PDA

View Full Version : Move over Palin and Rubio. The Tea Party has elected its leader.

sofia
05-18-2010, 06:36 PM
Every media source is describing Rand as the "Tea Party's Candidate" in Kentucky.

This may be the start of something HUGE. Rand is the hottest thing going right now.

Why not a draft Rand for 2012?

"Libertarian" Dad wont win in a GOP primary......but "conservative" Rand is adored by the ditto-heads.

Think about it....Why not Rand?

catdd
05-18-2010, 06:39 PM
This is huge, it proves the status quo is losing it's influence. They went all out to defeat Rand and were blown off the field.

Light
05-18-2010, 06:39 PM
Every media source is describing Rand as the "Tea Party's Candidate" in Kentucky.

This may be the start of something HUGE. Rand is the hottest thing going right now.

"Libertarian" Dad wont win in a GOP primary......but "conservative" Rand is adored by the ditto-heads.

I think Rand should have at least one term in the Senate under his belt before running. However, serving less than a full term in the federal senate did not stop Obama from winning in a landslide...

sofia
05-18-2010, 06:41 PM
I think Rand should have at least one term in the Senate under his belt before running. However, serving less than a full term in the federal senate did not stop Obama from winning in a landslide...

My fear is that if the revolution doesnt happen by 2012.....2016 might be too late...

Our situation is very serious. Obama and his handlers want to stage a red coup after they crash the economy.

AuH20
05-18-2010, 06:42 PM
The Democrats are going to pour untold amounts of money into this Senate race. They want to take out Rand before he really grabs a national foothold.

HOLLYWOOD
05-18-2010, 06:44 PM
Never Forget... Marco Rubio is a Political Poison Product of the Aspen Institute. He's your typically tailored Manchurian candidate. The voters in Florida don't have a clue about this.

georgiaboy
05-18-2010, 07:05 PM
continue raising the stakes, go all in.

tipping point.

the fortress wall has been breached.

parocks
05-18-2010, 07:09 PM
If Rand isn't too young / inexperienced for 2012, it could be that Ron runs, but Rand gets the VP nomination. I'm not saying that's the most likely outcome, or the desired outcome, but it's another permutation.

Matthew Zak
05-18-2010, 07:16 PM
Now that Rand is in the Senate, Ron Paul's image and reputation will improve. Ron and Rand are a one-two punch, and if the GOP knows what is good for it, they'll kneel.

catdd
05-18-2010, 07:45 PM
Senator Rand Paul sounds good on him. On to November.

phill4paul
05-18-2010, 07:46 PM
It is not so much a victory as it is a foothold. The battle continues. Drink well this night. Tomorrow we press forward. Local. State. Federal.

gls
05-18-2010, 07:47 PM
Now that Rand is in the Senate

You're getting way ahead of yourself. Now is the time to get into high gear. The establishment will be coming at us with all they've got in the general.

spudea
05-18-2010, 08:06 PM
All this media coverage surronding Rand will boost the Paul name and if he can keep the press up over the next year it will raise Ron's name recognition setting him up for a much better performance in the presidential primaries. So lets keep it RON PAUL 2010!

speciallyblend
05-18-2010, 09:47 PM

i would be all for a RAND 2012 run if Ron Paul doesn't run but there are a few platform changes he would have to do nationally like ending marijuana prohibition!! ending 75 yrs of lies is a good way to unite voters! i think Rand Paul 2012 could happen but i would perfer ron paul 2012 then rand paul 2016

Badger Paul
05-18-2010, 11:18 PM
"Every media source is describing Rand as the "Tea Party's Candidate" in Kentucky."

The more the media says this the better so the neocons and the party bosses don't co-opt us.

Mini-Me
05-18-2010, 11:20 PM
It is not so much a victory as it is a foothold. The battle continues. Drink well this night. Tomorrow we press forward. Local. State. Federal.

This is the right attitude to take, IMO.

HOLLYWOOD
05-19-2010, 02:13 AM
"Every media source is describing Rand as the "Tea Party's Candidate" in Kentucky."

The more the media says this the better so the neocons and the party bosses don't co-opt us.

I don't know if any of you realize, another conservative republican in Kentucky who won the nomination to run against the incumbent Democrat for the 3rd Congressional district in KY. This guy is a Tea Party endorsed republican and needs every bit of support from now through November.

http://www.courier-journal.com/article/20100518/NEWS0106/5180369/1008/NEWS01/Republican+pilot+Todd+Lally+will+challenging+John+ Yarmuth+for+U.S.+3rd+District+seat (http://www.courier-journal.com/article/20100518/NEWS0106/5180369/1008/NEWS01/Republican+pilot+Todd+Lally+will+challenging+John+ Yarmuth+for+U.S.+3rd+District+seat)

Conservative UPS pilot Todd Lally easily beat out three other Republican challengers in Tuesday night Third District primary to earn the right to challenge Democratic U.S. Representative John Yarmuth in November's general election.

anaconda
05-19-2010, 02:34 AM

Yes. This is all the fruition of the Ron Paul Revolution. This is what it was all about. Let Ron pass the torch and enjoy life. He can be Rand's Secretary of State in January 2013.

anaconda
05-19-2010, 02:35 AM
This is the right attitude to take, IMO.

Absolutely. We need 65 Rands in the Senate.

Srg1
05-19-2010, 03:26 AM
Paul/Paul