PDA

View Full Version : Why do some people feel Obama is a muslim?

TheBlackPeterSchiff
05-17-2010, 08:25 PM
I mean he is operating one of the bloodiest wars against Muslim people as we speak...why do some people believe he is Muslim. I listen to talk radio sometimes and it some old fart calling in saying Obama is a Muslim blah blah blah.

Reason
05-17-2010, 08:26 PM
Why did I have to listen to 20 presentations today in my poli sci class about how the US should have nationalized health care and ban all guns?

Oh yeah...

People are fucking retarded.

TheBlackPeterSchiff
05-17-2010, 08:31 PM
Why did I have to listen to 20 presentations today in my poli sci class about how the US should have nationalized health care and ban all guns?

Oh yeah...

haha!

good answer

BuddyRey
05-17-2010, 08:35 PM
I dunno, but it makes absolutely no sense. If he was a Muslim, wouldn't he make Michelle dress more conservatively and wear head scarves, etc.?

TC95
05-17-2010, 08:47 PM
I dunno, but it makes absolutely no sense. If he was a Muslim, wouldn't he make Michelle dress more conservatively and wear head scarves, etc.?

Not necessarily.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/this-britain/message-to-middle-england-we-dont-all-wear-burqas-414221.html

catdd
05-17-2010, 08:54 PM
Must be the name. You hear the name Jacque Cousteau and you automatically think he's French.

BlackTerrel
05-17-2010, 09:58 PM

Oh yeah...

Was going to type a response but you pretty much nailed it.

It's called paranoia.

Linus
05-17-2010, 10:07 PM
I thought it was pretty obvious he is an atheist. He couldn't throw his "spiritual leader" Wright under the bus fast enough when it looked like it might jeopardize his White House run. I seem to remember a quote as well where he mentioned something about learning "humanist" values from his grandmother, although don't quote me on that. And of course "humanism" translates to "We believe in nussing, Lebowski."

tropicangela
05-17-2010, 10:48 PM
Zionist?

bruce leeroy
05-17-2010, 11:19 PM
the obvious answer to me is that he is a black guy whose middle name is hussien, whose dad was from kenya, whose stepfather was a muslim, and who never spent much time in the lower 48 in his formative years
but I dont believe he is or ever was a muslim

WaltM
05-17-2010, 11:33 PM
because his dad's name sounds like a Muslim, why it matters is the more important question

bruce leeroy
05-17-2010, 11:34 PM
I actually converted to islam briefly, until the fact that giving up shiner bock, mexican agriculture, and BBQ ribs weighed on my soul

parocks
05-17-2010, 11:42 PM
the obvious answer to me is that he is a black guy whose middle name is hussien, whose dad was from kenya, whose stepfather was a muslim, and who never spent much time in the lower 48 in his formative years

His Kenyan father was a Muslim. His Indonesian stepfather was a Muslim. At the Obama's private school in Indonesia there is paperwork indicating Obama was a Muslim when he went there. According to Islam, if the father is a Muslim the son is a Muslim.

Plenty of evidence to indicate that he was a Muslim. Now, who knows?

freshjiva
05-17-2010, 11:46 PM
Who cares what religion he belongs to.

Andrew-Austin
05-18-2010, 12:10 AM
Here's their thought process:

Obama: bad, evil, un-American

Muslims: bad, evil, un-American

....Therefor, all muslims are related to Obama.

bruce leeroy
05-18-2010, 12:13 AM

how are muslims un-american?
they love guns, hate occupying armies, have sex with livestock and marry their cousins.............in other words they would fit in good at my family reuinion:)

Andrew-Austin
05-18-2010, 12:21 AM
how are muslims un-american?
they love guns, hate occupying armies, have sex with livestock and marry their cousins.............in other words they would fit in good at my family reuinion:)

I know you are joking but they speak an alien language, come from an alien culture, adhere to a different religion, live on the other side of the planet, and are of a different skin color.

To some ignorant red necks they might as well be as evil and alien as this little bugger:

YouTube - Independence Day - Die... (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Rw5MosKRm4)

Propaganda is capable of making anything out of them in the minds of some, they are abstract concepts not humans that can be related to for them.

parocks
05-18-2010, 04:03 AM
Are you sure you're Ron Paul supporters? Not Obama defenders? Liberal Democrats?

Except for one of you, who recognizes that there are really good, factual reasons
for people to call Obama a Muslim, none of you seem to have the slightest idea about the factual basis for calling Obama a Muslim.

