PDA

View Full Version : Ron Paul Yellow Pages

beachbum721
10-11-2007, 11:46 AM
My friend has an idea that we, here in Raleigh, think is pretty wonderful: a Ron Paul Yellow Pages website (or series of websites in different cities across the nation) linking the national Ron Paul community (and/or local Ron Paul communities) up with businesses committed to our cause of liberty. How does a business get in the RP Yellow Pages? Perhaps by simply putting a RP sign in their window, or by buying their local RP Meetup some campaign materials. In any event, we, the Meetup members, would then want to reciprocate and patronize these businesses especially (I know I would). If this idea ever took off, the advantages are many. Please consider posting/emailing this wonderful idea for others to see. Thank you!

Bryan
10-11-2007, 11:48 AM
Our Houston meet-up leader set this up:

http://www.ron-paul-business-directory.com

BTW- welcome to the forum!

wtl
11-06-2007, 07:55 AM
If there's anyone with the technical skills an inclination to support a national (international?) Ron Paul Yellow Pages initiative.... Here are a few thoughts:

- A simple wiki-ish Web app that would allow individual businesses/people to catgorize and advertise their services
- Folks could list themselves, and maintain their own listing
- One potential requirement for listing is that each business entry has an association to a valid Member URL in the ronpaul.meetup.com domain

I've taken the initiative of reserving the domain www.ronpaulyellowpages.com and will make it available to any individuals/groups that want to participate. Pls contact me via Meetup (http://ronpaul.meetup.com/52/members/4279375/) if interested.

Could be fun!

Roxi
11-06-2007, 07:58 AM
holy crap good idea... i know a couple local business owners that would so do this

Razmear
11-06-2007, 02:45 PM
bump

MsDoodahs
12-22-2007, 01:40 PM
bump.

This is a great idea!

cicatrice
12-22-2007, 01:48 PM
*bump*

Oroboros
12-26-2007, 01:13 PM
ronpaulyellowpages.com is up and running! Please join up and spread the word.

Will the owner of Ron Paul Business Directory please contact me if you want to discuss coordinating our efforts. Oroboros9(at)mac.com.

Looking foreward to the growth of this idea!