PDA

View Full Version : Urgent need for mass marketing. Roadside sign wavings.

jj111
10-11-2007, 08:18 PM
This is a fight between the Ron Paul supporters and the mainstream media.
We have a formidible foe with the mainstream media.
We must become our own media.
The coming days weeks and months will be crucial for the Ron Paul Revolution to succeed.
I today was sign waving in front of traffic for several hours with a 2 ft. x 4 ft. Ron Paul sign. This is a good way to get several thousands of impressions in a couple hours.
I recommend people consider such guerilla methods of reaching MASS audiences in a short period of time. We MUST improve name recognition of Ron Paul.
I only got about 1% or less of the cars giving me favorable feedback such as honks or thumbs up. It still appears that the large majority of Americans do not have any idea who Ron Paul is.
We MUST redouble our efforts, and work our butts off for the next 3 months. Please get out on the streets every single day you can. Please consider sign waving in busy intersections/high traffic areas.
We MUST become the mainstream media ourselves.
Please buy these 2x4 ft. signs at Ron Paul store now. Make sure your community has dozens or scores of them.
The revolution MUST blast off in the next few weeks and months or else our campaign is toast.
We MUST go viral with name recognition.
My best suggestion is sign waving on busy streets to go massive.
Any other suggestions for guerilla MASS marketing of Ron Paul's name?