It's clear that what Obama is is a Muslim Apostate This was actually openly discussed by the media in 2008.

Here's a link to a Christian Science Monitor article
http://www.csmonitor.com/Commentary/Opinion/2008/0519/p09s02-coop.html

The fact that Senator Obama – the son of a Muslim father – insists he was never a Muslim before becoming Christian is irrelevant to bin Laden. In bin Laden's eyes, Obama is a murtad fitri, the worst type of apostate, because he was blessed by Allah to be born into the true faith of Islam.

There are two types of apostates according to sharia (Islamic law) and the Hadith (sayings of the prophet Muhammad, peace be upon him).

The first type is murtad milli, one who converted to Islam and later renounced the faith. The second, and most egregious, type is murtad fitri. It refers to a person born of a Muslim father who renounces his birthright. Two recent examples of the latter are Magdi Allam (a male Egyptian who converted to Catholicism in Italy) and Ayaan Hirsi Ali (Somali-born woman who's now an atheist). Both now face death threats.

According to Islamic jurisprudence, children of a Muslim father – even an apparently nonpracticing one, such as Obama's father, and irrespective of the mother's faith – are automatically Muslims. Most Muslims around the world agree: A child of a Muslim father is a Muslim. Period.

Here's a NY Times article http://www.nytimes.com/2008/05/12/opinion/12luttwak.html

As the son of the Muslim father, Senator Obama was born a Muslim under Muslim law as it is universally understood. It makes no difference that, as Senator Obama has written, his father said he renounced his religion. Likewise, under Muslim law based on the Koran his mother’s Christian background is irrelevant.

Of course, as most Americans understand it, Senator Obama is not a Muslim. He chose to become a Christian, and indeed has written convincingly to explain how he arrived at his choice and how important his Christian faith is to him.

His conversion, however, was a crime in Muslim eyes; it is “irtidad” or “ridda,” usually translated from the Arabic as “apostasy,” but with connotations of rebellion and treason. Indeed, it is the worst of all crimes that a Muslim can commit, worse than murder (which the victim’s family may choose to forgive).

Again, one trait I've noticed about Leftist Democrats is that they call someone else stupid while at the same exact time revealing that they know nothing about the subject matter.

So, laugh it up. You're stupid. Get informed. Ron Paul does not benefit from the perception among Republicans that his supporters are actually Leftist Democrats in disguise.

pacelli
05-18-2010, 04:59 AM
Personally I don't care what religious corporation the guy wants to be a part of. The president like anyone should have the right to religious free exercise.

YouTube - Obama: "My Muslim Faith" (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bMUgNg7aD8M)

Here is a particularly startling video that leaves no further questions:

YouTube - George W Bush calls Barrack Obama muslim scum in interview (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FGkb6Okp5ko)

osan
05-18-2010, 05:35 AM
Propaganda is capable of making anything out of [Muslims] in the minds of some [Americans], they are abstract concepts not humans that can be related to for them.

Propaganda is capable of making anything out of [Americans] in the minds of some [Muslims], they are abstract concepts not humans that can be related to for them.

Or, more generally stated:

Propaganda is capable of making anything out of [Xs] in the minds of some [Ys], they are abstract concepts not humans that can be related to for them

literatim
05-18-2010, 05:59 AM
His mother was Jewish, so technically he would be Jewish by birth as well.

catdd
05-18-2010, 06:44 AM

That is true.

Bruno
05-18-2010, 06:53 AM
Because he says things like, "my Muslim faith" during interviews?

cheapseats
05-18-2010, 07:01 AM
If he was a Muslim, wouldn't he make Michelle dress more conservatively and wear head scarves, etc.?

Do you hear Muslim Clerics denouncing the scanty dress, superfluous bling and STRIPPING CONTEST of our new Arab Miss America?

cheapseats
05-18-2010, 07:07 AM
I dunno, but it makes absolutely no sense.

I am Catholic because I was born to a Catholic man.

I haven't darkened the door of a Catholic church since the Vatican declined to take a ZERO TOLERANCE/RIGOROUS PROSECUTION position on Child Molestation. And yet, insofar as I have not been formally excommunicated nor have I issued formal denouncement of my religion, I am STILL Catholic.

