PDA

View Full Version : Jews4RonPaul Protest at censored Republican Jewish Coalition forum

terlinguatx
10-11-2007, 11:58 AM

LibertyEagle
10-11-2007, 12:00 PM
C'mon guys. Let the Jews4RonPaul handle this, unless they ask for our help.

Trassin
10-11-2007, 12:01 PM
The link should be:
www.jews4ronpaul.org

Have they officially announced they are protesting? I read that they were considering but haven't seen an official announcment yet.

Johnnybags
10-11-2007, 12:02 PM
C'mon guys. Let the Jews4RonPaul handle this, unless they ask for our help.

and if they want fellow Americans just ask. I think it would be nice if all walks of life were there but only if asked. Freedom brings us together.

jj111
10-11-2007, 12:03 PM
Please do let the Jews for Ron Paul take care of this matter themselves. Protesting this event is a potential field filled with land mines from a PR perspective.

terlinguatx
10-11-2007, 12:06 PM

JoshLowry
10-11-2007, 12:09 PM
I think it's a "rally". Not a "protest". ;)

jj111
10-11-2007, 12:16 PM
The signage is imporant they should say:
"Jews For Ron Paul"
"Why censor the debate"
and the default "Ron Paul hope for america"

I agree that we shouldn't get into conspiracies or disply "no war for israel" or the like. just keep it about paul and their unfair treatmetn of him.

I don't like the slogan "Why censor the debate."
1. That is a protest.
2. They have already admitted in public exactly why they did not invite Ron Paul. There is no reason to ask a question that they have already answered.

I prefer "rally" slogans, not protest slogans.
"Jews for Ron Paul" and "Ron Paul Hope for America" are rally slogans, not protests.

Protesting this event is like going through a mine field.
Legally, this is a private organization that has every right to invite and not invite whomever they want, for whatever reason. And they have been upfront and on the record as to exactly why they didn't invite Ron.

There really is nothing to protest. They have every right to exclude Ron.

What would Ron do?

Ron did not protest and cry about the Iowa forum exclusion. He simply had a nice, bigger rally next door.

terlinguatx
10-11-2007, 12:21 PM

jj111
10-11-2007, 12:28 PM
I am all for rallies, but I am not for any protests whatsoever about this event. There is nothing to protest, and protesting and complaining would only work against us.

I am all for rallies, and I would support any rally that the Jews for Ron Paul organizes.

DeadheadForPaul
10-11-2007, 12:46 PM
Please do let the Jews for Ron Paul take care of this matter themselves. Protesting this event is a potential field filled with land mines from a PR perspective.

Agreed! I dont even like the Jews4Paul protesting this. It's a non-event. No one will ever know about the RJC or this event. Why give them attention by protesting it? What could you possibly accomplish? To get Paul invited so he can talk to people who will NEVER support him? I would understand if this is the Iowa Christian Alliance or a Tax group but WTF people

PS: For the love of God, NO SIGNS WITH 'ZIONISM' or 'ZIONIST' or "ISRAEL' on them. PLEASE

constituent
10-11-2007, 12:48 PM
I think it's a "rally". Not a "protest". ;)

moderator raider.

-he's right though.