PDA

View Full Version : Trey Grayson Coming Up On Fox News

angelatc
05-18-2010, 08:47 AM
I hate all these channels. Trust me, having not watched them for a very long time makes them even creepier.

angelatc
05-18-2010, 09:03 AM
Any minute now...

If anybody in KY sees that weird looking Fox guy, please ask him about that weird utterance he made during the debate. Carl Cameron is his name, I think...

NM - Cameron is in Philly.

rprprs
05-18-2010, 09:09 AM
Any minute now...

If anybody in KY sees that weird looking Fox guy, please ask him about that weird utterance he made during the debate. Carl Cameron is his name, I think...

NM - Cameron is in Philly.

Well then, somebody in Philly should question that bastard.

angelatc
05-18-2010, 09:23 AM
It looks like Trey might be running late or something. They've announced his imminent presence a couple of times, but nothing yet.

It's really weird - they're all over the Democratic primary in PA, while MSNBC is almost all about the KY race.

angelatc
05-18-2010, 09:23 AM
Live shot of Rand Paul voting!

So much for the laws about not showing the voter's faces.

Grayson in about 5 minutes.

Original_Intent
05-18-2010, 09:27 AM
I hope they throw Trey some softballs.

angelatc
05-18-2010, 09:33 AM

Trey could have used some balls of any kind. I saw a poster who summed up the primaries as :

1. Rand Paul attacks government
2. Trey Grayson attacks Rand Paul.

Any minute now.....

Opened with Arkansas. Grayson must be dashing in to get mic'd up right now.

Bruno
05-18-2010, 09:35 AM
Here is a softball for him: "Trey, what will you be doing tonight during Rand Paul's victory celebration?"

Jordan
05-18-2010, 09:36 AM
Grayson is on!

Jordan
05-18-2010, 09:37 AM
Still slamming Rand. "I've never been to Washington, I don't have a dad who has been there for 20 years."

"Rand has really benefited from 70% of his money coming from out of state Libertarians who can't vote here"

Jordan
05-18-2010, 09:38 AM
Trey "I've actually cut spending by 15%"

sailingaway
05-18-2010, 09:38 AM

They called Rand a 'wacko' yesterday, Tucker Carlson called them on it. That particular group on Fox was clearly anti Rand. An earlier interview grilled him on national security with the implication he might be 'unsafe' as well.

Don't believe anything Grayson says on 'softballs'. PARTICULARLY from Fox!!

sirgonzo420
05-18-2010, 09:40 AM

I do too...

I hope they throw actual, physical softballs at him.

Cowlesy
05-18-2010, 09:42 AM
Still slamming Rand. "I've never been to Washington, I don't have a dad who has been there for 20 years."

"Rand has really benefited from 70% of his money coming from out of state Libertarians who can't vote here"

He's such a lying cry-baby. I love it.

angelatc
05-18-2010, 09:44 AM

"We're finishing so strong because people are suddenly afraid that Paul can't win in November and we have to keep that seat in Republican hands."

The polls don't support this. But if you say it enough times..

John Taylor
05-18-2010, 09:44 AM

Let's just hope the group GOTV is as good as it's going to need to be. We don't want any hanging chads.

sailingaway
05-18-2010, 09:46 AM

He went to Harvard in Cambridge, but never made it to Washington? What sort of an insular cretin is he?

sirgonzo420
05-18-2010, 09:51 AM
"We're finishing so strong because people are suddenly afraid that Paul can't win in November and we have to keep that seat in Republican hands."

The polls don't support this. But if you say it enough times..

If Trey is truly concerned about keeping the seat in (real) Republican hands, why the hell is he running?

John Taylor
05-18-2010, 09:52 AM
If Trey is truly concerned about keeping the seat in (real) Republican hands, why the hell is he running?

He's concerned about keeping it in the establishment hands...

A. Havnes
05-18-2010, 12:58 PM
He made it sound like a bad thing that Rand has a dad in Washington. That dad has been more consistent in his principles than any Congressman I can think of at the top of my head!