PDA

View Full Version : Most people here seem to be hopelessly naive about the threat of Islamofascism

Fozz
05-12-2010, 01:36 PM
We need to be better prepared for Muslims who might support corporatism. They want to destroy the free world.

specsaregood
05-12-2010, 01:38 PM
Thanks for sharing. I think you should enlist and go fight overseas. Go, Go, Go.

Chester Copperpot
05-12-2010, 01:39 PM
We need to be better prepared for Muslims who might support corporatism. They want to destroy the free world.

Are you for real?

Fozz
05-12-2010, 01:39 PM
Thanks for sharing. I think you should enlist and go fight overseas. Go, Go, Go.

Yes, if Muslims think the government should empower businesses, it will destroy all of us.

Chester Copperpot
05-12-2010, 01:40 PM

Yeah he should go.. good idea..

specsaregood
05-12-2010, 01:40 PM
Yes, if Muslims think the government should empower businesses, it will destroy all of us.

Have you enlisted yet? If not, what are you waiting for? You need help finding the closest recruitment center?

Chester Copperpot
05-12-2010, 01:41 PM

I think we got bigger problems with Republicans and Democrats who want to empower govt.

Rylick
This doesn't even make sense. You are on a pro-freedom forum and we tolerate other points of view.
Even if those views are not that freedomfriendly like our's

Chieppa1
Yes, if Muslims/Christians/Jews/Buddists/midgets/ think the government should empower businesses, it will destroy all of us.

:rolleyes:

Fozz
05-12-2010, 01:43 PM
Great, now everyone thinks I'm a fanatical neocon :rolleyes:

SWATH
05-12-2010, 01:44 PM
Um hello, he is making fun of the term Islamofascism. Meaning Muslims who advocate the merger of corporation and state, you know as a political interpretation of the term fascism. Geez people.

Elwar
05-12-2010, 01:45 PM
It's the Gingers that we need to worry about.

jack555
05-12-2010, 01:45 PM

troll alert?

Fozz
05-12-2010, 01:46 PM
um hello, he is making fun of the term islamofascism. Meaning muslims who advocate the merger of corporation and state, you know as a political interpretation of the term fascism. Geez people.

+1776

RM918
05-12-2010, 01:47 PM

We don't think it. We know it.

Chester Copperpot
05-12-2010, 01:48 PM

or a cia worker

RM918
05-12-2010, 01:50 PM
or a cia worker

The reptilian overlords are coming for your pants!

noxagol
05-12-2010, 01:52 PM
the reptilian overlords are coming for your pants!

not his pants!

SWATH
05-12-2010, 01:55 PM
yup and an underwear gnome

tremendoustie
05-12-2010, 02:28 PM

I got it. I thought it was brilliant :). Don't let the slow witted philistines keep you down.

phill4paul
05-12-2010, 03:01 PM
YouTube - Rowlf and Fozzie bear on the Muppet Show (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FnFQevPl_1o)

Linus
05-12-2010, 03:18 PM
Well considering that we're currently fighting to bring corporatism to Muslims, we've got one hell of an uphill battle in front of us.

BlackTerrel
05-12-2010, 06:50 PM
Sarcasm anyone?

BlackTerrel
05-12-2010, 06:50 PM
or a cia worker

How do you get one of those cush jobs where you just surf and post on the internet all day and get paid for it? Cause I'm doing it now for free.

TheFlashlight.org
05-12-2010, 07:13 PM
I think it's okay to entertain the idea that Islamists might be a threat; they are a billion plus people after all. I don't buy it. It's a middle ages culture. The modern world destroys such vacuums of ignorance. The Americanized professional immigrants usually just want acceptance, and badly. Given their conservative backgrounds, many would probably vote Republican/TeaParty/RonPaulWing.

I feel that they are overhyped as a threat by Christians who have a deep-seated religious, meta-physical fear of another major religion that thinks Jesus was a prophet.

