PDA

View Full Version : SC's Nikki Haley for mandated vaccinations!

knarfxii
05-18-2010, 10:03 AM
Some people in the Upstate want to know why I do not like Nikki Haley.
Here is why. At Roan Garcia Quintana's tea party in Greenville on April 17th 2010, I asked Nikki face to face,
"Why did you support mandatory Guardasil vaccinations for little girls?" Nikki told me that she was tricked into
co sponsoring that bill by the other woman in the SC Legistlator and that the bill was "killed." Well the bill was
not "killed," it was tabled and her name is still on it for when it comes up again. She told me that, that bill was the
only mandate that she was for and that she is never for mandates! That is a LIE, 2 years before she Sponsored
a bill that would require you to be vaccinated before attending college in South Carolina, luckily it was quickly
squashed! So I dont like her because she is a LIAR and she lied to my face! Here are the bills in question:
This bill was so bad, it was never even given a sub-committee hearing.
http://www.scstatehouse.gov/sess116_2005-2006/bills/4929.htm
H 3136 A BILL TO ENACT THE "CERVICAL CANCER PREVENTION ACT"
SO AS TO AMEND THE CODE
http://www.scstatehouse.gov/sess117_2007-2008/bills/3136.htm

M House
05-18-2010, 10:17 AM
The vaccine protects against maybe 4 HPV strains at best, outta like um 30. It also only protects against 2 strains you get internally, which I suppose are the possible ones linked to cancer. It is no substitute for cervical screening. And all this information is from the company's own prescribing information.

Razmear
05-18-2010, 11:15 AM
This is your second anti-Haley thread in less than 24 hours. You do know that you can provide additional info to the same thread and not keep making new ones right?

So, you are against Haley, may I ask who you are voting for on June 8th and why you support them?

eb

Razmear
05-18-2010, 11:30 AM
Sometimes the words of others are far better than mine, so I'm copying this from a reply to the same message posted our local meetup group. I'll obscure emails and full names of posters for privacy.

Subject: [ronpaul-281] RE: Truth about "Nikki Haley" is Nikki all about mandates?
Date: 05/17/2010 09:38:22 PM

I have to side with Talbert on this. The Governor's race was the most difficult for me - all the rest were easy.

First of all there is Bailout Barrett. Making a decision about him is the proverbial "no brainer." Barrett totally lost any right to ever hold office as a Republican when he supported the massive bailout of Wall Street banksters, from whom he received about $700,000 in contributions. If Gresham Barrett gets the GOP nod, which is unlikely, I would vote for the Libertarian. Barrett is no way Jose!

The other three are a LOT more conservative than sellout/bailout Barrett.

Andre Bauer has some good points and he is exactly right about the so called entitlements to welfare being a disaster. As he says, more folks are voting for a living (welfare) than working for a living. I decided not to vote for Andre Bauer, in spite of his many good points mainly because of his immature actions in the matter of Governor Mark Sanford. Bauer was a little too gleeful about the opportunity to impeach Sanford, just so he could become Governor. He has also shown little loyalty to the Governor and they have not worked as a team on legislation. In my judgment, that was a missed opportunity for the people of South Carolina. Had he been stronger in support of Sanford, I could have voted for him.

Henry McMaster is a very distinguished and polished man with great maturity and leadership skills. These are the qualities lacking in Andre Bauer. McMaster has also done an outstanding job bringing legal action to stop the unconstitutional Obamacare and standing up for states rights. Unfortunately, he was also co-chairman of the John McCain for President effort in 2008, and Talbert is correct, about McMaster being the definite old guard insider. If Henry McMaster is our nominee, I will support him.

Then there is Nikki Haley. I would like to have some one with the guts to stand up to the establishment and Nikki has proven she was willing to take on the RINO leadership even if it got her stripped of leadership positions by the vindictive good old boys. Brian is simply grasping at straws when he throws out this one bill she supported on cervical cancer prevention. Members of the House are asked to sponsor, or vote on thousands of bills every year. I could go through them carefully and find something objectionable that just about every member has supported. When you look at Nikki Haley's whole 6 year record in the legislature, you will see clearly that she is absolutely NOT one of those legislators pushing mandates and government intervention as the solution to every problem.

