PDA

View Full Version : Bob Grant last night

Phenom24
10-11-2007, 08:23 AM
Hey all -

I will admit, I've never really listened to Bob Grant growing up. But last night, I turned on 770 WABC and he was talking about the war in Iraq. Ok, I know Sean Hannity had him on and blah blah blah, but last night I heard him say "Ok, President Bush talked about 'regime change, regime change' - well now the regime change is over. Why are we still there?"

I almost drove my car off the road! Because I thought he was firmly in the Hannitized camp. Anyone know his stances or listen to him more frequently than I?

Thought he might be an interesting ally - he's obviously VERY well respected.

garkoblogo
10-11-2007, 10:35 AM
omg! is that guy still alive!?!?! i listened to him on rare occassion back in the 80s!
what about paul harvey? is he still out there!? lol

Primbs
10-11-2007, 10:39 AM
This guy is good. Regime change has taken longer than WWII at this point. There were many in support of the war, but only if it was waged competently. At this point people are throwing up their hands in disgust.

nullvalu
10-11-2007, 11:14 AM
Yep.. It needs to be repeated more often. We already won the war.. All we're doing there now is policing.. Or, as Dr. Paul puts it.. "saving face"..

jb4ronpaul
10-11-2007, 11:37 AM
I grew up listening to Bob Grant. I think he has a brain and uses it unlike Hanity. I have heard Bob talk about legalizing drugs. I think he leans in the libertarian direction.

TheIndependent
10-11-2007, 12:39 PM
My wife and I heard him for the first time driving back home through Indiana on a night where all the AM stations from Utah to NYC were skipping and rather clear. We were genuinely surprised by just how cogent and reasonable he was on a lot of topics.