Uriel999
05-12-2010, 07:21 PM
lmao, this thread is actually a pretty brilliant troll. Great use of sarcasm. I approve.

speciallyblend
05-12-2010, 07:43 PM
well for me i find the national gop leadership a bigger threat to liberty then muslim terrorists!!

Winston Smith
05-12-2010, 07:53 PM
Well considering that we're currently fighting to bring corporatism to Muslims, we've got one hell of an uphill battle in front of us.

FINALLY. I thought I was going to have to address this obvious point that it seems no one pursued...

WE are the embodiment of destructive corporatism-- therefore we should probably start here...

we can start with voting corporatists out of office... let's begin with Pelosi (http://www.johndennis2010.com)!

paulitics
05-12-2010, 08:23 PM
Seriously, we need to do something of these muslim over-regulators. They scare me. They may shut my small business down with excessive paperwork.

WaltM
05-12-2010, 09:21 PM
are you a troll?

we're not racist, we're not collectivist, and we're not Zionist, so why should we be afraid of Islamofascism?

Imaginos
05-12-2010, 09:36 PM
well for me i find the national gop leadership a bigger threat to liberty then muslim terrorists!!
:D

Fozz
05-12-2010, 10:07 PM

So you say this guy (http://fauxpopuli.files.wordpress.com/2009/07/mitch-mcconnell-09081.jpg) threatens our liberty more than this thug (http://www.cwrl.utexas.edu/~bump/images/miscellaneous/OSAMA%20BIN%20LADEN.jpg).

Fair enough.

WaltM
05-12-2010, 10:49 PM
So you say this guy (http://fauxpopuli.files.wordpress.com/2009/07/mitch-mcconnell-09081.jpg) threatens our liberty more than this thug (http://www.cwrl.utexas.edu/~bump/images/miscellaneous/OSAMA%20BIN%20LADEN.jpg).

Fair enough.

yes, I DO, bin Laden at most did 9/11.

3,000 people dead, end of story.

How many people has Bush killed?

tremendoustie
05-12-2010, 11:32 PM
dup

tremendoustie
05-12-2010, 11:33 PM
So you say this guy (http://fauxpopuli.files.wordpress.com/2009/07/mitch-mcconnell-09081.jpg) threatens our liberty more than this thug (http://www.cwrl.utexas.edu/%7Ebump/images/miscellaneous/OSAMA%20BIN%20LADEN.jpg).

Fair enough.

Yep. They steal half my income every year, and that of hundreds of millions others. They incarcerate millions of peaceful people, and have killed tens if not hundreds of thousands of innocents in Iraq and Afghanistan.

Al quada can't even begin to imagine approaching the level and scope of terrorism pulled off by the federal government.

tremendoustie
05-12-2010, 11:35 PM
And, for all those who still didn't get the joke, the technical definition of fascism is corporatism, as seen under Mussolini, for example. The word fascism is grossly misused and abused these days.

This is what it would mean for Muslims to be "fascists" -- they would want government and business to be effectively the same entity, and in control of everything.

Danke
05-12-2010, 11:52 PM
YouTube - Monty Python - Rant Against Communists (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ju3h7yk4Hcg)

WaltM
05-13-2010, 01:18 AM
This is what it would mean for Muslims to be "fascists" -- they would want government and business to be effectively the same entity, and in control of everything.

Islamofascists DO, if they want no private bank, no usury and less private property, less competition.

Fozz
05-15-2010, 04:41 PM
Start watching at 2:12

YouTube - Why You Can't Be Afraid of Islamo-Fascism (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VNwJQogiiy8&feature=related)

Agorism
05-15-2010, 04:57 PM
Is this thread a joke?

Theocrat
05-15-2010, 05:15 PM

America needs to worry about Islamobamasociofascistnarcissism.

jmdrake
05-15-2010, 05:55 PM

There is no such thing as "Islamo fascism". Nobody has ever provided any evidence of a movement in Islam that embraces the politics of Benito Mussilini. There is Islamo-marxism and Bush supported Islamo marxists terrorists in his cold war against Iran.

