PDA

View Full Version : Cheney and Santorum endorsed Marco Rubio

itshappening
05-15-2010, 03:49 AM
I notice he's also careful to hide his neocon foreign policy on his website and the only reason Cheney and Santorum would endorse him is because he's a war monger

Rubio is being hyped up a lot by the media, he's also an Aspen Institute fellow like Grayson. I hope he loses to Crist

paulaholic
05-15-2010, 06:58 AM
I hate it when people refer to Rand as a Tea Party candidate, like Rubio is. The neoconservatives have hijacked the movement. What was once a place for people with libertarian leanings to express their beliefs, has now turned into an outlet for neoconservatives to express their misguided hatred of Obama.

Koz
05-15-2010, 07:25 AM
Too bad, like here in Ohio, Floridians have no good choice.

low preference guy
05-15-2010, 07:30 AM
Is DeVore better than Rubio?

Koz
05-15-2010, 07:36 AM
In my opinion yes, but I don't know his foreign policy. DeVore is very liberty minded.

RforRevolution
05-15-2010, 08:25 AM
I hate it when people refer to Rand as a Tea Party candidate, like Rubio is. The neoconservatives have hijacked the movement. What was once a place for people with libertarian leanings to express their beliefs, has now turned into an outlet for neoconservatives to express their misguided hatred of Obama.

Rand does represent one faction of the tea party movement and Marco Rubio represents the other, in my opinion. Rand represents the Ron Paul faction and, from the looks of it, is trying to take control or at least lead the other factions as well. Marco Rubio, of course, is more of the GOP/neocon/warmonger faction, in other words the hijacked faction.

speciallyblend
05-15-2010, 09:59 AM
Rand does represent one faction of the tea party movement and Marco Rubio represents the other, in my opinion. Rand represents the Ron Paul faction and, from the looks of it, is trying to take control or at least lead the other factions as well. Marco Rubio, of course, is more of the GOP/neocon/warmonger faction, in other words the hijacked faction.

florida should have a fence built and we should send all the neo-con republicans to florida!

florida is dead to me!! we should arm ron paul republicans with tasers at the fence and keep the neo-cons on the south side and electrify the coast line and fence (sarcasm maybe)

papers please:)

catdd
05-15-2010, 10:28 AM
I'm beginning to think their endorsement is actually a good thing.

speciallyblend
05-15-2010, 10:32 AM
I'm beginning to think their endorsement is actually a good thing.

hmm please explain. i think i know where your going,but please explain. I need a huge joint on this one:)

Fozz
05-15-2010, 11:16 AM
Santorum, Giuliani, and Dick Cheney endorsed both Trey Grayson and Marco Rubio.

This alone speaks volumes about the difference between Rand Paul and Marco Rubio. Marco Rubio is a career politician, so even though the Tea Party supports him, I don't think he'll be much better than McConnell.

reagle
05-15-2010, 11:19 AM
Too bad, like here in Ohio, Floridians have no good choice.

Florida's First Libertarian Senatorial Candidate
http://snitker2010.com/

YouTube - Rubio, Crist and Meek better watch out for Alexander Snitker (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NvUMgCJNaFw)

YouTube - U.S. Senate candidate Alexander Snitker speaking at the Orlando Tea Party (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dCmJjpC2F7o)

catdd
05-15-2010, 06:24 PM
hmm please explain. i think i know where your going,but please explain. I need a huge joint on this one:)

Well, look at what their endorsement has done for Trey. I think he fell behind a few notches afterwords. ;)

johnrocks
05-15-2010, 06:31 PM
Them two are just a bit too "ugh" for my tastes.

Agorism
05-15-2010, 06:32 PM
Rubio got some santorum on him.