PDA

View Full Version : Poll: Rubio Moves Back Into Lead

Flash
05-17-2010, 05:36 PM
In what's arguably the hottest U.S. Senate race in the nation, a new poll is showing a new leader in the race. According to Rasmussen, a telephone survey gave Republican Marco Rubio a 39 to 31 lead over Independent Charlie Crist.

While Rasmussen polls have been criticized by pollsters for having a slight conservative tilt, the new numbers show Rubio is surging again. Democrat Kendrick Meek trails both candidates at 18 percent and another 12 percent of the electorate remained undecided.

Meek has had a hard time getting the amount of exposure at this point in the race that both Rubio and Crist have enjoyed. A large percentage of voters continue to say they don't know enough about Meek or his record.

Fifty-three percent of Florida voters favor a law for Florida similar to the new immigration law in Arizona. Thirty percent oppose such a law and 13 percent are unsure. Of those who favor the law, 65 percent support Rubio. Forty-two percent of those who oppose the law support Meek and 38 percent back Crist.

Interestingly, 57 percent approve of Crist's job performance as governor; while 42 percent disapprove.

According to Pollster.com's poll of polls, Crist remains in the lead with 38 percent of the vote, while Rubio brings in 32 percent and Kendrick Meek pulls in 18 percent.

http://cbs4.com/politics/florida.senate.poll.2.1698561.html

speciallyblend
05-17-2010, 05:53 PM
florida sucks, build a fence on northern florida border and send all the neo-cons into florida!!!

give florida back to the indians and let them handle the neo-cons!! is florida still a state??geez!!! florida is getting as old as beck/palin!!

AGRP
05-17-2010, 06:00 PM
Dear God please.

If he loses, the msm will undoubted claim the tea party movement is dead. Hopefully, theyll be forced to use a no name liberty person to advance their liberty is dead agenda.

speciallyblend
05-17-2010, 06:05 PM
Dear God please.

If he loses, the msm will undoubted claim the tea party movement is dead. Hopefully, theyll be forced to use a no name liberty person to advance their liberty is dead agenda.

Rand Paul is OUR TEA PARTY, rubio/crist just means the neo-cons fail!! we want the neo-con wing of the tea party to fail and they will!!!

they cannot co-opt Liberty with Fascism hmmm well it is florida!!

KramerDSP
05-17-2010, 06:42 PM
florida sucks, build a fence on northern florida border and send all the neo-cons into florida!!!

give florida back to the indians and let them handle the neo-cons!! is florida still a state??geez!!! florida is getting as old as beck/palin!!

A bunch of RP supporters live in Florida. If you want to seal off the border, you'd be best off noticing that the GOP 2012 convention will be held in Florida. I know (or hope) you are joking and being loose with your words, but the Florida GOP establishment IS strongly neo-connish.

speciallyblend
05-17-2010, 06:48 PM
A bunch of RP supporters live in Florida. If you want to seal off the border, you'd be best off noticing that the GOP 2012 convention will be held in Florida. I know (or hope) you are joking and being loose with your words, but the Florida GOP establishment IS strongly neo-connish.

well i would expect the ron paul supporters would man the northern fence with tasers to keep the neo-cons on the south side;) it was sarcasm, though i think Kevin Cannell for county seat lake county colorado is more important then rubio/crist race:) design a new mosquito that sucks neo-con blood!! the florida race reminds me of beck/palin threads!!

KramerDSP
05-17-2010, 06:51 PM
well i would expect the ron paul supporters would man the northern fence with tasers to keep the neo-cons on the south side;) it was sarcasm, though i think Kevin Cannell for county seat lake county colorado is more important then rubio/crist race:) design a new mosquito that sucks neo-con blood!! the florida race reminds me of beck/palin threads!!

LMAO :D Love your enthusiasm!

AGRP
05-17-2010, 08:08 PM
Rand Paul is OUR TEA PARTY, rubio/crist just means the neo-cons fail!! we want the neo-con wing of the tea party to fail and they will!!!

they cannot co-opt Liberty with Fascism hmmm well it is florida!!

x2

The cat is out of the bag regardless if Rubio wins or loses.

It's just that I'd rather see him win to spite the media since he's made so many headlines. :)