PDA

View Full Version : Caution S. Texas.

Sarge
05-14-2010, 02:38 PM
Warning of border war this weekend.

http://www.krgv.com/news/local/story/Sources-Zetas-Preparing-for-Assault-on-Reynosa/ho_wV992rE67rvIVaWE3-Q.cspx

Be safe.

tmosley
05-14-2010, 02:40 PM
Holy crap :eek:

Pericles
05-14-2010, 02:51 PM
Do not go there.

constituent
05-14-2010, 03:09 PM
End the War!

jkr
05-14-2010, 03:12 PM
End the War!

YouTube - Ten years after - I'd love to change to world (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jzrUqAtUcpU&feature=fvst)

Athan
05-14-2010, 05:00 PM
Yeah, don't wear dark colors. The border patrol is all over the place right now.
20 years ago the Rio Grande Valley was a quiet, peaceful, ag dominated society and nice place to live. Now since the drug war, it is getting more and more dangerous because the drug cartels these days are now able to deal with Mexico and US law enforcement. They can easily get weapons the Mexican federales, boarder patrol, and US soldiers in general have because they make far more money than soldiers do. In the near future, most of the populace here is going to have to deal with the nuances of Mexican side society.

Thank you fucking government drug war politicians for ruining my part of America. You and Regan can go fuck yourselves.

constituent
05-15-2010, 07:16 AM
Yeah, don't wear dark colors. The border patrol is all over the place right now.
20 years ago the Rio Grande Valley was a quiet, peaceful, ag dominated society and nice place to live. Now since the drug war, it is getting more and more dangerous because the drug cartels these days are now able to deal with Mexico and US law enforcement. They can easily get weapons the Mexican federales, boarder patrol, and US soldiers in general have because they make far more money than soldiers do. In the near future, most of the populace here is going to have to deal with the nuances of Mexican side society.

Thank you fucking government drug war politicians for ruining my part of America. You and Regan can go fuck yourselves.

love the repub. of rio grande flag. :)

too often overlooked when considering the pre-revolutionary dissident movements in this fine country...

how we forget that texas and tamaulipas, coahuila and chihuahua were one in the same. ;) :D

Sec. 2. INHERENT POLITICAL POWER; REPUBLICAN FORM OF GOVERNMENT. All political power is inherent in the people, and all free governments are founded on their authority, and instituted for their benefit. The faith of the people of Texas stands pledged to the preservation of a republican form of government, and, subject to this limitation only, they have at all times the inalienable right to alter, reform or abolish their government in such manner as they may think expedient.

gotta love Texas! (just thought i'd throw that one out there.) ;) :)