PDA

View Full Version : All your base...

Elwar
10-11-2007, 12:11 PM
Remember this:
http://static.kdenews.org/mirrors/malte.homeip.net/base.swf

All your base are belong to us.

The flash went viral and it got a lot of attention in the media and pretty much everyone on the Internet has seen it.

We should have enough Ron Paul r3VOLution signs posted around the country with pictures as well as quite a lot of altered images.

Someone with some good flash skills should set something like this up. Make it light hearted enough that even Clinton and Giuliani supporters will see it as cool enough to pass on to their friends.

Pete
10-11-2007, 12:33 PM
All your votes are belong to us? :)

constituent
10-11-2007, 12:35 PM
I prefer all your BASS!

purplechoe
10-11-2007, 01:07 PM
All your votes are belong to us? :)

It's "all your voter base are belong to us!"

Rob
10-11-2007, 01:43 PM
Remember this:
http://static.kdenews.org/mirrors/malte.homeip.net/base.swf

All your base are belong to us.

The flash went viral and it got a lot of attention in the media and pretty much everyone on the Internet has seen it.

We should have enough Ron Paul r3VOLution signs posted around the country with pictures as well as quite a lot of altered images.

Someone with some good flash skills should set something like this up. Make it light hearted enough that even Clinton and Giuliani supporters will see it as cool enough to pass on to their friends.

I actually thought about doing this for the 2004 election. I was going to have Kerry ask Bush "in election 2000 what happen?" to which he would reply "Florida set up us the Whitehouse"! I really wish I would have made that...

FrankRep
10-11-2007, 02:09 PM
Please no more All Your Base stuff. That is so dead.

constituent
10-11-2007, 02:18 PM
Please no more All Your Base stuff. That is so dead.

that's the point, think energizer.

unklejman
10-11-2007, 02:59 PM
The newer trend is King Leonidas from 300 saying this is sparta. Perhaps Paul saying this is America? It kinda works with the army of 300 going up against Xerxes' invading horde. Although that may perpetuate the idea that we don't have many people which isn't true.