PDA

View Full Version : Hannity said Randslide

itshappening
05-18-2010, 07:06 PM
haha, does he read here (or his staff?)

nayjevin
05-18-2010, 07:20 PM
I don't know but if 'Randslide' becomes a household word on his way to the Senate what would that do to Hannity?

Brett
05-18-2010, 07:22 PM
Randslide Rand Paul for President 2016.

Paulitical Correctness
05-18-2010, 07:30 PM
And again. LOL.

Stop Making Cents
05-18-2010, 07:31 PM
God Bless Sarah Palin for endorsing Paul when no big name politician would touch him with a 10 foot pole.

Jeremy
05-18-2010, 07:31 PM
Sarah Palin said it on his show too.

Chieftain1776
05-18-2010, 07:40 PM
LOL! Saw a lump in Santorum's throat when discussing Rand.

He himself didn't say anything about it but the other panelist brought Rand up and Hannity repeated the Randslide term.

Nice!

georgiaboy
05-18-2010, 07:46 PM
time to reverse this co-opting trend.

HOLLYWOOD
05-18-2010, 08:10 PM
Political Pundit Bob Beckel... FOX News Contributor...

"One thing about tonight, I don't see any evidence of all you guys so hoppin hear about how the country is in termoil and their ready to turn everybody out of office. It hasn't happen... turnout has been low, it's about, what I expected to happen.

(in a cynical manner) So, I don't think, uh, the Tea Party can claim all they want in Kentucky... you've got yourself a VERY FLAWED candidate. "

HANNITY blabs about the changes, in the GOP, knucklehead Beckel replies, "You've got some tides here and there (Tea Party revolt) but I don't think it's a wave. Totally discredits the movement and results.

Sounds like Roger Ailes, Rupurt Murdoch and Fuck You Frank... dictating to this old pundit NEOCON.

haaaylee
05-18-2010, 08:16 PM
front page:

http://video.foxnews.com/

angelatc
05-18-2010, 08:17 PM
Political Pundit Bob Beckel... FOX News Contributor...

"One thing about tonight, I don't see any evidence of all you guys so hoppin hear about how the country is in termoil and their ready to turn everybody out of office. It hasn't happen... turnout has been low, it's about, what I expected to happen.

(in a cynical manner) So, I don't think, uh, the Tea Party can claim all they want in Kentucky... you've got yourself a VERY FLAWED candidate. "

HANNITY blabs about the changes, in the GOP, knucklehead Beckel replies, "You've got some tides here and there (Tea Party revolt) but I don't think it's a wave. Totally discredits the movement and results.

Sounds like Roger Ailes, Rupurt Murdoch and Fuck You Frank... dictating to this old pundit NEOCON.

As I just posted in another thread, apparently it was the biggest turnout in KY GOP Primary history.

Kylie
05-18-2010, 08:39 PM
As I just posted in another thread, apparently it was the biggest turnout in KY GOP Primary history.

Nice. A sweet little "fuck you" to them all.

Jeros
05-18-2010, 09:32 PM
God Bless Sarah Palin for endorsing Paul when no big name politician would touch him with a 10 foot pole.

Your god may have reservations about blessing a proponent of preemptive war. You should not suppose that your god would require encouragement or advice to bless.

SovereignMN
05-18-2010, 09:36 PM
Your god may have reservations about blessing a proponent of preemptive war. You should not suppose that your god would require encouragement or advice to bless.

Relax a bit. It's an expression.

Jeros
05-18-2010, 09:44 PM
Relax a bit. It's an expression.

I am relaxed. Thank you for the concern though.

Inflation
05-19-2010, 03:10 AM
I am relaxed. Thank you for the concern though.

"Relax a bit" is just an expression as well. You know what it means.

I also advise you to "relax a bit." Your hysterical Palin phobia concerns me.

You do realize that Gov. Palin will step in and help Rand, especially if Chicago Emperor campaigns with Konway, right? :cool:

Aratus
05-19-2010, 06:55 AM
Randslide!

Matt Collins
05-19-2010, 06:53 PM
I think #randslide was the highest hashtag in Twitter yesterday.

Aratus
05-20-2010, 07:34 AM
WOOOOOOT!!!! twitter is into RANDSLIDE!