PDA

View Full Version : Why does Drudge not cover Rand Paul?

itshappening
05-16-2010, 10:47 AM
I see he's pushing Rubio, endorsed by Cheney, Santorum and lots of other evil people and he may not even beat Crist in a general election yet Rand Paul, a principled conservative who cannot be bought is sadly and willfully ignored by Drudge yet has received press from the BBC, Washington Post, War Street Journal etc.

What is Drudge afraid of I wonder? And will the first time he even mentions Rand Paul be on Tuesday or will he continue to ignore him?

itshappening
05-16-2010, 10:53 AM
I propose when the PPP Poll comes out later tonight that we all contact Drudge, via email

Drudge@drudgereport.com

lets see if he continues to ignore us or if he will mention the unspeakable

Matt Collins
05-16-2010, 10:54 AM
Submit stories to him on the front page

itshappening
05-16-2010, 11:01 AM
if everyone emails tonight he might get the message but i hate the way Rubio is being pushed and truly hope he loses to Gov. Crist (better the devil you know than the neocon in sheeps clothing)

rich34
05-16-2010, 11:05 AM
if everyone emails tonight he might get the message but i hate the way Rubio is being pushed and truly hope he loses to Gov. Crist (better the devil you know than the neocon in sheeps clothing)

I agree totally!

pcosmar
05-16-2010, 11:10 AM
Why does Drudge not cover Rand Paul?

If you have to ask,,,, ;)

:(

Baptist
05-16-2010, 11:20 AM
Why did Drudge relegate Ron Paul's great successes to links hidden on the bottom of the page? Why does he never cover Schiff?

Because he IS mainstream media. That's why.

JohnEngland
05-16-2010, 12:41 PM
Well, he has had Ron at the top of some of the columns in the past. Just because we think the Kentucky senate race is a big deal doesn't mean everyone else has caught on - especially someone like Drudge, who must have very little spare time to research such things.

The Rubio race has always been more high-profile anyway. Perhaps when the primary is done, and presuming Rand wins, Drudge will have something about it.

Time will tell :)

teamrican1
05-16-2010, 01:33 PM
Rand has made the Drudgereport a bunch of times. I'm sure there were be a link to Rand's victory on Tuesday as well. Drudge deals in sensationalism first and foremost, and a robot minister marrying people, the collapse of the Euro, a coach making a player drink soda out of a shoe, and the deadly political rioting in Thailand are all far more exciting stories to Drudge's national (and even international) audience than the Kentucky primary.

Baptist
05-16-2010, 01:35 PM
Well, he has had Ron at the top of some of the columns in the past. Just because we think the Kentucky senate race is a big deal doesn't mean everyone else has caught on - especially someone like Drudge, who must have very little spare time to research such things.

The Rubio race has always been more high-profile anyway. Perhaps when the primary is done, and presuming Rand wins, Drudge will have something about it.

Time will tell :)

Drudge mas more time to research things than us. He gets paid over a million dollars to surf the Internet and link to stories. That is all he does. If he has time to find articles about pregnant men, humans having sex with horses, celebrity infidelity, Tiger Woods and Michael Jackson, then he has time to find out who is leading in the polls in one of the country's highest profile Senate races.

He is mainstream media. That is all there is to it.

eduardo89
05-16-2010, 02:58 PM
Bomb him with emails till he covers Rand

TheFlashlight.org
05-16-2010, 05:14 PM
I used to be a fan of Drudge, and I still like his site. But sometime awhile back, there was a distinct shift to reflect the mainstream Republican view, at least that's what I sensed. I guessed that they bought him out or pay him a big chunk of his revenue, which would be rather cheap to have a big voice on that site, which is so influential.

That's why I think an alternative like my site, which I haven't been updating right now cause I'm so busy, could be great for the Tea Party Republicans. If anyone wants to help out, let me know. I still like Drudge, I even like the gossipy stuff. But there's room for a niche view and niche audience. And, believe me, it's not a hard site to run.

AGRP
05-16-2010, 06:39 PM
He leans neo-con.

He gave romney top billing when he won the southern straw poll, but put ron paul on the third column when he won the cpac.

itshappening
05-16-2010, 11:29 PM
http://publicpolicypolling.blogspot.com/

email him !!

Rael
05-17-2010, 01:19 AM
He wont have a choice after tomorrow.

Matt Collins
05-17-2010, 08:24 AM
Matt who?

Bruno
05-17-2010, 08:29 AM
Matt who?

there is only ONE Matt. ;)

Brian4Liberty
05-17-2010, 10:52 AM
He leans neo-con.

And the winner is...

Inflation
05-17-2010, 08:18 PM
Drudge has always worked in the LA Hollywood liberal milieu, and is also a convert to War Zionism.

