PDA

View Full Version : Where is Our AFF?

DeadheadForPaul
05-09-2010, 12:25 PM
Are there no groups out there willing to run ads attacking Grayson like AFF is attacking Rand?

Are any of these groups legally able to run ads?:
1.) Freedom Works
2.) Sarah Pac
3.) Club For Growth
4.) Senate Conservatives Fund

If so, why aren't they running them?

Let's contact any of these groups legally able to run ads

Matt Collins
05-09-2010, 12:26 PM
If you live in KY be sure to check your mail this week. :D

DeadheadForPaul
05-09-2010, 12:28 PM
If you live in KY be sure to check your mail this week. :D

Hmmm I don't know whether to pry or let our tactics remain secret since Grayson's cronies no doubt read this board

Oh, The Collins

Aratus
05-09-2010, 12:31 PM
if dr. james dobson can reverse himself upon being told the facts of the matter... i am
now wondering if in about a week and a half if someone around RAND can ask the AFF
people to do a coo-coo clock ad with the same coo-coo clock, only now the apt focus will
be on either daniel mongiardo or jack conway. seems only fair that they owe RAND an ad!

Aratus
05-09-2010, 12:36 PM
DeadheadForPaul --- WE ALL SHOULD BE ASKING "WHAT WAS THE DEAR OLE A.F.F. THINKING?"

IF WE CAN POINT OUT TO THEM THAT THEY WERE JUST WRONG ABOUT THE GUY WHO WILL BE

THE NEXT SENATOR COME NOVEMBER... THEY NEED TO SOMEHOW RECTIFY THIER MISTAKE A.S.A.P

FOR IF THEY DON'T DO A RETRACTION, THIS ELECTs EITHER JACK CONWAY or DAN MONGIARDO!

erowe1
05-09-2010, 06:45 PM
Are there no groups out there willing to run ads attacking Grayson like AFF is attacking Rand?

Are any of these groups legally able to run ads?:
1.) Freedom Works
2.) Sarah Pac
3.) Club For Growth
4.) Senate Conservatives Fund

If so, why aren't they running them?

Let's contact any of these groups legally able to run ads

It doesn't work that way.

If you, or other Rand supporters can muster one or a few hundred thousand dollars to donate for ads, and you want to do that via some group other than the campaign, then I'm sure you'll have no trouble finding a group to do that with, and if there's not one that suits you, then you can make one.

But it's not like there's any group out there that just has money that people donated at some time in the past for no particular purpose that's just sitting there for them to use for ads for Rand. No matter who puts out the ads, whether the official campaign or some other group, the money still has to be donated.

DeadheadForPaul
05-09-2010, 11:14 PM
It doesn't work that way.

If you, or other Rand supporters can muster one or a few hundred thousand dollars to donate for ads, and you want to do that via some group other than the campaign, then I'm sure you'll have no trouble finding a group to do that with, and if there's not one that suits you, then you can make one.

But it's not like there's any group out there that just has money that people donated at some time in the past for no particular purpose that's just sitting there for them to use for ads for Rand. No matter who puts out the ads, whether the official campaign or some other group, the money still has to be donated.

What about this:

In addition, the Club for Growth, which supports candidates espousing conservative economic policies, spent nearly $200,000 to defeat Bennett. Freedom Works, which has ties to the loosely organized tea party groups, dispatched staff to the state.

Source: http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap/article/ALeqM5i73hfQD-Hy_UaErdwUjrXdj37cigD9FJFLFG0

erowe1
05-10-2010, 06:46 AM
What about this:

Source: http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap/article/ALeqM5i73hfQD-Hy_UaErdwUjrXdj37cigD9FJFLFG0

But where did that $200,000 come from? My bet is that CFG had donors who wanted their donations to be used that way. It didn't come about because of a bunch of people sending them emails saying essentially, "I'm not going to contribute anything for this, but here's how I want you to spend other donors' money."