PDA

View Full Version : Investigators say Obama using Connecticut Soc. Sec. Number

lynnf
05-12-2010, 02:37 AM
the official story is unraveling.....

http://www.wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=152773

Two private investigators working independently are asking why President Obama is using a Social Security number set aside for applicants in Connecticut while there is no record he ever had a mailing address in the state.

In addition, the records indicate the number was issued between 1977 and 1979, yet Obama's earliest employment reportedly was in 1975 at a Baskin-Robbins ice-cream shop in Oahu, Hawaii.

parocks
05-12-2010, 02:56 AM
I heard a long time ago that Social Security numbers meant something. Part of the number indicates a place, part of the number a time. That's as I recall it.

Someone should find out what the numbering scheme means (or meant).

lynnf
05-12-2010, 03:01 AM
I heard a long time ago that Social Security numbers meant something. Part of the number indicates a place, part of the number a time. That's as I recall it.

Someone should find out what the numbering scheme means (or meant).

http://www.usrecordsearch.com/ssn.htm

001-003 NH 400-407 KY 530 NV
004-007 ME 408-415 TN 531-539 WA
008-009 VT 416-424 AL 540-544 OR
010-034 MA 425-428 MS 545-573 CA
035-039 RI 429-432 AR 574 AK
040-049 CT 433-439 LA 575-576 HI
050-134 NY 440-448 OK 577-579 DC
135-158 NJ 449-467 TX 580 VI Virgin Islands
159-211 PA 468-477 MN 581-584 PR Puerto Rico
212-220 MD 478-485 IA 585 NM
221-222 DE 486-500 MO 586 PI Pacific Islands*
223-231 VA 501-502 ND 587-588 MS
232-236 WV 503-504 SD 589-595 FL
237-246 NC 505-508 NE 596-599 PR Puerto Rico
247-251 SC 509-515 KS 600-601 AZ
252-260 GA 516-517 MT 602-626 CA
261-267 FL 518-519 ID 627-645 TX
268-302 OH 520 WY 646-647 UT
303-317 IN 521-524 CO 648-649 NM
318-361 IL 525 NM *Guam, American Samoa,
362-386 MI 526-527 AZ Philippine Islands,
387-399 WI 528-529 UT Northern Mariana Islands

650-699 unassigned, for future use
700-728 Railroad workers through 1963, then discontinued
729-799 unassigned, for future use
800-999 not valid SSNs. Some sources have claimed that numbers
above 900 were used when some state programs were converted
to federal control, but current SSA documents claim no
numbers above 799 have ever been used.

Stary Hickory
05-12-2010, 05:49 AM
Yeah well that is downright disturbing after reading the article. I had heard this before but because of all the "crazt birther" name calling being spewed it was impossible to look into it without interference.

This guy is shady as hell.

Bruno
05-12-2010, 06:41 AM
move along, move along, nothing to see here...

lynnf
05-12-2010, 12:39 PM
move along, move along, nothing to see here...

that's right, all you good sheeple bury your heads in the sand like an ostrich!

lynn

MelissaWV
05-12-2010, 12:44 PM
That's odd... if that's accurate, then my SSN and those of the rest of my family weren't assigned until we got to Florida, which would have been once I was 4 and my sister was 9. Now I'm wondering whether that is accurate, or for some reason we didn't have SSN's, and I'm wondering also why my parents bothered at that point.

*Curious*

angelatc
05-12-2010, 12:45 PM
That's odd... if that's accurate, then my SSN and those of the rest of my family weren't assigned until we got to Florida, which would have been once I was 4 and my sister was 9. Now I'm wondering whether that is accurate, or for some reason we didn't have SSN's, and I'm wondering also why my parents bothered at that point.

*Curious*

Not sure how old you are, but IIRC it wasn't until the 1980's that the IRS required parents to have them for the tax deduction. Therefore, hardly anybody had one before they got their first job.

Bruno
05-12-2010, 12:47 PM
that's right, all you good sheeple bury your heads in the sand like an ostrich!

lynn

should have used a sarcasm smiley, I was thinking you knew that I appreciate this interesting news. :)

pcosmar
05-12-2010, 12:49 PM
Not sure how old you are, but IIRC it wasn't until the 1980's that the IRS required parents to have them for the tax deduction. Therefore, hardly anybody had one before they got their first job.

Yup,I never had one till my first job, around 12 as I remember.

KCIndy
05-12-2010, 12:53 PM

Agreed.

I was born in '68 (oh God I'm old!) and I didn't receive my SSN until sometime in the early 80's. I remember getting the card and thinking how weird it was that everyone was tracked by a number.

