PDA

View Full Version : Submit Questions for Ron Paul LIVE ONLINE Tomorrow!

tiffanyras
10-11-2007, 08:39 AM
Submit Questions for Ron Paul LIVE ONLINE Tomorrow!

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/discussion/2007/10/01/DI2007100101451.html

I threw him a bone:

One of your main platforms is to get rid of the IRS and income tax; What would happen if you replace them with nothing?

brandon
10-11-2007, 08:52 AM
Cmon people, lets give him some "good" questions. The best I could come up with at the moment is...

"Do you think iran is responsible for 9/11 ?"

Surely we can do better then this though

DjLoTi
10-11-2007, 08:55 AM
Ron, we love you. Do you love us? We love you !

Johnnybags
10-11-2007, 08:56 AM
Since the government taxes me 6,000 a year in inflation tax to buy the same goods, should I be able to write it off on my 1040 like any other tax? I'd love to put it on my itemized deduction sheet next to state and local,lol.

chowda
10-11-2007, 08:58 AM
here's mine.

"Building a physical wall along the US/Mexican border is a bigger boondoggle than the "Bridge to Nowhere" it will be easily breached and offer little more than a tourist attraction and a massive maintenance bureaucracy. How do you plan to stem the flow of illegal immigration without resorting to a National ID and a Giant Wall? "

Mortikhi
10-11-2007, 08:58 AM
My question will be "Why dont you tell the person laughing in the microphone while you mention the Constitution to stfu"

tiffanyras
10-11-2007, 09:00 AM
Cmon people, lets give him some "good" questions. The best I could come up with at the moment is...

"Do you think iran is responsible for 9/11 ?"

Surely we can do better then this though

Easy questions produce great answers for the sheep of America. :D

frasu
10-11-2007, 09:07 AM
I believe the best questions to post for ron are those that help him explain how he sees the transition from the realities of our economy and governmental structure to what he believes it aught to be. He has a lot of "controversial" issues out in the open but he never had the chance to explain how is it done practically, so he could destroy the "crazy" perception... It would help a lot.

LibertyEagle
10-11-2007, 09:09 AM
here's mine.

"Building a physical wall along the US/Mexican border is a bigger boondoggle than the "Bridge to Nowhere" it will be easily breached and offer little more than a tourist attraction and a massive maintenance bureaucracy. How do you plan to stem the flow of illegal immigration without resorting to a National ID and a Giant Wall? "

He voted for the fence, you know.

LibertyEagle
I believe the best questions to post for ron are those that help him explain how he sees the transition from the realities of our economy and governmental structure to what he believes it aught to be. He has a lot of "controversial" issues out in the open but he never had the chance to explain how is it done practically, so he could destroy the "crazy" perception... It would help a lot.

Man, do I ever agree!!!

steph3n
watch the youtube captures of Abrams and Tucker yesterday were really good on this :)

RTsquared
10-11-2007, 09:16 AM
I thought I cut-n-pasted my question, but no luck (and I already closed the tab) - so here's a decent paraphrase:

It seems the vast majority of Americans agree that the health care system as currently constructed is in major need of overhaul. How would the Paul administration fix health care, and why would this be superior to the socialized medicine system that many Americans are advocating?

Trassin
10-11-2007, 09:21 AM
"Could you please clarify what the responsibility of the CIA, NSA, and FBI will be once you are President?"

I get the comment that Ron Paul wants to get rid of these organizations a lot on other forums and would like to have a clear, recent quote to point to when replying to them.

alexlcameron
10-11-2007, 09:25 AM
Dr. Paul,
You have stated that you would repeal the 16th amendment and end the IRS along with many other government agencies. Would you provide any federal assistance to the thousands of IRS employees who would suddenly be jobless in addition to the private tax preparation companies that will no longer serve a purpose due to the decrease in size of the federal government? Thank you, Alex Cameron

uncloned21
10-11-2007, 09:32 AM
My question will be "Why dont you tell the person laughing in the microphone while you mention the Constitution to stfu"

AHAHAHA

chowda
10-11-2007, 09:40 AM
He voted for the fence, you know.

I know... but it makes no sense to me at all... I'm hoping he's realized that that particular approach will not and cannot work... it'll be a public work with no benefit besides a couple short term jobs... I'm all for stopping illegal immigration and increasing legal immigration... But this Giant Wall idea seems completely out of line with logic and reason... it didn't work in ancient china and it won't work in modern America. Anyway... I'd just like to hear his current take on the issue.

angelatc
10-11-2007, 10:38 AM
I hope we don't crash the WaPo servers with all the traffic tomorrow.

(OK, maybe I do.)

TVMH
10-11-2007, 10:47 AM
Dr. Paul,

It's been said that, as a medical doctor, you refused to accept Medicare or Medicaid. How many patients have you turned away because of their inability to pay their medical bills?