PDA

View Full Version : If Obama Gives Amnesty, This Is What Will Happen To Us

stu2002
05-09-2010, 12:36 PM
President Obama announced his amnesty plan for legalizing 20 million illegal aliens in this country as well as his guest worker program for workers to willing employers. His plan proves a bit rocky at the moment with 20 million unemployed Americans.

According to Time Magazine, September 12, 2004, “The number of illegal aliens flooding into the U.S. this year will total three million—enough to fill 22,000 Boeing 737 airliners, or 60 flights every day of the year.” It may be slower today, but remains greater than most Americans understand.

In the meantime, Obama gave NO plan of action to stop that number from migrating illegally over our borders. Obama has done NOTHING to stop that human invasion. What does he expect will happen once he gives amnesty to the 20 million already here? Despite Obama’s Harvard degree, it doesn’t take a fifth grader to figure out that one! Obama will make instant American citizens out of 20 million illegal aliens and encourage millions more to cross our borders.

What does that mean for you and me? For starters, he makes legal citizens of the 20 million illegal aliens now dwelling in America. They become US citizens—making them eligible for unemployment, food stamps, welfare, driver’s licenses, drug rehab.

It means the 20,000 member “18th Street Gang” with over 60 percent illegal aliens will become US citizens. The 8,000 member MS-13 Gang out of Central American and now operating in 28 cities will become legal to move about the country as they spread drugs and child prostitution rings throughout America. They won’t tell officials that they are gang members when they apply!

It means 20 million people who broke our laws, who do not speak English, while averaging a fifth grade education in another language in a Third World country-- will be able to access billions in welfare services. No big deal for a nation with a $12 trillion national debt! The Heritage Foundation estimated a $3 to $5 trillion price tag for legalizing that many people.

It means we’ll okay the balkanization of our country by allowing separate and disparate languages and cultures to grow like cancers.

It means we’ll suffer more Hmong refugees like Rob Krentz killings on the border as more illegal flood into America. We’re legalizing or importing people from Third World countries who have no assimilation desire, respect or understanding of our laws. We’ll suffer more attacks on our people such as the Muslims like the Times Square bomber.

It means we’ll make citizens out of people who practice ‘santeria’ or animal sacrifice in city parks in Florida and along the East Coast. It means we’ll legalize people in our country that practice dog female genital mutilation, fighting, cock fighting and horse tripping. As their numbers grow, so will their voting power so they can vote their Third World rituals into law. It means that ‘female genital mutilation’ will become a norm as more adherents to that barbaric practice gain greater numbers by migrating into our country. It means the race riot at the Los Angeles will become the norm as are the riots at soccer matches in Third World countries. It’s called Third World Momentum. It’s gathering speed in our country.

It means, dear fellow American citizen, everything nasty, negative and ugly about the Third World will gain a greater foothold in America as Obama encourages it by amnesty and guest workers.

This human invasion occurs in France, Norway, Germany, England and Holland. It grows more pernicious and deadly by the day. Theo Van Gogh suffered death by stabbing three years ago in Holland for exposing Islamic brutality to wives. We can expect more of the same in America as their numbers grow.

Finally, Dutch spokesman Fennema said, "Alongside this immigration policy in Holland, there was also a policy of anti-racism, which made it difficult for people either to campaign to stop the immigration or to criticize the behavior of immigrants, or to air the feeling that we should remain, as Dutch people, masters in our own country.”

Future historians will find it interesting that at the same time a supposedly erudite Obama continues foreign wars, he opened the floodgates to importing millions of enemies into America.

Much like what happened to Rome and is now happening to France, invasion by immigration easily can be more dangerous than invasion by a foreign army. At some point, the foreign army will go home. But immigrants stay, and when they do not acculturate, they permanently change the cultural landscape. As the Dutch recently discovered, the changes may go beyond introducing some highly spiced dishes (diversity) into deadly consequences. Too much diversity and multiculturalism destroy stable societies. The French, Norwegians, Brits and Germans stand in line for this invasion. Amazingly enough, it’s self-induced by their own leaders.

Astoundlingly, Congress and Obama self-inflict it upon us. America’s future stands at a deadly juncture. California is our Holland, Arizona our France, New Mexico our Germany, Texas our England. The rest of us are not far behind.

##

If any of us, no matter what our race, creed or color might be, refuse to engage our U.S. Congress as we have not for 30 years as to the population/immigration equation-our children will find themselves living in a terribly degraded America where the American Dream will be described by the history books as a 'fleeting fantasy' from the era of 1950 to 2010.

These are several of the top organizations where you can take collective action to change the course of American history as well as in Canada, the United Kingdom and Australia. Take collective action at www.numbersusa.com ; www.fairus.org ; www.capsweb.org ; www.thesocialcontract.com ; www.populationmedia.org ; www.worldpopulationbalance.org ; www.populationconnection.org ; www.quinacrine.com ; www.familyplanning.org/ , www.skil.org ; www.growthbusters.com; www.populationpress.org ; www.thinkpopulation.org ; www.carryingcapacity.org ; www.balance.org ; www.controlgrowth.org ; in Canada www.immigrationwatchcanada.org ; in Australia www.population.org.au andPublicPopForum@yahoogroups.com; in Great Britain www.optimumpopulation.org ; and dozens of other sites accessed at www.frostywooldridge.com.