Muslims can speak for Islam but I can DEFINITELY speak for Catholicism when I say it is a "gift" that keeps on giving. Bill Maher once said of religion that it is like mercury in your teeth. It got DRILLED in -- you gotta drill it back out.

cheapseats
05-18-2010, 07:10 AM
It's called paranoia.

Yeah, I remember YOU claiming you couldn't see anything amiss with DISGRACED Governor Rod Blagojevich continuing to enjoy an approval rating of 40-plus percent among Black Voters though his rating was well in the crapper amongst All Voters.

cheapseats
05-18-2010, 07:13 AM
Must be the name. You hear the name Jacque Cousteau and you automatically think he's French.

You bet.

It is of further consequence that he ELECTED to change name from Barry Soetoro to Barack Hussein Obama.

Cassius Clay >> Mohammed Ali

Lew Alcindor >> Kareem Abdul Jabbar

cheapseats
05-18-2010, 07:16 AM
I thought it was pretty obvious he is an atheist. He couldn't throw his "spiritual leader" Wright under the bus fast enough when it looked like it might jeopardize his White House run.

If A, then R?

The ALACRITY with which Barack Hussein Obama threw Reverend Jeremiah Wright under the bus begs the question of Obama's Christianity, but that does NOT translate to Atheism.

cheapseats
05-18-2010, 07:20 AM

He was born to a Muslim man; his RADICAL mother married a SECOND Muslim and spirited the Soetoro tyke to lndonesia, largely Muslim, where he attended Muslim school.

You believe he was not ever a Muslim, WHY?

cheapseats
05-18-2010, 07:23 AM
because his dad's name sounds like a Muslim,

Not "sounds like," WAS. Both his father AND his step-father were Muslim, yes?

why it matters is the more important question

Are you suggesting it DOESN'T matter if someone LIES about being Muslim and BUYS the American presidency while America languishes at war with two Muslim nations?

cheapseats
05-18-2010, 07:24 AM
Who cares what religion he belongs to.

I do.

cheapseats
05-18-2010, 07:27 AM

....Therefor, all muslims are related to Obama.

No. That is YOUR thinking about another's thought process WHICH, it bears mention, is as simplistic as the thinking you purport to glean.

cheapseats
05-18-2010, 07:32 AM
I know you are joking but they speak an alien language, come from an alien culture, adhere to a different religion, live on the other side of the planet, and are of a different skin color.

You reveal your provinciality. NOTHING about being Muslim is "alien" to a Muslim.

All Muslims live "on the other side of the planet"? Who KNEW?

To some ignorant red necks they might as well be as evil and alien as this little bugger:

Propaganda is capable of making anything out of them in the minds of some, they are abstract concepts not humans that can be related to for them.

Are you suggesting that ALL Rednecks are ignorant but only SOME believe Barack Hussein Obama is Muslim, or are you suggesting that only SOME Rednecks are ignorant?

You may wish to re-visit your OWN indoctrination.

cheapseats
05-18-2010, 07:36 AM
Personally I don't care what religious corporation the guy wants to be a part of. The president like anyone should have the right to religious free exercise.

Period? Across the board? In the manner of The Tolerant & Politically Correct?

What if a tenet of a person's religion calls for the conversion or annihilation of Infidels? Still okay?

BARACK HUSSEIN OBAMA IS A PERSONIFICATION OF POLITICAL CORRECTNESS.

cheapseats
05-18-2010, 07:38 AM
Propaganda is capable of making anything out of [Americans] in the minds of some [Muslims], they are abstract concepts not humans that can be related to for them.

Or, more generally stated:

Propaganda is capable of making anything out of [Xs] in the minds of some [Ys], they are abstract concepts not humans that can be related to for them

Propaganda can ALSO cause [X] NOT to be [X] in the minds of [Y]'s.

cheapseats
05-18-2010, 07:40 AM

Barack Hussein Obama's mother married a Black Muslim in THE SIXTIES. When THAT Muslim took a powder, she married ANOTHER Muslim in THE SIXTIES.

Barack Hussein Obama's mother was first and foremost a RADICAL.

cheapseats
05-18-2010, 07:41 AM
Because he says things like, "my Muslim faith" during interviews?

Freudian slips sink ships.

cheapseats
05-18-2010, 07:47 AM
By all accounts, Obama is SPECIAL, yes? Exotic past, exotic looks, posh private high school, mysterious admission to Columbia followed by Harvard.

POINT ME to the light-skinned, finely-featured Special Black man who does not have a string of girlfriends (not uncommonly white girlfriends, at that).