I never even knew the system had changed until a few years ago. My brother and his wife received the SSN/card for their firstborn within a week of getting out of the hospital. Normally I'm not that naive, but I hadn't realized until then that the government was "tagging" the kids at birth.

moostraks
05-12-2010, 01:12 PM
Born in 1970 and mine was sent for when I started to earn enough money to be a tax liability to my dad.:D

My children got theirs applied for at birth. They make a huge hassle about leaving if you buck the paperwork at the hospital.:(

Zippyjuan
05-12-2010, 01:32 PM
Looks like WND has pared down their list- they used to claim that Obama had as many as 39 social security numbers (I think they were just quoting Orly Taitz on that one). If I recall, this Connecticuit number would make Obama 119 years old if it was really his (the story is over a year old now). Orly did a search of SSNs for anybody with a similiar name in the whole country and said they were all his. If they did a similar search for you, they could come up with dozens or even hundereds if you have a common name.

Is that seriously your source for news? They are far worse than Fox for reliability.

devil21
05-12-2010, 03:30 PM
Is that seriously your source for news? They are far worse than Fox for reliability.

Oh well I guess that settles it then. Zippyjuan has determined WND to be unreliable and therefore all information contained therein is now deemed null and void.

MelissaWV
05-12-2010, 03:38 PM
Except I was born in 1980... it's still odd, but it's low on my list of stuff to ask mom and dad about. I'd never noticed my SSN was a "Florida" SSN before.

QueenB4Liberty
05-12-2010, 05:04 PM
Agreed.

I was born in '68 (oh God I'm old!) and I didn't receive my SSN until sometime in the early 80's. I remember getting the card and thinking how weird it was that everyone was tracked by a number.

I never even knew the system had changed until a few years ago. My brother and his wife received the SSN/card for their firstborn within a week of getting out of the hospital. Normally I'm not that naive, but I hadn't realized until then that the government was "tagging" the kids at birth.

haha I'm the opposite, since I was born in 1986, I thought everyone had to have them at birth. I learned something new today. lol

BlackTerrel
05-12-2010, 06:48 PM
Oh well I guess that settles it then. Zippyjuan has determined WND to be unreliable and therefore all information contained therein is now deemed null and void.

Wake me when something happens.

devil21
05-12-2010, 11:35 PM
Wake me when something happens.

Apparently, it already happened around November of 2008 and was cemented the following January.

lynnf
05-13-2010, 05:52 AM
http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=244263

http://www.wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=152937

Posted: May 12, 2010
8:50 pm Eastern

Internet giant Google today was hushing up the new dispute over President Obama's strange Social Security number by diverting searches for news reports on the issue to unrelated stories about Elena Kagan, oil, Tampa and the Federal Reserve.

MelissaWV
05-13-2010, 05:55 AM
http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=244263

http://www.wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=152937

Posted: May 12, 2010
8:50 pm Eastern

Internet giant Google today was hushing up the new dispute over President Obama's strange Social Security number by diverting searches for news reports on the issue to unrelated stories about Elena Kagan, oil, Tampa and the Federal Reserve.

Which is strange, because I just did a Google search for "Obama Connecticut Social Security Number" and obtained over 92,000 results. The top one was the WND website.

angelatc
05-13-2010, 05:55 AM
Except I was born in 1980... it's still odd, but it's low on my list of stuff to ask mom and dad about. I'd never noticed my SSN was a "Florida" SSN before.

Not sure when you moved to Florida, but if you were between 5 and 15, that makes sense. They didn't get you one when you were born, but then the IRS changed the law about taking tax deductions. That happened either in the 80's or 90's. Your parents would have signed you and all your siblings up at the same time.

sevin
05-13-2010, 07:07 AM
Which is strange, because I just did a Google search for "Obama Connecticut Social Security Number" and obtained over 92,000 results. The top one was the WND website.

But don't you see? Google changed the search results after this story about them was posted. It's all part of the conspiracy! :D

Stary Hickory
05-13-2010, 07:11 AM
But don't you see? Google changed the search results after this story about them was posted. It's all part of the conspiracy! :D

Oh look more obstructionism. God forbid people just talk logically and objectively about the facts. Intellectual dishonesty ftw

TonySutton
05-13-2010, 07:19 AM
Not sure when you moved to Florida, but if you were between 5 and 15, that makes sense. They didn't get you one when you were born, but then the IRS changed the law about taking tax deductions. That happened either in the 80's or 90's. Your parents would have signed you and all your siblings up at the same time.

Yes, I am pretty sure it was 1987. I remember reading an article once where several million dependents suddenly disappeared after the rule came into effect :P

Chester Copperpot
05-13-2010, 07:20 AM
exactly how did these people supposedly obtain his social security number?

runningdiz
05-13-2010, 07:52 AM
Agreed.

I thought the exact opposite! I thought everyone got their social security number at birth since the sixties or seventies. Now I see why what the investigators uncovered is interesting.

lynnf
05-13-2010, 08:18 AM

well...... they're investigators of course!

lynn

TC95
05-13-2010, 08:23 AM

Maybe they did and maybe it is.

