PDA

View Full Version : I friendly question about scientific polls and Ron Paul

werdd
10-11-2007, 06:21 PM
I have a question, and i have searched the net so i come to you for answers. I was wondering, in a "scientific poll" is it not possible that an illegal immigrant can vote? If we could prove this, i beleive we could have a great arguement on our hands, debunking the "scientific" in "scientific polling".

Moderator, please don't remove this, as it pertains to Ron Paul in the respect that RP is grossly misrepresented in "scientific polls".

Sematary
10-11-2007, 06:25 PM
I have a question, and i have searched the net so i come to you for answers. I was wondering, in a "scientific poll" is it not possible that an illegal immigrant can vote? If we could prove this, i beleive we could have a great arguement on our hands, debunking the "scientific" in "scientific polling".

Moderator, please don't remove this, as it pertains to Ron Paul in the respect that RP is grossly misrepresented in "scientific polls".

Anything is "possible". What you need is "proof".

lynnf
10-11-2007, 06:29 PM
I have a question, and i have searched the net so i come to you for answers. I was wondering, in a "scientific poll" is it not possible that an illegal immigrant can vote? If we could prove this, i believe we could have a great arguement on our hands, debunking the "scientific" in "scientific polling".

it is a sad fact that not only can the illegal alien vote in the opinion poll, but they can also vote in the election. for the most part, voter registrars don't check for citizenship to register, and they don't check IDs at the polls to verify identity.

lynn

werdd
10-11-2007, 06:43 PM
right, so oppinion polls and online polls are no different in the respect that illegal aliens can vote in both...... just a point but i think its a good one

stevedasbach
10-11-2007, 06:45 PM
Anyone can lie to a pollster.

dude58677
10-11-2007, 06:51 PM
If it isn't peer reviewed it isn't scientific.