PDA

View Full Version : Gold stock Yahoo message boards

Tim724
06-07-2007, 08:59 AM
Hi,

I just joined this forum yesterday. I am from Baltimore and am working with my local MeetUp group as well as working independently to advance the Ron Paul campaign.

I got a new idea today for another internet strategy.

Post information about Ron Paul on the Yahoo message boards (on Yahoo Finance) for gold mining stocks. These message boards are very active with people who are very conscious about gold, fiat currencies, etc.

Repetitive spamming will annoy people, so I plan on just posting one or two messages a day on various gold stock message boards. I also follow the stock market and many gold stocks, so I can include relevant information in my posts so they don't come off as spam.

Some gold mining stock symbols are: AEM, GFI, NXG, ABX, NEM, GG, AU, HMY, AUY, MDG, IAG, GOLD. So you just go to Yahoo Finance, look up the stock symbol, then click on message boards. For some reason, not all stocks have a message board. Also, you do have to be logged in with a Yahoo username and password to post.

Anyway, just another idea.

Tim

CurtisLow
06-07-2007, 09:34 AM
Great idea! Yeah gold forum is ideal for those in the market. Ron and gold kind of go together. No worthless cash!

Welcome to the RP forum! Glad to have ya!