PDA

View Full Version : Will We Be All About Schiff After Rand Wins ?

qwerty
05-18-2010, 02:12 AM
We really live in historical times, we have so many great patriots running who actually have a chance to win!

Why we should be all about Schiff after Randīs primary ?

Simply cause Rand needs some allies in Senate!

We need to have as many true patriots in Washington as we can to educate the country!

Schiff is simply one of the best when it comes to economy or educating about economy, so i hope we can focus our support for him to get him familiar with CT voters, cause when they hear about him they will vote him!

:cool:

qwerty
05-18-2010, 02:21 AM
I just hope that Rand would endorse Peter to get you see how important this is!

CasualApathy
05-18-2010, 02:23 AM
Peter is next in line for some love for sure.

He rips through bullshit like a chainsaw.

GunnyFreedom
05-18-2010, 02:38 AM
Can't answer the poll, because we shouldn't be "all" about anybody, but yeah, I'm betting Peter is gonna get some hot forums love once Rand gets the nod.

cindy25
05-18-2010, 07:01 AM
Schiff still needs to prove himself, esp on foreign policy

ninepointfive
05-18-2010, 07:34 AM
How about with all these postings of law enforcement run amok, that we support Carl Bruning (http://carlbruning.com) and Bill Hunt as our 2010 Liberty Sheriff candidates.

jkr
05-18-2010, 07:40 AM
...& john denise!

Epic
05-18-2010, 09:13 AM
Schiff's possible democrat Opponent, Blumenthal, just had a NYT expose written about how he lied about serving in Vietnam. He may have to withdraw, but either way he will slip in the polls.

klamath
05-18-2010, 09:22 AM
the blumenthal deal could be the biggest boost for our support for schiff of anything. If the democratic oponent isn't polling 2 to 1 ahead, people don't feel that it is a waste of time and effort.

brandon
05-18-2010, 09:23 AM
Peter has no chance of winning. He knows this and is using this election for personal gain and to feed his ego.

freshjiva
05-18-2010, 09:35 AM
Peter has no chance of winning. He knows this and is using this election for personal gain and to feed his ego.

Your post tells me you know nothing.

pacelli
05-18-2010, 09:39 AM
We really live in historical times, we have so many great patriots running who actually have a chance to win!

Why we should be all about Schiff after Randīs primary ?

Simply cause Rand needs some allies in Senate!

We need to have as many true patriots in Washington as we can to educate the country!

Schiff is simply one of the best when it comes to economy or educating about economy, so i hope we can focus our support for him to get him familiar with CT voters, cause when they hear about him they will vote him!

:cool:

Well, we know for sure that YOU have been all about Schiff before Rand won! I'm still waiting to hear Schiff expound on his foreign policy views prior to getting behind him.

Despite the educational attempts, what Schiff will need is CT votes.

winston_blade
05-18-2010, 09:40 AM

I would totally spend one million dollars and the past few months of my life to run a primary for personal gain. Oh wait.....

TheBlackPeterSchiff
05-18-2010, 09:47 AM

What a fucking idiot.

You obviously have no clue what your talking about.

JamesButabi
05-18-2010, 10:00 AM
Drop a million on a campaign, go on a beastly tour of RTCs, delay your wedding, hire a full staff and lease a campaign office, Set up an online phone banking system, attend tea party rallies, and put off a television contract. Yeah that sounds like a campaign looking to just stroke an ego! Rand is going to get it done. Schiff is next. Its time for Ron Paulers to push a tidal wave of support to a second candidate.

jmdrake
05-18-2010, 10:00 AM
...& john dennis!

John Dennis has a good shot at winning his primary and will get national attention as the congressman taking on Pelosi.

dannno
05-18-2010, 10:06 AM
Your post tells me you know nothing.

Don't mind him, he started going all emo when our candidates decided to use G. Edward Griffin's strategies for attaining liberty. I've tried explaining it before.

Fozz
05-18-2010, 10:07 AM

STFU you vile piece of shit.

dannno
05-18-2010, 10:13 AM
Schiff still needs to prove himself, esp on foreign policy

Wth are you talking about, he wants to end our foreign empire!! Nobody in the Senate wants to do that. He also never guaranteed anybody that he would bomb Iran, he simply cited it as a plausible scenario if they were deemed (by him) to be a national security threat.

On economics there is nobody, NOBODY, not Rand not Ron not NOBODY who can explain the economy and what needs to be done as well as Schiff so I have no idea what this "especially" talk is.

brandon
05-18-2010, 10:17 AM
lol at the harsh reaction. You guys are really easy to stir up. All the money Schiff spends on this campaign doubles as advertisements for his books and EuroPac. He may put a million in but it's essentially akin to just investing in his business.

Peace&Freedom
05-18-2010, 10:21 AM

Schiff has a decent chance by the regular 'high percentage,' objective criteria I use. It's an open seat, he has raised a million (though he needs to raise a few more to have enough funds to win), the state is competitive (it doesn't trend strongly to one party or the other, so either a Democrat or Republican can readily win), and he has solid grassroots support.

