PDA

View Full Version : Here's what I'm going to do....

hopeforamerica
10-11-2007, 05:04 PM
I'm the organizer for the March across America II in Phoenix and it looks like we'll have 200+ people for the march. I have to buy water to give away and place the mini Ron Paul stickers on them.

On Saturday evening the March happens! Going to be awesome!

Then on Sunday morning, I'm joining our State coordinator for some neighborhood canvasing. I really don't want to do it. It's very out of my comfort zone, but for Ron Paul, I'm going to do it!

What are your plans for the weekend?

katao
10-11-2007, 05:39 PM
Out canvasing till I drop. Its a bit intimidating at first, but after a while you get in a groove and its kinda fun, especially when doing it with others.

I challenge all of ya, to get off your tail end :D and go door-to-door talking to folks. I personally think that is the only way we are going to win, if we get over our fears and spread the word face-to-face. Call up a meetup member who isn't participating and ask him/her to join you. And have fun!

Roxi
10-11-2007, 05:59 PM
ron paul walk saturday 3 miles from tv station to tv station

then tomorrow and sunday i have to make a 4x8 wooden sign for someones yard

I have to go by someones house and do a "ron paul presentation" for their family

oh i converted ANOTHER democrat today as well... thats 2 this week registered as republicans (its easy u just keep the cards on hand and make sure and put a stamp on it for them as well)