PDA

View Full Version : Here's an idea for you re: National Grassroots

Santana28
10-11-2007, 08:34 AM
I know we have the national "Paint the Town Ron" thing, and the National Walks for Ron Paul.... but how about this:

What if on one specific day, we all pledged to wear our Ron Paul tshirts? We could have a national "Ron Paul Pride" day or something like that. Very simple, and you could encourage people who don't have tshirts to get one from the campaign store which also means more donations!

Just imagine the double take people will have when they are out grocery shopping and every time they turn around someone is standing there in a Ron Paul shirt? The conversations started?

If we coordinated this through all the meetup groups, perhaps this could be a monthly thing? I think it would be simple and pretty darned effective. Saturation and show of strength of support is the key! Just wear your darned T-shirt!!!! :)

DrNoZone
10-11-2007, 08:38 AM
Not a bad idea I guess, but it wouldn't matter much for me personally because I wear my RP shirts every chance I get.

kylejack
10-11-2007, 08:40 AM
That could definitely get me fired, heh. :eek:

But sure, I like this idea.

Santana28
10-11-2007, 09:11 AM
well, i wear a uniform at work so i'd only be able to do it on a day off or half of the day, but i think the point would be SATURATION :) Not everyone can take a night to go hang banners or walk a few miles with signs.... wearing a tshirt is something almost ANYONE could do.

and yeah, i know... most of us wear our tshirts everyday as it is.... but this would be a good way to encourage the others who may not ;)

DjLoTi
10-11-2007, 09:21 AM
SATURATION :)

Did you say.... Saturday?

Santana28
10-11-2007, 09:22 AM
Did you say.... Saturday?

Saturday works for me ;) Sunday might be more effective for the churchgoers, however.