PDA

View Full Version : Ron Paul: Fed-Loving Senators Will Pay The Price Politically

PeacePlan
05-17-2010, 10:10 PM
YouTube - Ron Paul: Fed-Loving Senators Will Pay The Price Politically (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kjmILcYHRek)

Michigan11
05-17-2010, 10:10 PM
Hell yeah were going to kick every one of these senators out!

Edit: Let's Start With Carl Levin

spudea
05-17-2010, 10:49 PM
theres an example of a great interview. they let him speak!

TCE
05-17-2010, 11:01 PM
I'm not sure how many people he convinced with this interview though. He would do much better distilling his message into a few good talking points.

"I bought many gold coins back when the price was $35 an ounce, and I am pretty happy with that investment right now." - That's an excellent point. He can then transition to talking about how gold didn't gain value, but the dollar lost value and will continue to lose value.

CasualApathy
05-18-2010, 02:54 AM
New favorite RP quite of the week:

"I was so foolish as to buy gold coins at 35 dollars an ounce" - Ron Paul

Foolish indeed.

Live_Free_Or_Die
05-18-2010, 03:15 AM

Foolish indeed.

That was funny as hell and that quote is going to get a lot of political mileage.

catdd
05-18-2010, 07:25 AM
If we use a billion dollars to build a bridge in America, it's considered an earmark - but if the government uses the same billion dollars to build a bridge in Iraq, it is not considered an earmark.

specsaregood
05-18-2010, 07:40 AM
Foolish indeed.

Yeah, right after the broad said something about how if you bet against the markets he would have lost. She missed the point, he wasn't betting against the markets, he was betting against the currency behind the markets.

Coincidentally the GOLD price they showed was 35x 35/oz.

cheapseats
05-18-2010, 07:54 AM
It must be owned that if Ron Paul had not BACK-PEDDLED from decisive END THE FED to mild-mannered Audit the Fed, the "Fed-Loving Senators" would be madly scrambling to appease Abolitionists with a comprehensive AUDIT of the Fed.

WHO, I ask, has a SHRED of confidence in audit of the Fed by another government agency?

cheapseats
05-19-2010, 06:26 AM
It must be owned that if Ron Paul had not BACK-PEDDLED from decisive END THE FED to mild-mannered Audit the Fed, the "Fed-Loving Senators" would be madly scrambling to appease Abolitionists with a comprehensive AUDIT of the Fed.

WHO, I ask, has a SHRED of confidence in audit of the Fed by another government agency?

Lemme guess. We don't LIKE this Truth, so we'll ignore it?

Y'all are STRIDENT about not wasting Taxpayer funds, are you not? Let us SAVE, then, the Congressional man-hours and the lawyers' billable hours and the reams of paper and the Media Spectacle and cut to the chase:

WE HAVE IDENTIFIED SYSTEMIC ERRORS AND ARE IMPLEMENTING CORRECTIONS.

Thrashertm
05-19-2010, 06:37 AM
Hell yeah were going to kick every one of these senators out!

Edit: Let's Start With Carl Levin

I agree, I am from Michigan and work there, and I despise Levin for his TARP vote and carrying water for the bankers. His image of being a careful and conscientious steward of the public trust is such a facade.