yoshimaroka
10-11-2007, 05:00 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LH0pFuoJt3I
:cool:

MusoSpuso
10-11-2007, 05:10 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LH0pFuoJt3I
:cool:

That's the most awesome/funniest thing I've seen in a good while. Ron Paul's the man!

Roxi
10-11-2007, 05:45 PM
holy crap i want one! something like this is Dr. Ron Paul roxi is too busy fighting for the restoration in freedom and the constitution by spreading the word about me right now so you will have to leave a message. beeeeeeep

goldstandard
10-11-2007, 05:47 PM
I want this answering message.

LizF
10-11-2007, 05:47 PM
I'm jealous...I want a RP outgoing phone message too! :p

What a great guy!

hard@work
10-11-2007, 05:58 PM
make an mp3 :)

lx43
10-11-2007, 06:04 PM
RP voice messages for everyone lol

fedup100
10-11-2007, 06:20 PM
Now there is a way to raise some serious cash for Dr. No. I would donate $100 for him to do me one. Who out there knows the easy way for Dr. Paul to just kick back at his leisure and record these for folks who want it with a donation?

Or, for a donation of a certain amount, Dr. Paul will call someone of your choice personally to in order acquire their vote.

Wouldn't that be cool. So, like someone you have been talking to about Paul is maybe on the fence and then WAM, he gets a personal call from the man himself.

He says something like, "hey Steve, this is Ron Paul. I understand from (blank) that you are a bit undecided. Could I maybe answer a question or two that could maybe be helpful in your decision to vote for me in 08?

I think this would be hot and bring in tons of dough and publicity.

Eric21ND
10-11-2007, 06:27 PM
Now there is a way to raise some serious cash for Dr. No. I would donate $100 for him to do me one. Who out there knows the easy way for Dr. Paul to just kick back at his leisure and record these for folks who want it with a donation?

Or, for a donation of a certain amount, Dr. Paul will call someone of your choice personally to in order acquire their vote.

Wouldn't that be cool. So, like someone you have been talking to about Paul is maybe on the fence and then WAM, he gets a personal call from the man himself.

He says something like, "hey Steve, this is Ron Paul. I understand from (blank) that you are a bit undecided. Could I maybe answer a question or two that could maybe be helpful in your decision to vote for me in 08?

Cool idea.

Jordan
10-11-2007, 06:33 PM
More people need to see this. It really brings him down to earth.

hard@work
10-11-2007, 06:37 PM

After reading this I have to say it is a bit disappointing that the official campaign hasn't come up with more creative ways to raise money such as this!

margomaps
10-11-2007, 06:51 PM

I doubt Dr. Paul would have time to call a lot of people to talk politics over the phone. BUT, your idea about him lending his voice for personalized answering machine messages is AWESOME. I bet he could raise a lot of money doing that for $100 each. Plus, everytime someone called you, they'd hear Dr. Paul, which would of course increase his publicity even more.

Dude, you should contact the campaign with this idea so you can get credit for it. Also, it might be good to get a "petition" of sorts, showing that you have at least 100 (or whatever) people who would be willing to donate $100 each for a personalized message.

Do it, man!