PDA

View Full Version : Defend Rand from Neocon talking heads.

itshappening
05-10-2010, 07:59 AM
RED ALERT folks !

Rand Paul's primary is 8 days away and all attention is going to be on Kentucky.

We need patriots who have the time and means to monitor and perhaps call in the neocon radio shows when they diss Rand or try and portray him as something he is not be repeating Grayson's and the establishment lies which we should fully expect them to do.

This won't be pretty and they have every incentive to run down Rand in the last week of his campaign in their futile attempt to influence Kentuckians. Get ready people, we must be on guard from the inevitable smear jobs and lies that will come our way.

itshappening
05-10-2010, 09:14 AM
Anyone heard anything yet ?

Matt Collins
05-10-2010, 09:51 AM
Ann Coulter has already jumped on Rand's case:
http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=243671

Theocrat
05-10-2010, 10:00 AM
Rand Paul is the best thing Kentucky has to offer...besides Kentucky Fried Chicken (http://www.kfc.com/).

specsaregood
05-10-2010, 10:03 AM
Ok, I'll listen to rush and some others today. I don't think I can listen to hannity though -- listening to that guy fills me with too much hate.

the key thing will be if you do hear something, to post back here so lots of people can try calling in. Getting through is tough, the more we have trying the better.

itshappening
05-10-2010, 10:54 AM
keep your eyes and ears open, I fully expect them to go nuts this week

georgiaboy
05-10-2010, 11:08 AM
great thinking. this rloveution has certainly matured over the past few years. Onward.

JCF
05-10-2010, 11:18 AM
I usually listen to Hannity. The only time he mentioned it is when he said Dick Cheney endorsed Trey Grayson... And that's all he said (kind of like a subtle endorsement since his type love Cheney)

itshappening
05-10-2010, 11:21 AM
Mark my words the orders will come for them to talk about it soon and attempt to influence the primary by giving positive exposure to banker child Grayson or negative crap about Rand Paul.

I have seen it too many times and the playbook is well worn. I'm not sure though whether Beck will stab us in the back this time but the likes of Hannity and Limbaugh will

Fozz
05-10-2010, 11:39 AM
I usually listen to Hannity. The only time he mentioned it is when he said Dick Cheney endorsed Trey Grayson... And that's all he said (kind of like a subtle endorsement since his type love Cheney)

He also mentioned it when Giuliani endorsed Grayson, and once again talked about the May 2007 blowback argument between Giuliani and RP.