PDA

View Full Version : We're a full 48 hours ahead of last week!

chowda
10-11-2007, 02:44 PM
Fundraising is going swimmingly! Check out the chart on this week vs. last week... very impressive!

ross11988
10-11-2007, 02:50 PM
hopefully it continues on this path.

Original_Intent
10-11-2007, 02:57 PM
Everyone just needed a few days to get over the shell shock that was the end of Q3.

Jordan
10-11-2007, 04:40 PM
Debate money too.

Chrispy
10-11-2007, 04:45 PM
It gives me the warm fuzzies to see the exponential curve slowly manifest itself on the total donations graph. :o

Ron Paul Fan
10-11-2007, 04:46 PM
$645K! We've gotta get the October total over $2 million at least. That would put us on pace to beat last quarter, but I expect it to raise each month. If we can get up to $10 million for the quarter that would put us right in the hunt. Looks like we could pull in $80k today. If we average that every day for the remainder of the 20 days, that would give us $2.2 million. Keep donating in the name of liberty!!!!!!

Crunchy
10-11-2007, 04:54 PM
I don't agree with you Ron Paul Fan, we need to get the 4 million or better if we want to win this, 2 mil will not cut it. I can't believe that we have so many fellow liberty lovers yet so few donating at least 200 dolars a month. This is a revolution people, revolutions need money....:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Ron Paul Fan
10-11-2007, 05:09 PM
I don't agree with you Ron Paul Fan, we need to get the 4 million or better if we want to win this, 2 mil will not cut it. I can't believe that we have so many fellow liberty lovers yet so few donating at least 200 dolars a month. This is a revolution people, revolutions need money....:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Now wait a minute. I've already donated the max so I take offense to your comments implying that I haven't donated $200! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:
And the $2.2 million seems a little bit more realistic at this point. I'm not saying we can't get the $4 million, but it'll be very tough and we'll have to pick up the pace considerably. And the $2.2 million is not so bad if you think that it'll raise by about $1 million each month which would give us about $10 million. We can still get the $12 million even if we come short of the $4 million this month if we just unite and not blame people who are strapped for cash. They're doing all that they can. Some can't afford $200 a month and have been selling things on ebay and more importantly, spreading the word.

Chrispy
10-11-2007, 05:17 PM
I personally think we're gonna hit at leased 3 million by the end of the month. This should put us in good position to get >12 million by the end of the quarter. Remember this campaign feeds itself, the more we convert the more turn into converters. I think the snowball has officially hit the downslope.

fj45lvr
10-11-2007, 05:28 PM
you can still donate if you reach the max ....just has to go to a PAC.....correct???