things. We need to ensure Rand is funded fully without waiting for the basic rank-and-file GOP voter and the special interest lobbies. The special interests will fund Rand's opponent, just like they did with Grayson. We raised $35mil for Ron's presidential campaign and $3mil for Rand's without much effort. Waiting for Joe Schmoe to kick in is a foolish proposition when we are so close to taking a major foothold with Rand's candidacy. This election may very well set up RAND'S PRESIDENTIAL RUN in 4 to 8 years. It is NOT to be experimented with!

WE MUST WIN THIS ELECTION! DONATE EVERY GODDAMN CENT YOU CAN TO RAND'S CAMPAIGN!

(Did I just channel Hollywood for that post? lol)

Why are you responding to me? I am a fucking troll remember. It is in your sig. Sad to see Bamafan is out of our club though.

Sincerely,

Slutter McGee

amisspelledword
05-19-2010, 12:17 PM
how about including everyone for this moneybomb?

moneybombs were invented by you guys with Ron Paul... they've pretty much stayed in the liberty movement area since then.

my idea: lets market this moneybomb not to the regulars... but to the state of kentucky. of course do the normal marketing with videos and posts and spam all over the liberty websites and facebook and whatnot---- but how about some carefully targetted KY advertisements? im talking newspaper and radio ads for this moneybomb.

let's teach the mainstream, rank and file KY Republicans how much fun moneybombs are.

i wonder how much it'd cost to have a marcus carey type radio host even do a show where they watch the results come in, talk about rand's campaign, have special guests talk about the election, attack Conway, and just get "FIRED UP" (to quote Mongiardo) to donate and support Rand Paul.

local car dealerships are almost ALWAYS doing 1 or 2 hour long radio shows where the radio station is at the dealership live and dominating the entire station. could we do something like that?

what do you guys think?

TruthisTreason
05-19-2010, 12:18 PM
No internet money bomb should be on a Saturday or Sunday!

Internet usage drops off big time on weekends!