PDA

View Full Version : Drudge trying to foment Mexican vs White war too

Baptist
05-08-2010, 11:31 AM
Look at his site. There have been half a dozen police brutality videos posted on these forums this past week, dozens and dozens this year alone. The one of the Mexican getting stomped on sucks, but it is mild compared to some of the videos that have come through here the past few months. The video of the cops murdering the dog has created far more of a "frenzy" than the Mexican video. Why hasn't drudge linked to the video of the dogs getting shot? What about Pastor Anderson getting his face smeared across glassy pavement? What not show the video of Philly drug task force cops who molest and rape women and rob foreign-owned 7/11s at gun point?

Something stinks about all this Mexican vs White/America thing that is going on. I ain't buying it. I will remained focused. I know the enemy is in Washington, and no amount of race-baiting will distract me from that.

Linus
05-08-2010, 11:43 AM
Keep in mind that the Mexicans, including the "illegals," are being played just like us poor dumb citizens. The ruling class of Mexico is far "whiter" than your average US blue-collar slob. They've got some real blue-eyed devils running the show over there. After all, look at their citizenship and immigration laws. Slightly more stringent than ours, eh? When's the last time you met an "illegal" gardener or dishwasher with a name like "Vicente Fox" for Pete's sake?

The whole thing is a big sham. Of course you can always count on some big dumb white boys to come running to the dog-whistle if they smell blood. Hire on half of the poor to kill the other half and all that.

Baptist
05-08-2010, 11:45 AM
Keep in mind that the Mexicans, including the "illegals," are being played just like us poor dumb citizens. The ruling class of Mexico is far "whiter" than your average US blue-collar slob. They've got some real blue-eyed devils running the show over there. After all, look at their citizenship and immigration laws. Slightly more stringent than ours, eh? When's the last time you met an "illegal" gardener or dishwasher with a name like "Vicente Fox" for Pete's sake?

The whole thing is a big sham. Of course you can always count on some big dumb white boys to come running to the dog-whistle if they smell blood. Hire on half of the poor to kill the other half and all that.

90% of the Mexicans I've worked with were named Juan, Jose or Raphael. Work with two Juans right now.

Linus
05-08-2010, 11:47 AM
I worked with a Moises once. The so-called "lower-class" Mexicans tend to have more soft consonants and z's in their name (Rodriguez, Lopez, Gomez, etc.) while the ruling class have more hard-consonant, Spaniard-type names like Calderon and Fox.

What I'm saying is based entirely on casual observation and experience. I could be totally wrong.

Brian4Liberty
05-08-2010, 12:21 PM
Whenever you want to distract the masses, get them all fired up about some emotional issue. Race relations, abortion, gay marriage, etc. Chase the Red Herring!