PDA

View Full Version : Drudge's Silent Treatment?

Tidewise
10-11-2007, 12:51 PM
I have always been a fan of Matt Drudge and (like millions of others) consult the DrudgeReport.com as part of my daily news fix. However, he done very little reporting on the very interesting stories surrounding our man Dr. Paul. What is the deal here? I thought Drudge would be a fan.

For my part, I have been submitting under the radar RP stories to Drudge via the "SEND NEWS TIPS TO DRUDGE" on his site (third column on the right, about half-way down).

Pete
10-11-2007, 01:10 PM
His bread is buttered on the neocon side, I think.

allyinoh
10-11-2007, 03:15 PM
Drudge is about the clicks. He posts stories that he thinks will give him the clicks.

He has said on his program this before and said that he does like RP but I guess he doesn't think he's "well known" enough to get the clicks other people or stories would.

He also did have a link on his page when the Q3 fundraising was announced..

1000-points-of-fright
10-11-2007, 03:17 PM
His website looks like ass.

Tidewise
10-11-2007, 03:29 PM
Drudge is about the clicks. He posts stories that he thinks will give him the clicks.
Exactly, which is what surprises me about his dearth of Ron Paul coverage given Ron Paul's online popularity.

KramerDSP
10-11-2007, 07:12 PM
Drudge is pissing me off. I'm also a long time viewer of his site. I will say, however, that every time I go onto his site, I am hoping to see a huge "BREAKING NEWS: RON PAUL'S SUPPORT FAR GREATER THAN ESTIMATED BY POLLS!!!". I still say this happens within the next two months or so, and that Drudge is on our side, waiting for the right time to shock everyone.

Crunchy
10-11-2007, 07:44 PM
Don't waste your time with these propaganda sites like Drudge..He is a leftie bought by neocons. We are tru revolutionaries and will go door by door if that is the only way to spread the message.....Also GIVE MONEY...LOTS

trispear
10-11-2007, 07:53 PM
Pundits want to report on the symptoms, not the cure.