PDA

View Full Version : Does Blumenthal have a campaign website?

sb10
05-07-2010, 12:41 PM
Maybe I'm having a bad google day but I just can't find one - I want to start looking at him and Dodd and figure out how to present Schiff against them.

Jeremy
05-07-2010, 12:43 PM
I don't even think he has campaign signs, bumper stickers, etc.

Ron_Paul_For_Connecticut
05-07-2010, 12:45 PM
Yes; www.richardblumenthal.com

sb10
05-07-2010, 12:59 PM
Yes; www.richardblumenthal.com

Thanks a bunch!

I can already see - Blumenthal wants to sue prosperity into existence. :confused:

Why is lately that I get the feeling that the only jobs that pay anything substantial anymore are the ones in which you work to screw others?!?

enoch150
05-07-2010, 01:45 PM
Thanks a bunch!

I can already see - Blumenthal wants to sue prosperity into existence. :confused:

Why is lately that I get the feeling that the only jobs that pay anything substantial anymore are the ones in which you work to screw others?!?

LOL. Ironically, I read in the paper this morning that Blumenthal is looking to sue Craigslist for promoting prostitution or something like that. So Blumenthal doesn't even want people to make money by screwing others.

sb10
05-07-2010, 02:41 PM
LOL. Ironically, I read in the paper this morning that Blumenthal is looking to sue Craigslist for promoting prostitution or something like that. So Blumenthal doesn't even want people to make money by screwing others.

I've got to tell you - YOU MADE MY DAY!!! :D

Au-H2O
05-08-2010, 12:25 AM

Hahahaha.