What WOULD explain an absence of girlfriends is being GAY like a Closet Queen, or CHASTE like a Muslim.

freshjiva
05-18-2010, 08:15 AM
Period? Across the board? In the manner of The Tolerant & Politically Correct?

What if a tenet of a person's religion calls for the conversion or annihilation of Infidels? Still okay?

Someone has been watching too much Fox News :rolleyes:
We have yet another scholar of Islam from the Hannity-Levin University.

bruce leeroy
05-18-2010, 08:16 AM
You bet.

Cassius Clay >> Mohammed Ali

"his momma named him cassius, Imma call him cassius"

"mike tyson can't spell muhammed ali"
"Muhammed Ali cant spell Muhammed Ali"

dean.engelhardt
05-18-2010, 08:18 AM
By all accounts, Obama is SPECIAL, yes? Exotic past, exotic looks, posh private high school, mysterious admission to Columbia followed by Harvard.

POINT ME to the light-skinned, finely-featured Special Black man who does not have a string of girlfriends (not uncommonly white girlfriends, at that).

What WOULD explain an absence of girlfriends is being GAY like a Closet Queen, or CHASTE like a Muslim.

Huh?:confused:

cheapseats
05-18-2010, 08:19 AM
Someone has been watching too much Fox News :rolleyes:
We have yet another scholar of Islam from the Hannity-Levin University.

And relegating dissenting opinion to "Fox Influence" ISN'T knee-jerk stereotyping? Puh-lease.

cheapseats
05-18-2010, 08:20 AM
"his momma named him cassius, Imma call him cassius"

"mike tyson can't spell muhammed ali"
"Muhammed Ali cant spell Muhammed Ali"

Non-sequitur.

cheapseats
05-18-2010, 08:23 AM

Huh?:confused:

You are confused? Me, too. But by the ABSENCE of girlfriends prior to marrying Militant Michelle.

We ARE clear there are Closet Queens in High Places, yes? I give you Lindsay Graham.

TheBlackPeterSchiff
05-18-2010, 08:24 AM
Thread has taken a life of it's own I see.

The Christian Brigade seems to be in full force.

Theocrat
05-18-2010, 08:29 AM
Obama is not a Muslim. He is a secular humanist (http://www.youtube.com/watch#!v=B2Kh-xzerjE).

cheapseats
05-18-2010, 08:30 AM
Thread has taken a life of it's own I see.

The Christian Brigade seems to be in full force.

Whereas the Muslim Brigade is rolling over and playing dead?

cheapseats
05-18-2010, 08:31 AM
Obama is not a Muslim. He is a secular humanist (http://www.youtube.com/watch#!v=B2Kh-xzerjE).

You decided, or he told you?

Is it anyone's experience that Barack Hussein Obama is a man of his Word?

Theocrat
05-18-2010, 08:33 AM
You decided, or he told you?

Is it anyone's experience that Barack Hussein Obama is a man of his Word?

Obama just demonstrated that he was a secular humanist in that video.

Pericles
05-18-2010, 08:52 AM
He is an empty suit.

torchbearer
05-18-2010, 08:59 AM
He attended a school that only allowed muslims. what are they called? Madrasahs?

cheapseats
05-18-2010, 08:59 AM
He is an empty suit.

Even IF he is "merely" an Ignoramus & Tool, which SCARCELY implies innocuousness, the man rose from obscurity and SWEPT into the Presidency. Though NOT ONE THING he has done in Office commends him, a striking number of Recipients are squarely in his camp. If Opposition doesn't get its shit together, beginning with identifying some fuckin' Leadership, he stands a better-than-average chance of re-election.

SUIT, absolutely. Empty? I think not.

Carole
05-18-2010, 09:04 AM
Possibly because he cahnged his name from Barry Sortero to Barack Hussein Obama?

angelatc
05-18-2010, 09:05 AM
I mean he is operating one of the bloodiest wars against Muslim people as we speak...why do some people believe he is Muslim. I listen to talk radio sometimes and it some old fart calling in saying Obama is a Muslim blah blah blah.

The various factions of Islam are always battling each other.

TheBlackPeterSchiff
05-18-2010, 09:48 AM
The various factions of Islam are always battling each other.

Soo..........Obama has hid his muslim faith his entire adult life so he can blow up some Sunni's and Shiites?

