PDA

View Full Version : TIR: "Ron Paul Could be a Force to be Reckoned with in the 2012 Iowa Caucuses"

Dave
05-11-2010, 01:07 PM
The Republican Party of Iowa "Revolution"? (http://theiowarepublican.com/home/2010/05/11/the-rpi-revolution/)

The popular website "The Iowa Republican" has a great news feature today about four leaders of Campaign For Liberty being elected to seats on the Republican Party of Iowa's State Central Committee - the governing board for the state party.

The article talks about the history of our movement in Iowa and the importance of the State Central Committee in electing party leadership, the Iowa Straw Poll, and the caucuses.

The article concludes that "Ron Paul could be a force to be reckoned with in the 2012 Iowa Caucuses" and references the exciting Campaign For Liberty Iowa Regional Conference and Forum on the Future of Conservatism in America coming up this Friday-Sunday at the Embassy Suites in Des Moines.

Read the great story at THIS LINK (http://theiowarepublican.com/home/2010/05/11/the-rpi-revolution/) and forward it to your friends. Wouldn't it be great if this became one of the most-viewed articles in the history of The Iowa Republican?

Bruno
05-11-2010, 01:08 PM
Damn right he is! :)

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=243907

Dave
05-11-2010, 06:18 PM
This has created quite a reaction among Iowa republicans. Mostly positive, in fact.

Chieppa1
05-11-2010, 06:24 PM
comments aren't promising.

HOLLYWOOD
05-11-2010, 06:54 PM
Just Remember... all those media stations and MSM print org's in IOWA... were NOT Ron Paul's allies.

This where you bring in a ton of money, well in advance, and saturate the first few states and build the momentum that reciprocates even more campaign donations.

Payoff all the media MSM to cover and I'm sure you'll get some favorable print.

It worked for Obama and the Pritzker Gazillionaires, raising the initial cash... then onward

Manchurian Mitt and huckleBerry knew and bought the people...

RM918
05-11-2010, 08:45 PM

They rarely are.

Matt Collins
05-11-2010, 09:06 PM
He tied the SRLC Straw Poll

torchbearer
05-11-2010, 09:08 PM
He tied the SRLC Straw Poll

had my parents came instead of going to Beau Rivage, he would have won it.
But its kinda a good thing because now they can't deny coming to the caucus. the thing that really counts in this state.

catdd
05-11-2010, 10:19 PM

RomBots most likely.

itshappening
05-12-2010, 05:26 AM
bump, we need to target the IOWA caucus

Badger Paul
05-12-2010, 09:09 AM
Nice to hear from you again. If RP runs again we really need to a better job focusing on Iowa. We waited too long the last time. And we need to convince regular Iowan GOP members we can help build the party into a majority instead of seeing us as some kind of LaRouchie cult. That's the challenge we face.

Matt Collins
05-12-2010, 09:36 AM
had my parents came instead of going to Beau Rivage, he would have won it.
But its kinda a good thing because now they can't deny coming to the caucus. the thing that really counts in this state.
I still have questions about how those votes were counted :confused::mad:

While I have no proof of foul play or dirty tricks, the margin was stasticically negligible and highly unlikely. My biggest question is if any ballots were spoiled and what was the determining factor?