PDA

View Full Version : The Florida GOP is Gunning hard for Alan Grayson

stu2002
05-17-2010, 05:57 AM
Which is bad--Alan Grayson did more for Audit the Fed that nearly any other House member from either party

Open Season on Democrats: Crazy Ol' Alan Grayson

It’s difficult to overstate the degree of insanity coming from Alan Grayson in Florida’s eighth Congressional district.

Grayson has used his Congressional office as a platform for extremist demagoguery, insulting his own constituents when they tried to organize against him and actually characterizing Republicans as murderers. He has remained totally unresponsive to his constituents by sneaking up on them in town hall meetings. He has gotten away with it by self-funding his campaigns from his $31 million net worth, which he made by prosecuting American contractors serving in the Iraq war.

The biggest question is why Grayson got elected in the first place, and why it seems that he actually has a chance to get re-elected this coming November. The answer to the first question is easy: he was first elected as a freshman Congressman two years ago because his constituents didn’t know his true colors, and enjoyed the fruits of the Obama electoral wave of 2008. The Republican that ran against him in 2008 was underfunded and suffered from a massive Democratic voter registration advantage.

Perhaps the answer to why Grayson still has a chance to get re-elected is that Grayson is still planning to use his massive war chest to steam roll his eventual Republican opponent. It’s also that his extremism attracts a dedicated wingnut Democrat following – consisting of many supporters outside the district – who prop him up, and as a result inspires too many Republicans to take him on. In other words, the opposition to Grayson is so massive and sprawling it’s hard to organize – and Grayson might get to enjoy the spoils.

http://townhall.com/columnists/JillianBandes/2010/05/17/open_season_on_democrats_crazy_ol_alan_grayson

bobbyw24
05-17-2010, 05:58 AM
I would take Grayson as my rep any day over Ander Crenshaw (R-Fla) and Investment Banker

angelatc
05-17-2010, 07:13 AM
I'd take Pelosi over Grayson. I hate him that much.

Flash
05-17-2010, 07:16 AM
http://www.mycongressmanisnuts.com/

Stary Hickory
05-17-2010, 08:16 AM
Grayson is scum, his only good side his battle against the FED. All other issues he sucks hard. Maybe we see eye to eye on foreign policy....MAAAAAYBE.

Grayson needs to go. The GOP to a man voted for the FED audit. We do not lose anything in the battle against the fed with Grayson out and we will be able to repeal fascist obama care w/o him.

Fozz
05-17-2010, 08:21 AM
I say we keep Grayson. Florida Republicans often tend to be hateful neocons. I'd rather have a moonbat who is outside the establishment.

bobbyw24
05-17-2010, 08:22 AM
I say we keep Grayson. Florida Republicans often tend to be hateful neocons. I'd rather have a moonbat who is outside the establishment.

Bingo!

klamath
05-17-2010, 08:45 AM
I'm sorry I can't shed too many tears over either Grayson losing.

angelatc
05-17-2010, 08:55 AM
Grayson is the kind of guy who would order tanks out on American streets to keep from losing an election. He's nothing but a loud-mouthed bully. He isn't outside the establishment - he's an attack dog of the establishment.

Stary Hickory
05-17-2010, 09:00 AM

Absolutely not he voted for the Health Bill....he agitated for it. What bout Grayson screams liberty to you? Honestly.

Carole
05-17-2010, 10:26 AM
One word - Obamacare.

ChaosControl
05-17-2010, 01:28 PM
insulting his own constituents when they tried to organize against him and actually characterizing Republicans as murderers

The irony is he probably supports abortion.

Inflation
05-18-2010, 04:15 PM
Grayson is only doing his duty, which is to represent uber-liberal FloriDUH voters.

He does a good job of that, and seems sincere in his mistaken, Marxist ideas.

The guy is already wealthy, it's not like he couldn't be doing something more pleasant than politics.

I'd pick Alan for a 'strange bedfellow' over Nancy any day of the week!

Imperial
05-18-2010, 04:38 PM
Grayson is the kind of guy who would order tanks out on American streets to keep from losing an election. He's nothing but a loud-mouthed bully. He isn't outside the establishment - he's an attack dog of the establishment.

Umm unfounded warrants much? i am pretty sure he wouldn't 'order tanks out on American streets'.