PDA

View Full Version : Conservative Media Blackout on Audit the Fed process

AuH20
05-07-2010, 08:47 AM
It's very telling. Aside from Beck, no one touches this topic with a ten foot pole. Nothing from Hannity. Nothing from Limbaugh. Nothing from Hot Air and other "Conservative" blogs. If they truly were interested in turning back the tide of big government, they'd fix their sights on the spring of evil in this country, namely the Fed.

Southron
05-07-2010, 08:50 AM
I'm sure most of them realize that the Fed allows us to continue our interventionist foreign policy.

Carole
05-07-2010, 09:00 AM
So I noticed. No surprise here though.

The Neo'Conservative media is progressive, too. :(

Bruno
05-07-2010, 09:01 AM
I'm sure most of them realize that the Fed allows us to continue our interventionist foreign policy.

I'm not sure they would care about that, unfortunately. That might actually be an encouragement to continue allowing the Fed to wield even more power.

AuH20
05-07-2010, 09:12 AM
We need more of this!!

YouTube - Glenn Beck & The Federal Reserve Bank: Money Masters, Control Congress and Us (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VB9zQud9hRw)

YouTube - Glenn Beck: The Fed needs to be shut down (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nm3QRPy3Qaw&feature=related)

The Deacon
05-07-2010, 09:32 AM
"Hot Air", which is a joke although I post there, had a headline ripping on Gary Johnson for some reason, saying "Here's a Republican the Democrats like" or something along those lines. Some especially annoying, dedicated anti-Ron Paul posters there.

jbuttell
05-07-2010, 09:45 AM
Does Glen Beck intentionally try and take something that's complex, and make it even more confusing? You really want to put your guard down with this silly cartoon, assuming a nice easy to digest concept, but then he spews out one hell of a confusing description. He should have just youtubed it and played back one of the existing, more successful explanations.

RM918
05-07-2010, 11:56 AM
"Hot Air", which is a joke although I post there, had a headline ripping on Gary Johnson for some reason, saying "Here's a Republican the Democrats like" or something along those lines. Some especially annoying, dedicated anti-Ron Paul posters there.

They call Palin 'Sarah Cuda' or 'The Cuda'. It's the football mentality with these guys, Red vs. Blue. They love Palin so very much for kicking the Blues, nothing like policy or principle matters.

Linus
05-07-2010, 12:13 PM
Last time I checked, conservatism was only nominally represented anywhere in the US media, probably in no small part because there is no real meaning attached to the term among young people anymore. It is being held hostage by the Republican party until some folks with brainpower find a way to capture the flag again.

The GOP managed to turn "liberal" into an epithet and the Democrats have managed to make "conservative" simply disappear as a term with any principled definition.