Supporters must not let our passion overrun this foundation by overstating his chances (he's up against massive multi-million dollar funded campaigns, and a Mordor media whose Eye will now be fixed on defeating him). Schiff has shown he can raise serious money, coverage, and support. Rand is a closed lock to win, Schiff is an unclosed lock. Much depends on whether McMahon's campaign is managed well or badly before the primary, and the strength of the Democrat nominated.

Daamien
05-18-2010, 11:17 AM
Rand and Peter would be great together in the Senate. I really hope that Peter gets some more attention going forward, especially considering how Richard Blumenthal, the Democratic opponent has just been called out for lying repeatedly to voters.

Cowlesy
05-18-2010, 11:20 AM
Peter is next in line for some love for sure.

He rips through bullshit like a chainsaw.

hahaha, i love it

TXcarlosTX
05-18-2010, 11:22 AM
it will be all worth it when we see schiff in his first filibuster. trust me

Epic
05-18-2010, 11:55 AM
With Blumenthal's Vietnam screw up, I think we need to put more resources into the Schiff race.

The primary is in August, so Schiff has time to make up the ground. He just needs money and volunteers.

JosephTheLibertarian
05-18-2010, 11:57 AM
qwerty, do you play ps3 online? I ask because I was playing with a qwerty!!!!

/offtopic

HOLLYWOOD
05-18-2010, 12:03 PM
With Blumenthal's Vietnam screw up, I think we need to put more resources into the Schiff race.

The primary is in August, so Schiff has time to make up the ground. He just needs money and volunteers.

Gesus... not only did this hack lie about serving in Vietnam, he's another Dick Cheney/Rumsfeild CHICKENHAWK.

Five (5) fuckin military deferments from 1965-1970... even went on a fellowship over to England to avoid the draft, but it's lying that he did is the real travesty.

of course these slimeballs eventually do the Dubya W. Bush Bullshit of serving in the reserves after the threat of being drafted to southeast Asia is minimalized .

I hope the dumbass voters of CT realize the BS of these career politicians.

Now onto GOP Senatorial candidate Linda McMahon and all her donations to Rahm Emanuel and other Democrats from 2002-2008.

Different Wings of the same vulture

BuddyRey
05-18-2010, 01:12 PM
Absolutely...I'm already turning my attention toward Schiff. He's got a new book out that's already in Amazon's top 50, and I think a book bomb might get him some great publicity!

JosephTheLibertarian
05-18-2010, 01:13 PM
How's schiff polling these days?

Daamien
05-18-2010, 01:23 PM
How's schiff polling these days?

No poll has been conducted regarding match-ups between Republican primary contestants Peter Schiff, Rob Simmons, and Linda McMahon since a March 8-15th poll by Quinnipiac, which showed Peter with 9% of the vote. An earlier poll in January showed him at 4%, so he doubled his support in that time-frame. These polls were conducted prior to Peter's ad campaigns and many visits to over 50 Republican Town Committee meetings. If polled today I would expect him to easily be in the double digits. He needs 15% of delegate votes to be included in the August 10th primary or will have to collect 8,500 signatures by June 8 to petition for primary ballot access.

EN81
05-18-2010, 01:40 PM
John Dennis should be the next object of affection.

No1ButPaul08
05-18-2010, 01:48 PM

lol at the harsh reaction. You guys are really easy to stir up. All the money Schiff spends on this campaign doubles as advertisements for his books and EuroPac. He may put a million in but it's essentially akin to just investing in his business.

This is complete nonsense. Peter is losing a ton of money by running for Senate. Do you really think he can make more money traveling the CT RTC circuit for free rather than the world financial circuit getting paid? Which of these two do you think has the prospective wealthy clients Peter would be seeking for Europac?

All the time he spends on his campaign he's not spending expanding Europac.

qwerty
05-18-2010, 02:41 PM
Well, we know for sure that YOU have been all about Schiff before Rand won!

Yes, i have seen long time ago that Rand will win, so naturally i will focus on Peter... :rolleyes:

Kludge
05-18-2010, 02:44 PM
Fuck Schiff - BJ's in my district. :)

-- I read that post yesterday, Yates - in your sig... I was looking for something else on Google and it came up lol

qwerty
05-18-2010, 11:53 PM
Bump! :)

FSP-Rebel
05-18-2010, 11:55 PM
I doubt it holmes. U suck.

Mini-Me
05-19-2010, 12:00 AM

This might be true, and I admit my instincts tend to agree with you on his personality, as much as I want to wrestle them into quiet submission in this particular case. Still, I'd like to err on the side of tentative trust when it comes to someone with the potential to do so much good by "rip[ping] through bullshit like a chainsaw." I'm skeptical of Schiff's chances, but if he could win, his Senatorial presence would be pretty powerful and badass on C-SPAN and therefore Youtube...which will open the door to more liberty candidates.

RonPaulwillWin
05-19-2010, 12:04 AM
Lot of Nay's. Can we have an explanation? This seems like the most logical solution IMO.

Edit: At least the troll is keeping this thread bumped.

GunnyFreedom
05-21-2010, 11:06 AM
Fuck Schiff - BJ's in my district. :)

-- I read that post yesterday, Yates - in your sig... I was looking for something else on Google and it came up lol

KLUDGE is my.... NEIGHBOR??? :eek: