PDA

View Full Version : Meltup

yokna7
05-13-2010, 08:51 PM
Has this been posted? Probably. Still good

YouTube - Meltup (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eb1n1X0Oqdw&feature=player_embedded#!)

TheBlackPeterSchiff
05-14-2010, 08:29 AM
This was pretty freakin good, mostly stuff we already know...but put together very well.

BetaMale
05-14-2010, 02:08 PM
Big bump for this video. Lots to learn, even for us who understand this kind of thing. Pass onto your ignorant friends

RideTheDirt
05-14-2010, 03:42 PM
is this george?

I though I saw inflation.us

specialkornflake
05-14-2010, 03:45 PM
Yes, the video is through inflation.us which includes George.

BetaMale
05-14-2010, 03:46 PM
yea its george. have been waiting for this video for awhile

sevin
05-14-2010, 05:22 PM
Amazing documentary! Scarier than any horror movie, unless you already have lots of food, guns and gold. ;)

Yes, the video is through inflation.us which includes George.

who's George?

TonySutton
05-16-2010, 05:38 PM
Amazing documentary! Scarier than any horror movie, unless you already have lots of food, guns and gold. ;)

who's George?

YouTube - ckMate George4title, Inflation us, Jonathan Lebed, Lebed biz (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9dnM67Dvdyo)

qh4dotcom
05-16-2010, 05:58 PM
Who cares if George is in this video, it's a pretty damn good video that hopefully will educate a lot of folks.

TonySutton
05-16-2010, 06:41 PM
Who cares if George is in this video, it's a pretty damn good video that hopefully will educate a lot of folks.

because the website they direct people to has stock suggestions on it and people associated with this include Jonathan Lebed who's reputation can be easily googled.

qh4dotcom
05-16-2010, 06:53 PM
because the website they direct people to has stock suggestions on it and people associated with this include Jonathan Lebed who's reputation can be easily googled.

What percentage of folks who watch this video do you think will visit the website AND buy the stocks? Maybe like 0.01%. What percentage of folks will google Lebed?
Maybe like 0.001%
As long as this video educates plenty of folks who cares if 0.01% of its viewers buy the stocks or google Lebed.

eOs
05-16-2010, 06:55 PM
"Guys, you're not going to believe this. I've just got word that a millionaire is set to back Rand Paul for Kentucky tomorrow morning on live local Kentucky television. I can't tell you who it is yet, but just wait and I will have more info for you later this evening!"

My George impression ^

TonySutton
05-16-2010, 07:42 PM
What percentage of folks who watch this video do you think will visit the website AND buy the stocks? Maybe like 0.01%. What percentage of folks will google Lebed?
Maybe like 0.001%
As long as this video educates plenty of folks who cares if 0.01% of its viewers buy the stocks or google Lebed.

and I will continue to educate people to beware when they visit websites which might be run by folks with questionable motives.

Baptist
05-16-2010, 08:03 PM
who's George?

George4Title. A YouTuber who joined forces with Jonathan Lebed (Stock manipulator/scammer) a year ago. They made a video that slammed Peter Schiff, a major hit piece. They were trying to steal Schiff's fans and direct them to Lebed's newsletter so that more people would buy Lebed's penny stocks probably. They got a lot of flack for it.

Guess they're still trying to make money off Schiff's fame.

pcosmar
05-16-2010, 08:24 PM
I thought the video put out some good info,,,regardless of who made it.
but here,
http://neithercorp.us/npress/?p=291
1000 Point Drop In The Dow? This Is Just The Beginning…

Original_Intent
05-16-2010, 08:36 PM
"Guys, you're not going to believe this. I've just got word that a millionaire is set to back Rand Paul for Kentucky tomorrow morning on live local Kentucky television. I can't tell you who it is yet, but just wait and I will have more info for you later this evening!"

My George impression ^

Your impression sucks. It was billionaire. Millionaires are so 20th century. :D