PDA

View Full Version : Damn Chris M. pisses me off

BillyDkid
10-11-2007, 06:04 PM
Here he is saying the race on the Republican side is essentially over - it's a foregone conclusion it will be either Romney or Ghouli. We HAVE to prove all of these pundits wrong. I can't stand this anymore. It is just as though they are saying all of us and what we as Americans want is irrelevant. We have to show them it is NOT over. Good God the election is more than a year away. We have to do this. Folks, they are deciding for us and we can't allow that anymore. It's OUR country and OUR government and WE decide who our leaders will be.

steph3n
10-11-2007, 06:08 PM
oh at the rate of the ron paul supporters living in fantasy land thinking it is already won for Dr Paul, it is all over.

For the realist it is still a steep mountain to climb and we are working on it :)

fj45lvr
10-11-2007, 06:14 PM
He's definetly one that I would like to see follow in the footsteps of Jennings. I get a definite vibe from this guy and it is not at all positive (he' evil actually). where's a lightning bolt when you need one.

qsecofr
10-11-2007, 06:22 PM
I think it's funny every time Rudy brings up the constitution. It's like a homeless man opining his tax burden. What a fraud.

FreedomLover
10-11-2007, 06:24 PM
what happened to fred ?

paulitics
10-11-2007, 07:00 PM
what happened to fred ?

Fred happpened.

Cindy
10-11-2007, 07:54 PM
Fred happpened to bore everyone to sleep

Who saw mathews get shreded by Jon Steweart on the daily show over his book this week.

Paul called him out for being a shallow phoney and said he thought his book was sad and that anyone who lived by Chris's advice for success would end up sad and with phoney friends. It was great!

kylejack
10-11-2007, 07:57 PM
You're right Chris! Its over! Let the other campaigns know that we will expect their concession phone calls shortly.