Nikki has consistently fought for transparency and for limited spending and lower taxes. She has excellent leadership and communications skills and her personal background as the daughter of legal immigrants who are proud Americans is something to be greatly admired.

Whilke both Henry McMaster and Andre Bauer have some good points, and either would be better than any Democrat running, neither man is as qualified as Representative Nikki Haley. I have already voted absentee, and I voted for Nikki for Governor.

Dean

--- On Tue, 5/18/10, Talbert Black <talbertjr1@windstream.net> wrote:

Subject: [ronpaul-281] RE: Truth about Nimrata Randhawa "Nikki Haley" Nikki is all about mandates!
To: ronpaul-281@meetup.com
Date: Tuesday, May 18, 2010, 12:38 AM

Brian,

It amazes me that you are hammering so hard on Haley, but support McMaster.

---
note: Brian = knarfxii

knarfxii
05-18-2010, 12:10 PM
They all have a level of sucking and McMaster sucks
the least. Barrett sucks the most and Bauer and
Haley come in second for sucking.

Barrett- voted for the bailout
Haley- mandatory vaccinations
Bauer- wants a Constitutional Convention

Razmear
05-18-2010, 12:32 PM
I agree with you 100% on Barrett and would put Bauer at an even higher level of suckage due to his "I'm SC2" BS when getting pulled over and for running from the state police because he was late for a meeting which endangered lives. His crashing his plane then suing the manufacturer also shows more of his doucheyness in addition to his overeagerness at the Sanford affair. (all googleable for those who want to look it up)

So that leaves McMaster and Haley.
I looked at McMaster's website and he has some positions that I flatly disagree with, however I can see many SC Natives eating this stuff up.

He led the statewide effort to constitutionally define traditional marriage as a union between one man and one woman.
Marriage is a private contract and none of the states business. Gays have the same rights as all other citizens and that includes entering into private contracts.

Henry McMaster has always believed that human life begins at conception and should be protected from conception to natural death. Henry will be a pro-life governor.
While I am personally pro-life I also believe that prohibition only creates criminal activity. Also SC is the only state in which the birth rate is going up instead of down. If he would promote birth control and not just abstinence then I might be able to let him slide on this one.

He is also has a strong 'War on Drugs' background and is a life time politician/attorney.

I will be voting for Haley, but if she does not win the primary I'll consider giving McMaster my support instead of tossing my vote to the Libertarians or the Constitution Party.

eb

knarfxii
05-22-2010, 09:29 PM
Bump for letting people know there was a debate tonight and Nikki got STOMPED. Andre Bauer brought up that she was only at work 25% of the time and she still cashed the taxpayers money!

Golding
05-22-2010, 09:39 PM
The vaccine protects against maybe 4 HPV strains at best, outta like um 30. It also only protects against 2 strains you get internally, which I suppose are the possible ones linked to cancer. It is no substitute for cervical screening. And all this information is from the company's own prescribing information.It protects against four of the more common strains, two of which have direct links to cervical cancer, anal cancer, penile cancer, and oropharyngeal cancers. It's worth noting that there is cross-reactivity between similar strains, so it more likely protects more than the four it aims towards. Certainly doesn't substitute Pap smear screening (if even just because cancer isn't the only disease one might get), but it is a good adjunct.

I'm not for its mandate, but I'm definitely not against the vaccine.

knarfxii
06-08-2010, 03:12 PM
She might just be in the runoff on June 22nd, Please vote for McMaster or Bauer!

Flash
06-08-2010, 04:07 PM
She might just be in the runoff on June 22nd, Please vote for McMaster or Bauer!

Vote for those psychos that spread a false rumor about her? The ones that are supported by that fat Klansman in the state senate???