PDA

View Full Version : BBC Lies

Give me liberty
06-07-2007, 09:22 AM
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/americas/6725393.stm

Follicle race

As I say, Mr Paul will not win and nor will Mr Kucinich but to describe them as mavericks is to miss the point of these men: they are keepers of the consciences of their respective parties.

Ok BBC how do you explain the internet support? or the ron paul money shine,Rise?

BBC has always been bais.

What do you think of the bbc article?

ARealConservative
06-07-2007, 09:31 AM
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/americas/6725393.stm

Follicle race

As I say, Mr Paul will not win and nor will Mr Kucinich but to describe them as mavericks is to miss the point of these men: they are keepers of the consciences of their respective parties.

Ok BBC how do you explain the internet support? or the ron paul money shine,Rise?

BBC has always been bais.

What do you think of the bbc article?

I think you shouldn't bite the hand that feeds you.

That is about as poisitive of an article as I have seen from mainstream press. It's basically saying he can't win because people are too ignorant.

qednick
06-07-2007, 09:32 AM
I think this one has already been posted here. However, for those that haven't yet done so, you can actually post comments on this article. ;)

IRO-bot
06-07-2007, 09:45 AM
Tell that to my fiance. She refuses to vote untill after it actually "means" something.

I told her it won't mean anything until you stand up and vote.

wwycher
06-07-2007, 09:46 AM
The British government is the promoter of globalism, of course they are going call Dr. Paul out of step and irrelevant. The propaganda machines are our mortal enemy. If we keep yelling the truth long enough, they will have to deal with us.
Although, we need to watch out, the Arkansas Dept. of Homeland Security just
called anti-war demonstators possible terrorist along with gay activists and enviromentalists. Which means they can call you an enemy of the state and arrest you with no charges and hold you for an infinite period of time. ADHS received alot of critism, so they took it off.
We need fight the MSM with everything we have got. Yell, as loud as you can. If we don't, we will end up like China. China is the global model for us. Think about the amount of goods China produces as compared to the cost.
Sorry for getting off topic, but we can't expect anything else from MSM anywhere in the world.
Viva La Ron Paul Revolution!

Delivered4000
06-07-2007, 09:48 AM
If you read the full article though it does say that he's one of the rare 'authentic' candidates, and the writer goes ahead and calls Hillary and Romney 'inauthentic'.

Mattsa
06-07-2007, 10:57 AM
I think you shouldn't bite the hand that feeds you.

That is about as poisitive of an article as I have seen from mainstream press. It's basically saying he can't win because people are too ignorant.

I'm afraid the good old days of BBC impartiality are long gone. The BBC has become very politicised. It is run by the kind of muesli chewing, doo gooder, woolly headed liberals who wouldn't understand sefr determination, self responsibility and freedom if it bounced off their own heads. I hate the BBC!

qednick
06-07-2007, 11:01 AM
I'm afraid the good old days of BBC impartiality are long gone. The BBC has become very politicised. It is run by the kind of muesli chewing, doo gooder, woolly headed liberals who wouldn't understand sefr determination, self responsibility and freedom if it bounced off their own heads. I hate the BBC!

Yup. I think Peruvian knitted hats are now part of the BBC uniform. :D