PDA

View Full Version : I'm so sick of the propaganda

SooperDave
05-18-2010, 06:08 PM
that little sloth olberman just said it's a "bad time to not be an extremist republican", referring to rand paul's landslide victory

continuing the brainwashing of the ignorant folks out there

SooperDave
05-18-2010, 06:12 PM
"these people would send us back to the 1800's and put us on a gold standard!"

omg, the humanity!

sofia
05-18-2010, 06:20 PM
that little sloth olberman just said it's a "bad time to not be an extremist republican", referring to rand paul's landslide victory

this is actually GOOD....

Olbermann's attacks on Rand will induce well meaning independents and neo-cons across America to take a closer look at Ron and Rand.....and get better educated in the process...

Bring on the liberal hatefest...it will serve to swell our ranks

AuH20
05-18-2010, 06:27 PM
Just taken from the Kos! We got em on the run boys!!!

Rand Paul (0+ / 0-)

Scares me. The fact that somebody with his political views might get elected to the senate speaks poorly for the state of democracy in this country.

We need to work hard to defeat him come November, and Conway looks to be a great candidate to do it. Here's hoping he maintains his lead. . .

michaelwise
05-18-2010, 06:31 PM
So Olberfuck just isolated himself from like some 60% of the audience of Kentucky residents. Nice. Nice reflection on the rest of MSNBC too.

silentshout
05-18-2010, 06:32 PM
Plenty of people from "the left" will also come over, imo, depending on what happens before 2012. Many people just think they are Democrats because they didn't like Bush, but they don't like many things Obama is doing, especially on foreign policy.

HOLLYWOOD
05-18-2010, 06:41 PM
Keith UberHatermann has severe pesticide exposure growing up... his deductive thinking is so far out of wack, he has no concept of the US Constitution or our republic. He should be buried with Karl Marx and Stalin.

PS: Oh take the other lefty lunatics with him; Chris Mathews and Ed Shultz

MN Patriot
05-18-2010, 08:01 PM

Turn the Tea Party into a third party so we aren't equated with the Republicans. Plenty of Americans are sick of both parties.

low preference guy
05-18-2010, 08:22 PM
Turn the Tea Party into a third party so we aren't equated with the Republicans. Plenty of Americans are sick of both parties.

You say this... the day Rand Paul won the Republican nomination? Wow. How clueless can someone be.

TheBlackPeterSchiff
05-18-2010, 08:31 PM
Dude, dont even work yourself listening to people like Keith. Dude wields no power what so ever.

Andrew-Austin
05-18-2010, 09:39 PM
"these people would send us back to the 1800's and put us on a gold standard!"

omg, the humanity!

A great progressive like Olbermann is always watching out for the poor little fellows (like me), he is against the gold standard because he wants our purchasing power robbed and given to bankers and special interests.

But anyways OP, its just more rhetoric and steam from Keith, that is all he ever does. I think even some liberals are starting to think of him as the Bill O'Reilly of the left. He isn't going to have any influence, people who watch his show and take him seriously would have never voted for Rand anyways.
The guy should go back to being a sports commentator.

BlackTerrel
05-18-2010, 09:53 PM
What kind of ratings is that guy getting these days anyway?

He is irrelevant.

RSLudlum
05-18-2010, 10:02 PM
What kind of ratings is that guy getting these days anyway?

He is irrelevant.

Not that much and dropping:
http://www.mediabistro.com/tvnewser/ratings/april_10_ratings_msnbcs_countdown_down_double_digi ts_but_cracks_top_10_159747.asp

But I know Campbell Brown just announced she's leaving CNN due to low ratings.

kahless
05-18-2010, 10:39 PM
But I know Campbell Brown just announced she's leaving CNN due to low ratings.

If CNN plays their cards right selecting the new host it should be fairly easy for them to overtake MSNBC - Olbermann in the ratings.