PDA

View Full Version : Max Blumenthal tapes "feeling the hate in New York"

Agorism
05-08-2010, 08:35 PM
Blumenthal tapes "Feeling the Hate in New York"

YouTube - Feeling the Hate in New York (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R611drTEHPA)

On April 25, over 1000 New York-area Jewish extremists gathered in midtown Manhattan to rally against the Barack Obama administration’s call for a freeze on construction in occupied East Jerusalem and to demand unlimited rights to colonize the West Bank. With Obama and top White House officials engaged in a charm offensive to repair their relationship with mainstream American Jewish organizations, speakers at the rally lashed out at the Jewish groups and Democratic politicians, warning that cozying up to Obama would endanger Israel and imperil their cherished settlement enterprise.
Schumer and another major New York-area Jewish Democrat, Rep. Anthony Weiner, have scrambled to appease the extreme pro-settler elements railing against Obama. On the radio show of Nachum Segal, a right-wing Orthodox Jew popular among the demonstrators, Schumer called Obama’s demands to stop the construction of settlements in East Jerusalem “counter-productive” and boasted about warning White House aides that he would “publicly blast” them if the President did not relent.
But Schumer’s pandering appeared to be futile. At the rally, demonstrators waved placards reading, “Where’s Schumer?” and complained to me that the senator’s criticism of Obama was too little, too late.
Meanwhile, according to the New York Jewish Week, Weiner had begged organizers for a chance to speak at the rally but was rebuffed out of fear that he might put “some sort of Democratic ’spin’ on the president’s policies.” Beth Galinsky, a rally organizer, claimed Weiner was waiting in a nearby car during the rally, hoping that his desperate pleas would provide him an opportunity to address the crowd.
While the Democratic congressman was shut out, the Republican Jewish Coalition was afforded a prominent role at the demonstration beside far-right groups like the Zionist Organization of America, Z Street, Americans for a Safe Israel, members of Christians United for Israel, and Manhigut Yehudit, an anti-democratic group that calls for theocratic rule over Israel.
Supporters of Manhigut leader and Likud politician Moshe Feiglin distributed fliers promoting Feiglin’s upcoming campaign for prime minister of Israel. An open advocate of ethnic cleansing who has proposed depriving the Palestinians of drinking water, Feiglin recently called Vice President Biden “a diseased leper.”

http://maxblumenthal.com/2010/04/feeling-the-hate-in-new-york

JeNNiF00F00
05-08-2010, 08:51 PM
why dont they send their paychecks over there then.

t0rnado
05-08-2010, 09:33 PM
Obama better listen. Bush ran against nation building and then the Jews did 9/11.

Vessol
05-08-2010, 09:34 PM
Did I really see a Gadson flag and a Israeli star paired together just now..O_O

Agorism
05-08-2010, 09:35 PM
Bush ran against nation building and then the Jews did 9/11.

no

Vessol
05-08-2010, 09:41 PM
A few of my thoughts while watching..

While against Israel's policies completely, we don't have a right to tell them what to do, even if its fucking retarded.

Since when does a fucking religious book dictate international law? How does a claim in the Bible give rights to the land no matter what? If we make a concession for that, what other concessions will we make?

Jews think way too collectively. Studying Judaism, they need to go back to Rabbinic Judaism, basically decentralized Judaism. Why does a religion need its own land? Why can't they live with other people of other faiths in all the nations of the world?

LibForestPaul
05-08-2010, 11:28 PM
A few of my thoughts while watching..

While against Israel's policies completely, we don't have a right to tell them what to do, even if its fucking retarded.

Then the US government needs to stop pointing a gun at my head and sending my money over to the Israeli Jews. Then those people can bulldoze all the muzzies homes for all I care.

WaltM
05-09-2010, 12:01 AM
wait....Obama has no right to tell Israel what to do?

Let's try that standard with Jews telling Americans how to fight in the middle East or guard our borders!

hugolp
05-09-2010, 12:21 AM
This people really believe they are the choosen ones, better than the rest. You can feel their prepotence.

brandon
05-09-2010, 12:36 AM
Even though Max B is obviously biased on this issue, I gotta give him props for excellent journalism and getting the story you really don't see anywhere else.

Petar
05-09-2010, 02:05 AM
Holy shit that was disturbing.

It's like those people were literally vibrating with psychotic energy.

I don't think that I've seen such a pack of mutant psychos since Fred Phelps Westboro Baptist Church, or maybe one of these recent La-Raza shindigs.

Is anyone here really incredulous that fanatics such as this could have been one of the groups responsible for 911?

I think that it was an obvious CIA/Mossad operation.