Fozz
05-15-2010, 06:15 PM
There is no such thing as "Islamo fascism". Nobody has ever provided any evidence of a movement in Islam that embraces the politics of Benito Mussilini. There is Islamo-marxism and Bush supported Islamo marxists terrorists in his cold war against Iran.

Which is why I posted a Young Turks video to explain my point.

jmdrake
05-15-2010, 06:36 PM
Which is why I posted a Young Turks video to explain my point.

Oh. Nevermind. :o I get it now.

And here's link to Bush and Islamo marxism.

http://newsflavor.com/politics/world-politics/neo-con-support-for-a-plo-trained-islamic-marxist-terrorist-cult/

I sometimes wonder if the fake "Islamo fascist" meme was created to redirect people from Bush's marxist connections.

furface
05-15-2010, 07:00 PM
Sorry for a really politically incorrect post, but here it is. Muslims are the only people alive today with the balls to militarily stand up to the US government and its imperialist aspirations. Use what every derogatory term you wish to tag them, but there is little debate that they are responding to US policies. What they're doing did not come out of a vacuum.

catdd
05-15-2010, 07:23 PM
More people in this country are hopelessly naive about interventionalism and how it effects our economy and security.

jmdrake
05-15-2010, 07:28 PM
More people in this country are hopelessly naive about interventionalism and how it effects our economy and security.

That's cause many are led by people like this:

YouTube - A False Prophet John Hagee Ad says Jesus did not come to be Messiah xvid (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mhJjl4bHQco)

catdd
05-15-2010, 07:34 PM
I was just thinking about that guy.

jmdrake
05-15-2010, 07:47 PM
I was just thinking about that guy.

Scary isn't he? But what concerns me more is that people who call themselves Christians can still follow him after saying this. It reminds me of the prayer I heard at the beginning of the July 2, 2009 Tea Party in Nashville. "And Lord help us to support Israel through whom you will fulfill prophecy and we will received our salvation". Christians don't have to agree on everything, but we should at least know that our salvation was already completed through Christ. And that's what's so concerning. These people aren't basing their lopsided foreign policy on what they think is good for America. They think their soul salvation depends on it.

catdd
05-15-2010, 09:43 PM
"These people aren't basing their lopsided foreign policy on what they think is good for America. They think their soul salvation depends on it."

Now that is scary.

constituent
05-16-2010, 10:36 PM
They think their soul salvation depends on it.

Ahhh... yes. The gospel according to La Hey.

That's actually in reference to their social lives. They need Israel to prove that they didn't waste the last decade proselytizing on behalf of (and looking themselves very much like) a number of highly visible, vocal, wack-job, end-times loonies with commercial appeal who--come to find out--happened to be WRONG.

Pity the poor souls who awaken at night, cold sweat dripping off their brow, with images of so many gift wrapped "collector's edition" boxed sets of the Left Behind series dancing in their heads.

"Jimmy, I really think you should take the time to read these; they're so entertaining, almost like steven king!"

constituent
05-16-2010, 10:39 PM
Is this thread a joke?

Specifically which posts would you like clarification about?

pubjohn47
05-16-2010, 10:43 PM

Who is they ? can you be specific ?

This is more of a threat to our well being : http://www.bernardgoldberg.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=14&t=32252

anaconda
05-16-2010, 10:49 PM
Muslim fundamentalists are involved in a sweeping takeover of U.S. Corporate boardrooms, the Federal Reserve, and the Bank of England. If we could only find the air conditioned caves with supercomputers, broadband connections, and nuclear missiles cache. But Afghanistan is just too darn hilly and too darn cold in the winter. If it takes 200 years, so be it. Patriots unite.

tremendoustie
05-16-2010, 11:29 PM
America needs to worry about Islamobamasociofascistnarcissism.

Love it :D

tremendoustie
05-16-2010, 11:31 PM
"These people aren't basing their lopsided foreign policy on what they think is good for America. They think their soul salvation depends on it."

Now that is scary.

I'd just like to point out that in addition to all the other bad things this is, it's very bad theology.