Chester Copperpot
05-13-2010, 08:25 AM
well...... they're investigators of course!

lynn

Yeah, but I want to know the steps they took.. I want to make sure this is the real deal..

If its the real deal then fine... If its not its just gonna make people look like kooks

Carole
05-13-2010, 08:28 AM
Here is one explanation.

The SSN Numbering Scheme

http://www.ssa.gov/history/ssn/geocard.html

Fredom101
05-13-2010, 08:41 AM
Can we all just agree that it's not likely that Obama was born in the U.S. and move on? Yes he certainly broke the law here. But who do you think turned the other way and allowed this? Try everyone around him, including anyone who would take his place, everyone in the Senate and most of Congress, and of course, the media.

The point is that nobody in the government cares about rules.

9/11 was also likely an inside job. Does anyone in the government care? Will somehow proving this change a damn thing?

Obama is killing thousands of innocent people, is keeping people locked up in cages for holding a plant, and is stealing out money to bail out connected insiders, Greece's government and who knows who else....yet where he was born is somehow the cornerstone issue. It's not that I care if people want to spend time looking into this, but it most definitely is taking away from the real issues at hand that he SHOULD be impeached for.

qh4dotcom
05-13-2010, 08:43 AM
I recall Orly Taitz said he was using several of them

Elle
05-13-2010, 08:47 AM
Can we all just agree that it's not likely that Obama was born in the U.S. and move on? Yes he certainly broke the law here. But who do you think turned the other way and allowed this? Try everyone around him, including anyone who would take his place, everyone in the Senate and most of Congress, and of course, the media.

9/11 was also likely an inside job. Does anyone in the government care? Will somehow proving this change a damn thing?

Obama is killing thousands of innocent people, is keeping people locked up in cages for holding a plant, and is stealing out money to bail out connected insiders, Greece's government and who knows who else....yet where he was born is somehow the cornerstone issue. It's not that I care if people want to spend time looking into this, but it most definitely is taking away from the real issues at hand that he SHOULD be impeached for.

couldn't agree more

JP2010
05-13-2010, 09:16 AM

*Curious*

I didn't have an SSN until I was 13 when the high school I went to forced my parents to get me one in order for me to be enrolled.

lynnf
05-13-2010, 10:04 AM

you said:The point is that nobody in the government cares about rules.

we are going to have to make them care.

lynn

ctiger2
05-13-2010, 10:10 AM
Was born in '71 and my SSN matches the chart on post #3.

KCIndy
05-13-2010, 11:43 AM

I hate to tell you this, my friend, but your Social Security Number is very likely on all sorts of public documents. It's just a matter of knowing how to request said public documents and taking the time to do it.

I bet if you went to one of the numerous online "people finder/people investigator" sites and invested a hundred bucks, you would be sickened to find out how much information - info you thought personal and private - is floating around out there in cyberspace of in public courthouse files, ripe for the picking.

In this day and age, real privacy is an illusion unless you're living under a false identity or have lived in a cave for the last thirty years.

:(

Fredom101
05-13-2010, 11:49 AM
<quote>you said:The point is that nobody in the government cares about rules.

we are going to have to make them care.</quote>

how can you make anyone do anything? especially when there is absolutely no accountability. nobody watches the so-called watchers. they certainly do not work for the people. this is the biggest fallacy of democracy, that we can somehow reign it in. It's out of control because of the way the system is set up, not simply because "we" just elected bad people to office.

MelissaCato
05-13-2010, 12:00 PM
America is a Republic, not a democracy 101.

Here's a video on SSN's I found interesting if true. Ya never know. :cool:

Never mind it's been deleted.

Found it.

YouTube - Stock Market & Birth Certificates. How much are YOU worth? (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bFXdCH--Gjo)

lynnf
05-13-2010, 12:39 PM
<quote>you said:The point is that nobody in the government cares about rules.

we are going to have to make them care.</quote>

how can you make anyone do anything? especially when there is absolutely no accountability. nobody watches the so-called watchers. they certainly do not work for the people. this is the biggest fallacy of democracy, that we can somehow reign it in. It's out of control because of the way the system is set up, not simply because "we" just elected bad people to office.

1. fire people that don't do their job

2. jail people that break the law

that's how - hold people accountable like used to be done

lynn

QueenB4Liberty
05-13-2010, 05:14 PM
America is a Republic, not a democracy 101.

Here's a video on SSN's I found interesting if true. Ya never know. :cool:

Never mind it's been deleted.

Found it.

YouTube - Stock Market & Birth Certificates. How much are YOU worth? (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bFXdCH--Gjo)

Hmm, but I wonder if that's really true. I think it's been debunked.

lynnf
05-22-2010, 01:51 PM

they are private investigators and they used a database available only to private investigators!!!!

lynn