Illuminati = Elite bloodlines + Jesuits + Zionists + Knights of Malta/St John

bkreigh
05-09-2010, 02:12 AM
I love the "Read the Bible & Constitution" sign. Simply amazing

devil21
05-09-2010, 04:08 AM
Where's MSNBC and Chris Matthews now? I thought only fringe right-wing racists called Obama by his middle name and criticized his policies. Far be it from me to defend Zionists but the double standard of MSNBC and the cheerleading left is too obvious.

Where's Matthews spitting all over his desk calling these people white racists???

PatriotOne
05-09-2010, 06:33 AM
Key statement at 2:10. All 6 million jews (actually ~7.5 million) living within 100 square miles.

Planned that way because it will be like shooting fish in a barrel. There's a reason all the jews are being gathered into one area and it isn't benevolent. They are about to get punked by the very people who gave them the land to begin with (Britian). If our Government gave a supposed safe haven of 100 square miles to all Ron Paul supporter's would we all feel safe moving there? Ha! Fish in a barrel.

No I don't support Israel but I do recognize the game being played and they are mere pawns in the game of "One World Order" that has been being played out by so-called royal bloodlines for thousands of years. The next jewish holocaust will be so much simpler for them since they have made it so easy by gathering themselves into one small place. Silly people.

Danke
05-09-2010, 06:45 AM
Isn't that a trailer for a Woody Allen film?

BlackTerrel
05-09-2010, 02:04 PM
I loved the two minute comment about Jersey Shore

Obama better listen. Bush ran against nation building and then the Jews did 9/11.

Yeah ok. 80% of Jews vote for Obama in 2008 and a similar percentage will vote for him in 2012. These people notwithstanding.

Holy shit that was disturbing.

It's like those people were literally vibrating with psychotic energy.

I don't think that I've seen such a pack of mutant psychos since Fred Phelps Westboro Baptist Church, or maybe one of these recent La-Raza shindigs.

Is any here really incredulous that fanatics such as this could have been one of the groups responsible for 911?

You go with a camera and an agenda you can edit anything you want. Quite a leap from that to 9/11 though. Any different than this:

YouTube - Arab Festival 2009: Sharia in the US (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fEPod-hxD7g)

lester1/2jr
05-09-2010, 06:22 PM
Hillary was there in spirit

Pete_00
05-09-2010, 06:37 PM
I find this whole thing strange because Rahm Emanuel or Joe "Zionist" Biden, its seems to me this are hyper-zionists protesting against a slightly-less-Zionist government.

Vessol
05-09-2010, 06:49 PM
The biggest enemy of the Jewish people is their own government, and they don't even realize it.

Depressed Liberator
05-09-2010, 07:27 PM
I found the whole "US should get its hands off Israel. Keep sending money and more money," thing hilarious.

fj45lvr
05-09-2010, 07:34 PM
I am so ashamed of these fellow jewish folks that are simply racist fascists.

No justice=no peace.... they are so delusional that they can simply "steal" the palestinian lands and believe that it is "theirs".

Whose crazy anyhow?? Both sides of this coin have extreme elements that are crazy as hell.

Petar
05-09-2010, 08:46 PM
You go with a camera and an agenda you can edit anything you want. Quite a leap from that to 9/11 though. Any different than this:

YouTube - Arab Festival 2009: Sharia in the US (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fEPod-hxD7g)

Yeah right, I'm sure that these rabid Zionists were really a bunch of normal people, and they only looked completely bat-shit crazy because one guy with a camera had an "editing agenda"

I watched your video of Muslims supposedly being crazy, and it was completely lame by comparison.

How hard is it to find a good video of Muslims acting crazy?

You fail dramatically.

Also, I never said that 9/11 was perpetrated in part by Zionists because of what you see in Blumenthal's video.

It's just that Blumenthal's video does a great job of showing how bat-shit crazy these people really are, these people, who for myriad reasons are already natural suspects in 9/11.

QueenB4Liberty
05-09-2010, 08:50 PM
Key statement at 2:10. All 6 million jews (actually ~7.5 million) living within 100 square miles.

Planned that way because it will be like shooting fish in a barrel. There's a reason all the jews are being gathered into one area and it isn't benevolent. They are about to get punked by the very people who gave them the land to begin with (Britian). If our Government gave a supposed safe haven of 100 square miles to all Ron Paul supporter's would we all feel safe moving there? Ha! Fish in a barrel.

No I don't support Israel but I do recognize the game being played and they are mere pawns in the game of "One World Order" that has been being played out by so-called royal bloodlines for thousands of years. The next jewish holocaust will be so much simpler for them since they have made it so easy by gathering themselves into one small place. Silly people.

lol I really doubt the British are going to have another Holocaust in Israel. (I'm sure that isn't what you meant, I'm sorry please explain)

Agorism
05-10-2010, 04:03 PM
bump

lester1/2jr
05-10-2010, 04:16 PM
"wait what were you saying about snooki"