PDA

View Full Version : We have definitely reached the tipping point!

TechnoGuyRob
10-11-2007, 06:26 PM
And I think the overflow will happen when Ron announces his Q4 numbers!

Jordan
10-11-2007, 06:28 PM
I'm thinking it has already.

Have you seen how often his name gets thrown around now. The revolution is on.

Sematary
10-11-2007, 06:28 PM
All the media has to do is watch his site - the numbers will be available immediately

Ron Paul Fan
10-11-2007, 06:30 PM
$656k and going strong! We're up to $75k today so far! Let's try and get that baby up to three digits for the 2nd consecutive day! Average 100k the rest of the month and we're looking at $2.6 million.

TechnoGuyRob
10-11-2007, 06:37 PM
Amen, Ron Paul Fan (hey that rhymes :p).

csen
10-11-2007, 06:46 PM
There's going to be a real snowball effect once we cross $1mln, $2mln, etc. I can't wait until November (hopefully) when we've already surpassed $5mln and people have to ask the question, "Will Ron Paul be the top-fundraising Republican in Q4?"

RP4ME
10-11-2007, 07:01 PM
There's going to be a real snowball effect once we cross $1mln, $2mln, etc. I can't wait until November (hopefully) when we've already surpassed $5mln and people have to ask the question, "Will Ron Paul be the top-fundraising Republican in Q4?"

Everyone seems pleased with his number to date - I am not. I hope tht at the end of the month we hit it but we are woefully behind! If we can recruit atleast enough people who pledeg to donate what we did last quarter we will be fine!

Pete
10-11-2007, 07:08 PM
$656k and going strong! We're up to $75k today so far! Let's try and get that baby up to three digits for the 2nd consecutive day! Average 100k the rest of the month and we're looking at $2.6 million.

I'd give my left one to know how offline donations are going. It's only reasonable that the percentage will increase because of the debates, some nice little gems of press coverage, word-of-mouth, etc. Betcha that $4 million total will be comfortably achieved.

I personally feel that $20 million for Q4 is not out of reach.

Ibgamer
10-11-2007, 07:11 PM
Ill make sure I donate at least once every paycheck from here on out

And Im a poor college student

bobmurph
10-11-2007, 07:13 PM

If we hit the $12 Million goal Ron will the be the top fundraising Republican.

SouthernGuy15
10-11-2007, 07:17 PM
I agree that Ron Paul's campaign is growing and expanding. Good things are happening and his candidacy is indeed getting noticed.

However, we need to snowball this momentum and keep it growing if Ron Paul is to obtain the nomination! To be blunt, this campaign needs to grow tremendously to overcome the barriers that are in our way. If we back off for just a short period of time this new hope for our nation will LOSE the nomination.

The GOOD news is that we CAN INDEED win!

Ron Paul's message of freedom, small government, and peace is indeed VERY POPULAR! But we must keep digging deep and donating as much as we possibly can, keep spreading the word bout Ron Paul, and continue convincing others to become as passionate about this campaign as ourselves!

We can do it, but we MUST NOT REST FOR A SINGLE MOMENT!

Ron Paul Fan
10-12-2007, 07:13 AM
Already up $21,000 today and we're just getting started! We're currently ahead of yesterday's pace of about $90,000 so let's keep it up. Chowda's projected October and overall totals keep going up! If we consistently get $100,000+ a day then it can be done! Just keep donating in the name of liberty and to save the country from tyranny!

DjLoTi
10-12-2007, 07:15 AM
I think you're getting a bit ahead of yourself. The only 'tipping point' we're going to reach is the tipping point when he wins, and until he wins, we're not at the tipping point.

Ron Paul Fan
10-12-2007, 07:18 AM
I think you're getting a bit ahead of yourself. The only 'tipping point' we're going to reach is the tipping point when he wins, and until he wins, we're not at the tipping point.

NO! Get with the times foo! Techno Rob is talking about the tipping point of the quarter! And he thinks it'll be at the end when Ron Paul announces that he has $10+ million!!!!! If we do that then we're in this and we've got a chance to win and hit your tipping point! Now let's all unite and donate in the name of freedom!

DjLoTi
10-12-2007, 07:22 AM
We're def. not at the tipping point right now, and I only say that because #1 there's still lots of progress to be made, #2 there's still large events in the making, #3 WE HAVE NOT WON THE ELECTION ... so keep fighting, I've already passed the tipping point myself, now we just gotta get more people to join us... and I will admit, things have been seeming to be changing lately..

Ron Paul Fan
10-12-2007, 07:29 AM
We're def. not at the tipping point right now, and I only say that because #1 there's still lots of progress to be made, #2 there's still large events in the making, #3 WE HAVE NOT WON THE ELECTION ... so keep fighting, I've already passed the tipping point myself, now we just gotta get more people to join us... and I will admit, things have been seeming to be changing lately..

No one said we were at the tipping point right now! It's at the announcement of Q4 numbers! THAT'S WHAT ROB AND I SAID! I agree that we should keep fighting, keep spreading the word, and keep donating!!!!! The tipping point of the quarter will be reached when we release Q4 numbers! There is progress to make and big event in the making. Things are definitely different. More media interviews, more respect, and more money!!!!!!!! Bob Dylan called me and told me yesterday that the times they are a changing!

DjLoTi
10-12-2007, 07:30 AM
oh, lol. my bad :)

Well that's in January. could be that'll be around the tipping point, yes

thuja
10-12-2007, 07:35 AM
Amen, Ron Paul Fan (hey that rhymes :p).

this MUST be used, Amen, Ron Paul Fan!

rrcamp
10-12-2007, 08:15 AM
What worries me is that we're $800,000 behind target right now for the Oct deadline :-( If we don't make the goals... people will seize on that.

The good news, however, is that I finally got one of my Czech debit cards to work on his site!! So RP, greetings from Europe :-P

--------

Thank you very much for your donation of $25.00 to the Ron Paul 2008 Presidential Campaign.

Your donation will allow us to expand and grow our campaign.

We depend on donors like you to help us spread the message of freedom, peace and prosperity through Ron Paul’s candidacy.

Thanks for being a part of the campaign!

Your confirmation number:
T55025-95796702