PDA

View Full Version : Ron Paul interview 5.15.2010 by RadioFreeMarket (46 min, mp3)

emazur
05-15-2010, 03:17 PM
*Exclusive Interview* with Congressman Ron Paul.
Where is America Now and Where is America Headed? We discuss The Fed, Auditing Ft. Knox, Loop Holes for Freedom, and will he run for President in 2012? Along with our Special Commentator, Joe Seehusen, the Deputy National Campaign Manager in Ron Paul's 2008 Presidential Campaign. We will discuss current events in this wide ranging interview. With host, Michael McKay.
http://www.radiofreemarket.com/sites/default/files/RFM%20Ron%20Paul%20Final.mp3

And I don't know if they're still doing it, but last month the same site was giving away a free book w/ free shipping "Inclinded to Liberty", published by the Mises Institute. I got my free copy, you can email them to see if they still have some left:

** Live Interview and FREE BOOK GIVEAWAY** - The Inclination to Love Liberty, a book review and interview with Dr. Gary Galles of Pepperdine University. We discussed the excellent book "Inclined To Liberty" by Mr. Louis Carabini. There are those who are Inclined to Liberty and those who are Inclined to Mastery. As a ** Special Unique Offer ** Mr. Carabini will provide to any listener of this show a FREE COPY of this wonderful book. Simple email us at Liberty@RadioFreeMarket.com and include your name and address. Even the postage if FREE!! Hosted by Michael McKay.

emazur
05-15-2010, 10:38 PM
bump. I didn't know Ron was planning a bill to audit the gold supply