PDA

View Full Version : Glenn Beck is quoting Maurice Strong

Vessol
05-12-2010, 03:02 PM
"What if a small group of these word leaders were to conclude that the principle risk to the earth comes from the actions of the rich countries? And if the world is to survive, those rich countries would have to sign an agreement reducing their impact on the environment. Will they do it? Isn't the only hope for the planet that the industrialized civilizations collapse? Isn't it our responsiblity to bring that about?"
- Maurice Strong, founder of the UN Environment Programme

Interesting. On now. (this topic is on the current show I guess, a lot of people make threads as shows are live)

speciallyblend
05-12-2010, 03:04 PM
kill beck threads!!! more important things to do!!! just let beck go away!! pretty please!!!

Liberty Candidates 2010, Ron Paul 2012 ,PLEDGE&SPREAD www.theronpaulteaparty.com

j6p
05-12-2010, 03:25 PM
It's intresting that Beck plays video clips and put words in their mouth. Wonder who he wil endorse in 2012.

Romulus
05-12-2010, 03:25 PM
I swear he's a damn thief.. listen to AJ and you can predict exactly what Beck will talk about the following week.

Romulus
05-12-2010, 03:26 PM
It's intresting that Beck plays video clips and put words in their mouth. Wonder who he wil endorse in 2012.
Mittens

Vessol
05-12-2010, 03:28 PM
I swear he's a damn thief.. listen to AJ and you can predict exactly what Beck will talk about the following week.

Yeah, he definitely is late on a lot of shit. I've known about Maurice Strong for years. Even Jesse Ventura's Conspiracy Theory show had a whole show about him.

However, I wonder how many people are going to google 'Maurice Strong' now and find infowars and a lot of other stuff. Then you got to wonder what else they are going to find just from that. Pretty awesome IMO.

j6p
05-12-2010, 03:29 PM
Mr. i hate Obama progressives, but Republican progressives are alright. Rick Perry, Palin, Mittens. That doesnt sound like your for freedom.

emazur
05-12-2010, 03:35 PM
Beck had a guest on last year who also appears on Alex Jones every now and then. He brought up Maurice Strong. I heard about Strong through Creature from Jekyll Island and made this vid of that Beck interview which got 5,000 hits:
YouTube - Club of Rome member Maurice Strong, global government discussed on Glenn Beck (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=smOikuH7_0g)

AuH20
05-12-2010, 04:57 PM

And AJ built upon what Cooper, Griffin, Pound, Welch and McDonald dredged up. It's basically the canon that Beck is stumblng across. Namely Quigley and his globalist brotherhood of robber barons and social engineers. It's just that this critical information has been supressed for so long, until the medium of the internet has created a fertile ground for its' transmission and dissemination.

AuH20
05-12-2010, 05:04 PM
Yeah, he definitely is late on a lot of shit. I've known about Maurice Strong for years. Even Jesse Ventura's Conspiracy Theory show had a whole show about him.

However, I wonder how many people are going to google 'Maurice Strong' now and find infowars and a lot of other stuff. Then you got to wonder what else they are going to find just from that. Pretty awesome IMO.

Well, until he recently started reading Skousen two years ago, he was stumbling around in the dark. Beck obviously has connected the dots, but cannot go full-bore like Jones has, because of his high-profile show.

Linus
05-12-2010, 05:18 PM
Well, until he recently started reading Skousen two years ago, he was stumbling around in the dark. Beck obviously has connected the dots, but cannot go full-bore like Jones has, because of his high-profile show.

Right, because shocking controversy is terrible for ratings.

Athan
05-12-2010, 06:04 PM
Please OP, no more Beck-Stabbing on the boards.

MN Patriot
05-12-2010, 06:26 PM
And AJ built upon what Cooper, Griffin, Pound, Welch and McDonald dredged up. It's basically the canon that Beck is stumblng across. Namely Quigley and his globalist brotherhood of robber barons and social engineers. It's just that this critical information has been supressed for so long, until the medium of the internet has created a fertile ground for its' transmission and dissemination.

Maybe people should go easy on Beck, at least he seems to be open to new ideas. Millions of people have no idea about the New World Order, etc. So having Beck wake up in front of millions will certainly fan the flame of liberty.

MelissaCato
05-12-2010, 06:51 PM
:cool:

I'm beginning to think so too. If people actually do google this Maurice Strong and take a serious interest in the know ... America is about to get alot more extreme dose of reality and so be it.

I think Beck did good asking everyone to stop what their doing and google this Maurice Strong. :eek:

I think it's safe to say, whoever wasn't ready for a Revolution before 5:00pm tonight ... will be after they google this mans name and learn all his handlers. LOL

I love it I love it I love it. :D

TheFlashlight.org
05-12-2010, 06:59 PM
Anyone who reads Nietzsche on here? The analysis of Strong's psychology is obvious. This is the same sentiment of the world weary who rear their heads in many other arenas. It's a sickly impulse towards death. Once you die, the pain will be alleviated, is how their subconscious impulses reason. It's the overarching theme of those who suffer from living. The conscious mind simply dresses it up in rational language. Nietzsche labelled it slave morality. Cause this is the kind of morality a bunch of slaves, if they were moralizing, would create. Those who hate life and are weary of it. But now, they want to stick that morality on all of us. And they don't even have any idea what really motivates their conscious rationalizations, because the conscious mind is vain and ignorant of how the total mind really works.

BTW, any serious Nietzsche readers, or those strongly interested, contact me. After all, Zarathustra sought companions and not corpses.

Dojo
05-12-2010, 07:29 PM

GOOGLE Trends

Hot Searches (USA)

1. maurice strong

2. maurice strong global warming

3. maurice strong chicago climate exchange

4. shawn johnson

5. maria belen chapur

6. preakness post positions

7. miley cyrus lap dance video

8. greyson michael chance

9. augustana

10. women food and god