PDA

View Full Version : Calling All Programmers!

Petar
10-11-2007, 11:37 AM
delete

kylejack
10-11-2007, 11:38 AM
Is there a reason the previous thread was insufficient? Are you still claiming you were at the Eastern U of M rally last night?

Petar
10-11-2007, 11:47 AM
Is there a reason the previous thread was insufficient? Are you still claiming you were at the Eastern U of M rally last night?

Yeah, I just realized that typo, pardon me, I have been completely busy scrambling to develop a plan for this project and scout support for it at the same time. Also, I need to keep my posts prominent at the top of this board for the time being because doing so is the only way for me to keep making useful contacts to get this thing rolling and complete ASAP

TooConservative
10-11-2007, 11:57 AM
Interesting effort.

Keep us posted.

Petar
10-11-2007, 12:22 PM
Interesting effort.

Keep us posted.

Thanks, I will. Have you checked out the presentation? This site will be of tremendous assistance to the campaign. Do you know any Ron Paul supporters/Programmers who could help?

Petar
10-11-2007, 03:52 PM
bumpity bump

Petar
10-11-2007, 05:24 PM
Bump

Petar
10-11-2007, 07:43 PM
bumpizzy

kylejack
10-11-2007, 08:02 PM
bumpity bump

Bump

bumpizzy

Okay already.

Petar
10-11-2007, 08:24 PM
Okay already.

Listen up: I'm sitting here all day scouring the internet so that I can make a couple contacts a day to get this website up as soon as possible so that letters of Ron Paul support can inundate every newspaper in America. I have no choice but to be persistent until I have this project rolling full speed. You obviously recognize the post, just disregard it when it pops up if you aren't interested in it. Then it will pose absolutely no problem for you.

kylejack
10-11-2007, 08:33 PM
Listen up: I'm sitting here all day scouring the internet so that I can make a couple contacts a day to get this website up as soon as possible so that letters of Ron Paul support can inundate every newspaper in America. I have no choice but to be persistent until I have this project rolling full speed. You obviously recognize the post, just disregard it when it pops up if you aren't interested in it. Then it will pose absolutely no problem for you.

Yeah, except then you start a new thread like you did here, and just copy and paste the exact same information from the first thread, not even altering the "last night" comment, and then we end up with a dozen threads on here that say the same thing.

mdh
10-11-2007, 08:38 PM

Don't get too discouraged if you find it's not so easy to find people who will work for free as you had hoped. It's not. :p

Petar
10-11-2007, 08:58 PM
Yeah, except then you start a new thread like you did here, and just copy and paste the exact same information from the first thread, not even altering the "last night" comment, and then we end up with a dozen threads on here that say the same thing.

Sorry about that, I don't regularly use forums very often and I didn't really know what I was doing until admin pointed it out to me so I just started bumping my help ad...I will change it soon as soon as I have more to say, but for now I just have to keep the same thing prominent 'cause it brings me a steady trickle of good contacts...I don't think I'll be flaming like this for very long until my project gets going good, and I promise that once it does it will be of tremendous benefit to our effort.

rp4prez
10-11-2007, 09:03 PM
that's not too hard to build a back end program for. question is do you have all the newspapers and contacts? you going to build the front end of the application? do you have the hosting figured out? do you have the domain name worked out?

Petar
10-11-2007, 10:31 PM
that's not too hard to build a back end program for. question is do you have all the newspapers and contacts? you going to build the front end of the application? do you have the hosting figured out? do you have the domain name worked out?

I have hosting allocated, and I'll be able to provide a good domain name for the day that I need to. The website will not provide contacts, users will have to determine contact information for their local newspapers. Have you checked out the presentation? http://usercorrupt.googlepages.com/websiteplan join my Google Group at http://groups.google.com/group/online_project_headquarters and observe the projects progress there and jump in at any time that you think you can help. Things are just starting to get rolling there, and I will continue to scour the internet for support full time while we get up to full speed ASAP.

Petar
10-11-2007, 11:48 PM
bump