PDA

View Full Version : Blumenthal...bullshitter of Bullshitters!

Perry
05-18-2010, 12:27 PM
Wow. Get a load of this guy!

Will the American people buy into this crap?

I will not allow Americans to take the few times I had a few misplaced words and let them ruin my career.
I can't be held responsibly.

WOW!

Damn good lawyer.
Damn good liar.

HOLLYWOOD
05-18-2010, 12:31 PM
5 Fuckin Deferments! As Jesse Ventura calls them... ChickenHawks!

Dubya W. Bush, Dick Chenney, Frum, Wolfowitz... The guy just lied on National TV. He said he voluteered, opened the phonebook and called the recruiter to enlist. He deferred 5 times from 1965-1970!

Dispectable watching these dumbass Jarheads backing this scumbag.

Sentient Void
05-18-2010, 12:35 PM
Wow... beating Blumenthal might be even easier than I thought.

Brian4Liberty
05-18-2010, 12:37 PM
Where does Blumenthal stand on the issues? When the major media goes after someone like this, you gotta wonder who doesn't like him.

Aratus
05-18-2010, 12:38 PM
it doesn't help him that the kid who tried out for a rhodes scholarship was caught
AFTER he had a wonderously padded resume and this also was a story of the week!

JosephTheLibertarian
05-18-2010, 12:38 PM
Where does Blumenthal stand on the issues? When the major media goes after someone like this, you gotta wonder who doesn't like him.

He's a leftist. No need to ask, dude.

HOLLYWOOD
05-18-2010, 12:40 PM
Peter Schiff is being interviewed on FOX BIZ... Man he nailed out of the park... Lack of Honesty Numerous times... taking undeserved credit, intentionally miss speaking... grandstanding,

What else has Blumenthal misspoke about? Did he misspeak in court?

gls
05-18-2010, 12:42 PM
This poll from the local paper does not bode well for ole' Blummie:

http://i47.tinypic.com/5d70r5.jpg

I just overheard some of my liberal coworkers discussing it. They were not taking his side.

Daamien
05-18-2010, 12:53 PM
I wouldn't be surprised if the Democrats jettison Blumenthal in favor of Chris Murphy, who is relatively unknown but well-liked in his party. I'm just loving how this is unfolding especially after Dodd had to drop out of the race as well, lol.

Bruno
05-18-2010, 01:08 PM
How do you "misspeak" when you say multiple times on multiple occasions over the years that you served in Vietnam when you didn't?

fatjohn
05-18-2010, 01:57 PM
Peter Schiff is being interviewed on FOX BIZ... Man he nailed out of the park... Lack of Honesty Numerous times... taking undeserved credit, intentionally miss speaking... grandstanding,

What else has Blumenthal misspoke about? Did he misspeak in court?

tube???