PDA

View Full Version : Sanford

LibertyEagle
10-11-2007, 07:52 PM
COLUMBIA, S.C. (TPS) - Rumors are swirling across the Palmetto State that Gov. Mark Sanford, who has until now remained neutral in the race for the White House, will endorse former Mayor Rudy Giuliani in his bid to become the next president. The Palmetto Scoop has been contacted by numerous sources who are reporting a “feeding frenzy” among national and local reporters to confirm the buzz.

UPDATE 3: The State also said no to the Sanford endorsement:

Rumors swirled that Gov. Mark Sanford would be joining the former New York mayor’s campaign. But Sanford spokesman Joel Sawyer said the governor would not be making an endorsement this week. Neither would First Lady Jenny Sanford, Sawyer said.

Later the campaign verified the announcement will be of a national endorsement, happening here only because Giuliani is scheduled to be in the state. [SC Politics Today]

Go here, for the rest:
http://www.palmettoscoop.com/2007/10/11/breaking-sanford-to-endorse-giuliani/

BW4Paul
10-11-2007, 07:56 PM
Excellent- glad it sounds like Sanford will NOT be endorsing Rudy. If he had done so, I would have concluded that Sanford had absolutely sold his soul.

Good to know that we can have high hopes for Sanford in 2016!!! :D

bobmurph
10-11-2007, 07:57 PM
Damn. Would have been a great resource to have on our side.

theseus51
10-11-2007, 07:59 PM
Excellent- glad it sounds like Sanford will not be endorsing RP. If he had done so, I would have concluded that he had absolutely sold his soul.

Good to know that we can have high hopes for Sanford in 2016!!! :D

RP? RG?

BW4Paul
10-11-2007, 08:00 PM
RP? RG?

Oops! I meant RG. Doh!!! :o
*goes back to edit*

LibertyEagle
10-11-2007, 08:00 PM
I thought about whether to even post it. Maybe I shouldn't have.

Keep in mind that Sanford's camp is denying this.