PDA

View Full Version : Malachi

TruthisTreason
05-07-2010, 01:42 PM
Grayson’s campaign manager, Nate Hodson, said the campaign had no idea that American Future Fund intended to play a role in the race.

http://bluegrasspolitics.bloginky.com/2010/05/07/iowa-advocacy-group-airs-tv-ad-against-paul-in-us-senate-race/

Matt Collins
05-07-2010, 01:48 PM
This may have been ignored, but Rand actually signed AFF's taxpayer protection pledge back in May

TruthisTreason
05-07-2010, 02:08 PM
This may have been ignored, but Rand actually signed AFF's taxpayer protection pledge back in May

Well, I'd say Team Trey probably lied to them like they YouTube - Rand Paul -- My Kind of Man (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=00hfJ2980IA) did Dr. Dobson, but since a few of Team Trey are the group -- that won't work. :D

LibertyEagle
05-07-2010, 08:45 PM
That's a good commercial. I hope they are running the heck out of that.

MRoCkEd
05-07-2010, 08:47 PM
That's a good commercial. I hope they are running the heck out of that.
Got this report:

We've been calling prospective voters all day this week in Kentucky and the results have been startling.

Just about every person I've spoken to is going off misleading information. Most of them still think Dr. James Dobson (who is highly respected among the people we talked to) still supports Trey Grayson and that Rand is pro-choice.

LibertyEagle
05-07-2010, 08:51 PM
Got this report:

Yeah, they've got to pour on the advertisement.

skyorbit
05-07-2010, 08:52 PM
Rand needs to be spending $100,000 on each of these commercials.

He needs another $1 Million right now, not $100,000.

Tracy

Lord Xar
05-07-2010, 08:56 PM
Got this report:

wow. This needs to be turned around fast. Radio and TV.

Apparently, people are not hearing that Dobson turned around his endorsement and is now in Rand's camp. I think perhaps calls need to be made to local radios stations and news stations so they can mention it in their news reports.

Chieftain1776
05-07-2010, 08:59 PM
wow. This needs to be turned around fast. Radio and TV.

Apparently, people are not hearing that Dobson turned around his endorsement and is now in Rand's camp. I think perhaps calls need to be made to local radios stations and news stations so they can mention it in their news reports.

Such a tough choice. Whether to run the run the Dobson ad through the rest of the primary or new "Machine ad".

Lord Xar
05-07-2010, 09:06 PM
Such a tough choice. Whether to run the run the Dobson ad through the rest of the primary or new "Machine ad".

I'd say neither....

I think a simple hard hitting 10 seconds of animation or serious announcer voice saying something like, then a close up of Ron.

"Trey Greyson and DC insiders lied to Dobson to get his Endorsement"
"Now a private funded group with ties to the Greyson campaign are spreading lies with 100K in ad buys. Despciable!"

Pan to Rand Paul.

"Dobson now endorses me. I am for the sanctity of life, I am for coal, I am for what is best for this state and you.... jobs, balance budgets, tax payer pledge, secure borders and most of all. Honesty & Integrity. Stand with me, vote for me, and lets clean up washington.... now"

TheConstitutionLives
05-07-2010, 11:06 PM
I'd say neither....

I think a simple hard hitting 10 seconds of animation or serious announcer voice saying something like, then a close up of Ron.

"Trey Greyson and DC insiders lied to Dobson to get his Endorsement"
"Now a private funded group with ties to the Greyson campaign are spreading lies with 100K in ad buys. Despciable!"

Pan to Rand Paul.

"Dobson now endorses me. I am for the sanctity of life, I am for coal, I am for what is best for this state and you.... jobs, balance budgets, tax payer pledge, secure borders and most of all. Honesty & Integrity. Stand with me, vote for me, and lets clean up washington.... now"

NO WAY. Do NOT put "RON" in one of the ads. The guy just polled a horrible 6 percent for gop president nominee. So NO. No Ron.

Lord Xar
05-08-2010, 12:09 AM
NO WAY. Do NOT put "RON" in one of the ads. The guy just polled a horrible 6 percent for gop president nominee. So NO. No Ron.

I meant "rand". I got Ron Paul on the brain so much, Ron just comes out....!! lol