M House
05-18-2010, 09:54 AM
Okay if anyone does a quick bit of research, they will find that he is with the United Church of Christ or UCC. Obama has been a member for a damn long time as well.

TheBlackPeterSchiff
05-18-2010, 09:57 AM
Me personally, I think he is an Athiest, I think he converted to Christianity just for political reasons...thats my opinion.

Andrew-Austin
05-18-2010, 10:11 AM
No. That is YOUR thinking about another's thought process WHICH, it bears mention, is as simplistic as the thinking you purport to glean.

Its true, what I said. Maybe its not applicable to you or your fellows, but there are certainly people dull enough out there that it can apply to. Even if there are legitimate reasons for thinking he is a muslim (I don't really care), plenty of people out there would call him one even if they were completely ignorant of these reasons. Its really only sufficient for them to hear some neocon talking head amuse the idea of him being a Muslim, that plus they notice his middle name.

Me personally, I think he is an Athiest, I think he converted to Christianity just for political reasons...thats my opinion.

Me personally I don't know what he believes, but it probably isn't any religion that he would publicly claim to believe in. Even if he were Islamic in his youth, even if he were Christian in his early adulthood, none of that means much about who he is as a person today. Saying he believes in a certain religion at present does not tell you much about him even. Thats just being real, 1) people change, 2) politicians create whatever image out of themselves that they must and 3) people interpret their religion to fit their worldview (the religion does not make their worldview, politics, personal ethics, etc).

He most certainly does feign religious conviction, all politicians do, they have to pander to stupid religious people. George Bush might believe in a God, but I'm still certain he hammed up all the religious conviction on the campaign trail, and his religious beliefs certainly do not make him any less of horrible person and president.

silentshout
05-18-2010, 10:11 AM
I think he's a Christian, just not in the fundamental sense. UCC is a very liberal Christian church. He could also be a Unitarian or some other sort of universalist, or an agnostic. Honestly, I don't care but I do think he is a Christian, just not the "right kind" for some people in this country.

I have many issues with Obama, but his religion or perceived religion is not one of them. I just don't get the outcry about what his faith is. People think he's a Muslim because of his name, I guess.

cheapseats
05-18-2010, 10:18 AM
Soo..........Obama has hid his muslim faith his entire adult life so he can blow up some Sunni's and Shiites?

You'll concede that fewer than 50 years is a PIDDLING time frame in the Middle Eastern Dramalogue?

You'll concede that Barack Hussein Obama is depleting American resources and scattering American Troops faster than he's blowing up Sunnis and Shiites?

cheapseats
05-18-2010, 10:19 AM
Obama has been a member for a damn long time as well.

You'll concede that fewer than 50 years is a PIDDLING time frame in the Middle Eastern Dramalogue?

Morgan Brykein
05-18-2010, 11:50 AM
As Reason said, people are fucking stupid.

Zippyjuan
05-18-2010, 12:02 PM
There are people who believe that Elvis is still alive too.

cheapseats
05-18-2010, 12:21 PM
As Reason said, people are fucking stupid.

There are people who believe that Elvis is still alive too.

There were people who believed the Roman Empire could never fall.

There were people who believed the world was flat.

There were people who believed Titanic couldn't sink.

There were people who thought Winston Churchill was an Hysteric on the matter of Adolf Hitler.

There were people who believed American would or COULD never again, after Pearl Harbor, be attacked on American soil. There are people who AGAIN believe that Government has their backs.

There are people who buy the Official version of 9/11 -- hook, crook and sinker.

There are people who believe Bankers are fundamentally to be trusted.

There are people who believe it's safe to go back into Wall Street Waters.

There are people who are MUCH more concerned with getting "their guys" into office than in getting to the bottom of BULLSHIT that is occurring RIGHT before our eyes and that is also, in point of grim fact, driving the broadcloth of America into the fucking ground.

erowe1
05-18-2010, 12:30 PM

The war in Iraq is pro-Muslim, and anti-Christian. The one in Afghanistan could probably be called pro-Muslim as well, although less anti-Christian, since Afghanistan was already about as anti-Christian as any place could be before the war.

I don't really see what the debate is about. Whatever Obama truly believes is inscrutable to the rest of us. It's not like you can just take his word for it when he says he's a Christian. But you can't prove he's not with a mind reading machine either. So it seems like kind of a moot issue.

Danke
05-18-2010, 12:31 PM
He's a Satanist.