These facts explain many of his actions, from Monica to Mel to Rand:

Whether or not the planned and intended character assassination evidenced by Gibson's recent DUI arrest was a "set-up" or not is irrelevant. Pro-Israel sympathizers Matt Drudge and WorldNetDaily's Joe Farah are an American and Internet alternative media disgrace. While Drudge ignores the astonishing revelation of an MSNBC opinion poll querying over a quarter million respondents favoring Bush's impeachment, Drudge somersaults through hoops backwards to spike that event and blow the Gibson DUI totally out of proportion. Only a non-American like Drudge would fail to shrug off the horrific anger all Americans should have for Israelis and Jews in stealing our government out from under US and rendering US helpless to stop our Israel-dominated government from setting US up for World War III.

BlackTerrel
05-17-2010, 10:12 PM
Bomb him with emails till he covers Rand

+1... and be nice about it.

The Kentucky primary is not that big news internationally. More important than why is what we want to do about it.

sofia
05-17-2010, 10:13 PM
drudge is a zionist

BlackTerrel
05-17-2010, 11:11 PM
Whether or not the planned and intended character assassination evidenced by Gibson's recent DUI arrest was a "set-up" or not is irrelevant. Pro-Israel sympathizers Matt Drudge and WorldNetDaily's Joe Farah are an American and Internet alternative media disgrace. While Drudge ignores the astonishing revelation of an MSNBC opinion poll querying over a quarter million respondents favoring Bush's impeachment, Drudge somersaults through hoops backwards to spike that event and blow the Gibson DUI totally out of proportion. Only a non-American like Drudge would fail to shrug off the horrific anger all Americans should have for Israelis and Jews in stealing our government out from under US and rendering US helpless to stop our Israel-dominated government from setting US up for World War III.

drudge is a zionist

Can we just skip debate and say "Israel did it" for everything. Makes life so much more simple.

Also remember the USS Liberty.

cindy25
05-18-2010, 07:06 AM
drudge is a zionist

I agree 100%

itshappening
05-18-2010, 07:27 AM
Drudge is pushing Newt today, just to slap us in the face

itshappening
05-18-2010, 02:41 PM
Drudge has linked a Rand Paul story!

first time for everything !

Inflation
05-18-2010, 04:45 PM
To Hell with Drudge and the rest of the Hollywood Zionist LA/NY Media Complex.

Always remember the USS Liberty.

And don't forget to starve the monkeys!

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_iIgGzjVNEAk/Syb8mT0oh3I/AAAAAAAADlQ/wP-zZcODi3k/s400/starving+the+monkeys.gif

Starve the Monkeys Who Eat Away At Your Life
An Individualist's Guide to Fighting Modern Progressives (http://www.starvingthemonkeys.com/)

Agorism
05-18-2010, 07:45 PM
Anyone have that video of drudge saying he supported ron paul 2 years ago?

Baptist
05-18-2010, 07:58 PM
Anyone have that video of drudge saying he supported ron paul 2 years ago?

Heh, would love to see that. The guy lives under a rock. I've only seen him do two TV interviews ever.

Agorism
05-18-2010, 08:10 PM
Drudge used to have a radio show.

BlackTerrel
05-18-2010, 08:36 PM
Can we just skip debate and say "Israel did it" for everything. Makes life so much more simple.

Also remember the USS Liberty.

To Hell with Drudge and the rest of the Hollywood Zionist LA/NY Media Complex.

Always remember the USS Liberty.

Hahaha... I called it.

Drudge was 1 year old when the USS Liberty was attacked. But we must never forget. Rand should have run on a USS Liberty platform.

Agorism
05-19-2010, 11:36 AM
Someone has this video somewhere..

Bruno
05-19-2010, 11:45 AM
Hahaha... I called it.

Drudge was 1 year old when the USS Liberty was attacked. But we must never forget. Rand should have run on a USS Liberty platform.

I was -55 years old when the Luistania was sunk. What's your point?

BlackTerrel
05-19-2010, 12:34 PM
I was -55 years old when the Luistania was sunk. What's your point?

My point is that Drudge is not to blame for the USS Liberty.

Also contrary to some the USS Liberty is not the most important issue of our generation.

Krugerrand
05-19-2010, 12:56 PM
Someone has this video somewhere..

see posts 1 and 9:
http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=195160

Imaginos
05-19-2010, 01:19 PM
drudge is a zionist
Bingo.

Agorism
05-19-2010, 07:52 PM
I have seen a youtube video where drudge says that against cameras and surveillance and privacy issues that are most close to his heart puts him in line with Ron Paul as his candidate.

Anyone else seen this?