Must see DVD: "Blind Spot" www.snagfilms.com/films/title/blind_spot/ , This movie illustrates America's future without oil, water and other resources to keep this civilization functioning. It's a brilliant educational movie! www.blindspotdoc.com

Must see: Rapid Population Decline, seven minute video by Dr. Jack Alpert-

www.youtube.com/watch?v=VTWduFB_RX0

Must see and funny: www.growthbusters.org ; www.youtube.com/watch?v=FXSTrW_dARc
Dave Gardner's Polar Bear in Bedroom: growthbusters.org/2010/03/save-the-polar-bear-in-your-bedroom ; Dave Gardner, President, Citizen-Powered Media ; Producing the Documentary, GROWTH BUSTERS; presents Hooked on Growth: Our Misguided Quest for Prosperity, Join the cause at www.growthbusters.org ;760 Wycliffe Drive, Colorado Springs, CO 80906 USA; +1 719-576-5565

Check out this link with Wooldridge on bicycle and Lester Brown and panel discussion:

www.upnorthmedia.org/watchupnorthtv.asp?SDBFid=1631

Tomorrow's Americaproject on www.youtube.com/contemporarylearning.

Producer: GEORGE A. COLBURNwww.tomorrowsamerica.com

DC: 202-258-4887

Email: gac@starbrightmc.com

Link to www.tomorrowsamerica.com for more discussions on America's predicament.

FOR MORE INFORMATION:

www.starbrightmediacorp.com

www.tomorrowsamerica.com

##

Frosty Wooldridge has bicycled across six continents - from the Arctic to the South Pole - as well as six times across the USA, coast to coast and border to border. In 2005, he bicycled from the Arctic Circle, Norway to Athens, Greece. He presents "The Coming Population Crisis in America: and what you can do about it" to civic clubs, church groups, high schools and colleges. He works to bring about sensible world population balance at www.frostywooldridge.com He is the author of: America on the Brink: The Next Added 100 Million Americans. Copies available: 1 888 280 7715

http://beforeitsnews.com/story/41/111/If_Obama_Gives_Amnesty,_This_Is_What_Will_Happen_T o_Us.html

Agorism
05-09-2010, 12:43 PM
The chaos is actually helping the GOP vote in my opinion. I oppose amnesty, but the chaos is fine.

I don't really support mass deportation or giving the government the power to enforce it with worker verification or national i.d. and what now.

mczerone
05-09-2010, 01:43 PM
OMG, all people aren't like me! I hope they don't come and take over that all-powerful apparatus that I set up to force my worldview on others! I know, I must give that all-powerful apparatus EVEN MORE power, to selectively determine who is good and bad, who is allowed and not allowed, who may procreate and who must be sterilized. Certainly that will protect me from these strange people using my monster against me!

And don't you dare tell me that things would be better if I just unplugged the monster - its protecting my job and my narrow minded cultural views by spending my money for me.

(satire over)

Immigration is a debate that power-mongers have, because they think that they can control the borders of other people's property, either in allowing more people onto their land, or by forbidding the invitation of more people onto their land.

What is wrong with you making your decision, and me making mine? Why use the massive tax-funded gun of the govt to implement a single solution on your neighbors? Are you that certain that you are right that you can gamble with other people's resources? Do you not see that there is only a difference in degree, and not in kind, between this type of legislation and genocidal eugenics? Do you really think a democratic or representative republic political system should be choosing your cohorts, your employees, or your mating partners?

Please, I'd really like to know what makes you think you can decide these things for me, and thus would like an answer.

Vessol
05-09-2010, 01:44 PM
Again, a sticky issue. How the hell are we going to manage and pay for 20 million people to bve deported. We'd have to hire hundreds of thousands of more police officers, and by doing that I fear that we'd just give more power to the government and to the police state. Not to mention that they'd just come back over as soon as they were put back in Mexico.

We can't solve the issue in this way, we need to go into the core of the issue..the welfare state.

RM918
05-09-2010, 01:53 PM
Again, a sticky issue. How the hell are we going to manage and pay for 20 million people to bve deported. We'd have to hire hundreds of thousands of more police officers, and by doing that I fear that we'd just give more power to the government and to the police state. Not to mention that they'd just come back over as soon as they were put back in Mexico.

We can't solve the issue in this way, we need to go into the core of the issue..the welfare state.

I think the borders should be secured and breaking the law shouldn't be rewarded, but I also think our immigration policy as it stands is absurd and should be what it was when my family came over in the late 1800s.

My other concern is that when the Dems try to pass this 'immigration reform', what exactly will it be? Somehow, I HIGHLY doubt the Democrats will simply make current immigration law LESS COMPLICATED. It'll be a cold day in hell before any member of the War Party does that. Will whatever they do actually benefit the people that have to fight through absurd regulations and quotas to get here legally, or will it simply only benefit the people who broke the law in the first place? Somehow I think it will be the latter, as I can only see the Dems doing this to win points with the Hispanics.

catdd
05-09-2010, 03:33 PM
They think they've found a way to pander to the rest of us while adding 20 million more highly appreciative voting democrats to their ranks.

constituent
05-09-2010, 04:10 PM
20 Million?

Where did you get that number?

For some reason I doubt that 1 in 15 people in this nation is an "illegal Mexican."

catdd
05-09-2010, 04:19 PM
20 Million?

Where did you get that number?

For some reason I doubt that 1 in 15 people in this nation is an "illegal Mexican."

Where did I get that number? From the very first sentence in the article, that's where. Or did you not bother to read it?