YouTube - Obama - Yes We Can = Thank You Satan (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jqALdkTArqs)

dean.engelhardt
05-18-2010, 12:46 PM
The war in Iraq is pro-Muslim, and anti-Christian.

Huh:confused:

erowe1
05-18-2010, 12:51 PM
Huh:confused:

http://www.google.com/#hl=en&source=hp&q=iraq+christian+exodus&aq=f&aqi=&aql=&oq=&gs_rfai=&fp=c78e48b898b2787e

emazur
05-18-2010, 02:28 PM
He's a "you are your brother's keeper" Christian on which his leftist, spread-the-wealth policies are based
YouTube - Obama, religion, and government (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v4kwvQg8wms)

cheapseats
05-18-2010, 03:36 PM
He's a "you are your brother's keeper" Christian on which his leftist, spread-the-wealth policies are based

It matters rather less what a person SAYS are his objectives, than what are the RESULTS of his actions.

WE ARE OUR BROTHERS' KEEPERS + GLOBALIZATION + OBAMACARE + AMNESTY FOR ILLEGALS = BREAK AMERICA'S ECONOMIC BACK.

cheapseats
05-18-2010, 03:44 PM
Do I understand this correctly? Although Board Members (not all, obviously) are free and easy about hurling the Agent Provocateur and COINTELPRO labels, and although Ron Paulers themselves (not all, obviously) regularly chitchat in terms of INFILTRATING and TAKING OVER, and although we know Obama has Operatives in every nook and cranny of physical and cyber space, magically, there are no Obama Loyalists bobbing and weaving in Liberty Forest?

BlackTerrel
05-18-2010, 03:52 PM
His Kenyan father was a Muslim. His Indonesian stepfather was a Muslim. At the Obama's private school in Indonesia there is paperwork indicating Obama was a Muslim when he went there. According to Islam, if the father is a Muslim the son is a Muslim.

Plenty of evidence to indicate that he was a Muslim. Now, who knows?

Islamic law isn't really relevant here. In our country you can choose your religion (or lack of religion). Obama says he is Christian and I see no reason to doubt it.

LOL

cheapseats
05-18-2010, 03:54 PM
Obama says he is Christian and I see no reason to doubt it.

Color me shocked. Have you generally found Barack Obama to be as good as his Word?

parocks
05-18-2010, 04:03 PM
These are debatable points.

On one hand we know for a fact that under Islamic law, Obama is considered a Muslim Apostate.

On the other, Obama says he isn't a Muslim.

My point was and is that people here didn't seem to know, at all, that Obama's father was a Muslim, and that makes Obama a Muslim under Islamic Law.

People can have a debate about what that means. I don't really want to participate in that debate.

I'll repeat what you quoted of mine -

"Plenty of evidence to indicate that he was a Muslim. Now, who knows?"

That's exactly true. Yes, he was a Muslim. Now, who knows? You can have the debate about whether or not Obama is still a Muslim. But we know that he was
a Muslim.

Islamic law isn't really relevant here. In our country you can choose your religion (or lack of religion). Obama says he is Christian and I see no reason to doubt it.

WaltM
05-18-2010, 04:13 PM
Not "sounds like," WAS. Both his father AND his step-father were Muslim, yes?

Can't say I know, but am willing to believe it.

Are you suggesting it DOESN'T matter if someone LIES about being Muslim and BUYS the American presidency while America languishes at war with two Muslim nations?

Yes.

Because unless it matters whether he's actually Muslim, it won't matter if he lies about it.

Not all Muslim nations are equal (just the 2 nations we're at war with, for starters), so the possibility of him being a Muslim is nearly irrelevant.

As for him buying the Presidency, I don't suppose anybody should get it for free (if you do, you're a damn freeloader or thief) .

BlackTerrel
05-18-2010, 08:38 PM
My point was and is that people here didn't seem to know, at all, that Obama's father was a Muslim, and that makes Obama a Muslim under Islamic Law.

The US isn't governed by Islamic law.

Anyway it doesn't matter. There will always be about 20% of people who say Obama is a Muslim. As there are 20% who say Obama was not born in the US.

My guess is about 20% would say Obama is the anti-Christ. It is what it is and there's no debating it. Evidence is irrelevant.

catdd
05-18-2010, 09:16 PM
LOL

It's true. According to Jewish custom - if the mother is Jewish so is the child.
That doesn't mean he can't change that later in life.

BlackTerrel
05-18-2010, 09:30 PM
It's true. According to Jewish custom - if the mother is Jewish so is the child.
That doesn't mean he can't change that later in life.

Yes but his mother is not a Jew.

The Muslim conspiracies are bad enough. But RPF has more Jewish conspiracies than any place I've ever been. That's why I laughed at someone saying his mother is a Jew - too predictable.

catdd
05-18-2010, 09:34 PM
Oh, I read that she was. But I wouldn't put this up there with any of the heavyweight conspiracies. Even the Huffington Post wrote a very strange article concerning this -

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/adam-hanft/barack-obama---the-first_b_105135.html

angelatc
05-18-2010, 09:48 PM

I have no idea if he hid his Muslim faith as an adult.

parocks
05-18-2010, 10:31 PM
Islamic law isn't the law of islamic countries. Religion isn't a government thing. It works separately of that.

I should mention that Obama is a Muslim apostate, not a still practicing Muslim.

Some people might not understand the finer points of the difference between the 2. I don't have a great knowledge of these things, but it is clear that Obama is a Muslim apostate.

It is also clear that Obama was a Muslim when he was in Indonesia. Thats what it says on his school forms.

There is a tremendous amount of mystery surrounding Obama, and his exact religious status is just one of those mysterious things.

The US isn't governed by Islamic law.

Anyway it doesn't matter. There will always be about 20% of people who say Obama is a Muslim. As there are 20% who say Obama was not born in the US.

My guess is about 20% would say Obama is the anti-Christ. It is what it is and there's no debating it. Evidence is irrelevant.

BlackTerrel
05-18-2010, 11:20 PM
Oh, I read that she was. But I wouldn't put this up there with any of the heavyweight conspiracies. Even the Huffington Post wrote a very strange article concerning this -

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/adam-hanft/barack-obama---the-first_b_105135.html

The article you're quoting is basically saying that Jews should be proud because Obama is a black President. Kind of like people claimed that Clinton was "the first black President". But no one is claiming that his mother is Jewish.

It's not a "heavyweight conspiracy" because I'm pretty sure a couple people here made it up a few hours ago.

Islamic law isn't the law of islamic countries. Religion isn't a government thing. It works separately of that.

Depends on the country.

It is also clear that Obama was a Muslim when he was in Indonesia. Thats what it says on his school forms.

Link?

cheapseats
05-19-2010, 05:46 AM
Because unless it matters whether he's actually Muslim, it won't matter if he lies about it.

I give you Moral Relativism.

Not all Muslim nations are equal (just the 2 nations we're at war with, for starters), so the possibility of him being a Muslim is nearly irrelevant.

"Christian" nations don't have equal clout either, therefore misrepresentation is irrelevant?

As for him buying the Presidency, I don't suppose anybody should get it for free (if you do, you're a damn freeloader or thief) .

Because I think High Office should not be contingent on who can fling the most money at it, I am a Freeloader or Thief? You are all KINDSA mixed up.

Pray tell, have you decided on a PRICE for the presidency? Obama's campaign-o-rama cost in the vicinity of HALF A BILLION zero-value-added dollars. Does that sound about right, or shall we shoot for an even billion in the next go-round?

cheapseats
05-19-2010, 05:49 AM
Anyway it doesn't matter.

Obama Apologist.

catdd
05-19-2010, 07:43 AM
[QUOTE=BlackTerrel;2701775]

"It's not a "heavyweight conspiracy" because I'm pretty sure a couple people here made it up a few hours ago."

It's been floating around for a long time all you have to do is google it. Why do trivial things like this bother you so much?

BlackTerrel
05-19-2010, 02:57 PM
It's been floating around for a long time all you have to do is google it.

Yeah if you specifically search for it. But why would you? Google "Obama is a Lizard" and there are just as many results.

Why do trivial things like this bother you so much?

Who said it bothered me? My entire response was "LOL". That's all I said. I thought it was funny.

Then you started defending it.

dean.engelhardt
05-20-2010, 09:35 AM
http://www.google.com/#hl=en&source=hp&q=iraq+christian+exodus&aq=f&aqi=&aql=&oq=&gs_rfai=&fp=c78e48b898b2787e

This deserves a thread of it own. Good stuff to research. You should start a thread to discuss this.

BlackTerrel
05-20-2010, 12:03 PM
This deserves a thread of it own. Good stuff to research. You should start a thread to discuss this.

It is a very sad and ignored situation. Ethnic cleansing.