PDA

View Full Version : SPLIT: Trey Grayson trying to Steal Election

lordindra3
05-06-2010, 04:26 PM
What is mommy smoking? There has litterally been 4 or 5 polls out this week alone saying that Rand is between 20 and 12 points and she is touting the 50/50 poll Grayson has been touting. What a joke, huh???

Lastly, I know this is a swift boat add, but its nothing new, same old thing that Grayson has already advertised, so its nothing that will "shake things up"! Besides, ever since the last Bush Kerry campaign/ ever since the 04 and 06 election cycles, the traditional attack/negative ads have actually been not working, historically. Dont know why, but the guy who stays positive the most is actually the guy who seems to win. Just look at Bob McDonnel and Creigh Deeds... Deeds went negative even when the early polls were in his favor and he lost miserably!

RonPaulFanInGA
05-06-2010, 04:28 PM
edit

lordindra3
05-06-2010, 04:32 PM
Again about Mommy- She keeps touting Grayson's internal poll which has NUMEROUSLY been reported to be a push poll as the REAL poll in this race, yet she never mentions the other 4-5 polls with consistent numbers and she never mentions the fact that Grayson's poll has been reported to be a push poll. Its funny because at least Johnson's push poll actually had Johnson ahead every time, yet Grayson cant even break above the lead! What a joke Grayson and Mommy is.

Why doesnt Grayson stop being such as selfish ass hole and drop out with dignity instead of hurting his fellow GOP member? These people are really sick... I bet if this situation was reverse that Dr. Paul would have dropped out by now. What an asshole they are.

MRoCkEd
05-06-2010, 04:33 PM
I don't give a FUCK about that crazy mommy bitch with a blog no one reads.

Did you read the OP? A third party is funding hundreds of thousands of attack ads! That's what we should be worried about!

Flash
05-06-2010, 04:36 PM
What is mommy smoking? There has litterally been 4 or 5 polls out this week alone saying that Rand is between 20 and 12 points and she is touting the 50/50 poll Grayson has been touting. What a joke, huh???

Not surprising. She has been doing that with Bill Johnson since this race began. The people that visit those kinds of blogs are there to get the viewpoint of Lisa and not a fair analysis so its best to ignore them. After Rand wins the primary, Trey will endorse him, and Trey will become another piece of shit just like Bill Johnson. Then she'll begin promoting the moderate Mongiardo over Rand Paul for the general.

Note: We should actively be promoting sites like BlueGrassBulletin (http://www.bluegrassbulletin.com/). Marcus Carey has been fair to Rand Paul & Trey Grayson since the beginning.

Chieftain1776
05-06-2010, 04:37 PM
I don't give a FUCK about that crazy mommy bitch with a blog no one reads.

Did you read the OP? A third party is funding hundreds of thousands of attack ads! That's what we should be worried about!

^This times 1000!^ :rolleyes:

Cowlesy
05-06-2010, 04:39 PM
Again about Mommy- She keeps touting Grayson's internal poll which has NUMEROUSLY been reported to be a push poll as the REAL poll in this race, yet she never mentions the other 4-5 polls with consistent numbers and she never mentions the fact that Grayson's poll has been reported to be a push poll. Its funny because at least Johnson's push poll actually had Johnson ahead every time, yet Grayson cant even break above the lead! What a joke Grayson and Mommy is.

Why doesnt Grayson stop being such as selfish ass hole and drop out with dignity instead of hurting his fellow GOP member? These people are really sick... I bet if this situation was reverse that Dr. Paul would have dropped out by now. What an asshole they are.

Stop fretting about that blogger, lordindra3. She is inconsequential, and you only serve to get yourself all in a dither by reading her blog.

lordindra3
05-06-2010, 04:40 PM
RPFaninGA- Yeah, I just read your sentence on Mommy and I could not have said it better. I just soooo bad want to say it outloud every time but I hate that Im banned.

Its funny how she talks about being such a loving Christian and yet I have never heard of any body interested in politics with such blind hatred for someone. First I thought she just didnt trust Paul, but she loved Palin the most. Then I found out that her love for Johnson and hatred for Paul outweighed her admiration for Palin. But I always thought that she loved Johnson more than she hated Paul, but then THAT was just trumped and I am shocked. Then when she started supporting Grayson when she couldnt trash him any more, I was even more shocked. I dont even have to repeat what you said that trumps her hypocracy, but I swear to God that I would bet litterally $5k of my money right now that if the Pope came out and supported Paul, she would stop being a Catholic. I will bet you anything. She litterally has a blind, irrational hatred for Rand Paul and I dont get it. She litterally pulls at strings to find anything to hate him. When I first spoke to her she said she actually wanted to support Paul over Johnson AND Grayson and that his supposed support of Ron Paul's congressional anti Roe/Wade legislation was the only thing getting in her way of supporting Rand. She even told me privately that if Rand was to clear that up, that she would consider supporting him. Well, long story short, she now will find any single reason, including him wearing the wrong tie to hate the good Dr. Lord have mercey on her black soul!

phesoge
05-06-2010, 04:57 PM
RPFaninGA- Yeah, I just read your sentence on Mommy and I could not have said it better. I just soooo bad want to say it outloud every time but I hate that Im banned.

Its funny how she talks about being such a loving Christian and yet I have never heard of any body interested in politics with such blind hatred for someone. First I thought she just didnt trust Paul, but she loved Palin the most. Then I found out that her love for Johnson and hatred for Paul outweighed her admiration for Palin. But I always thought that she loved Johnson more than she hated Paul, but then THAT was just trumped and I am shocked. Then when she started supporting Grayson when she couldnt trash him any more, I was even more shocked. I dont even have to repeat what you said that trumps her hypocracy, but I swear to God that I would bet litterally $5k of my money right now that if the Pope came out and supported Paul, she would stop being a Catholic. I will bet you anything. She litterally has a blind, irrational hatred for Rand Paul and I dont get it. She litterally pulls at strings to find anything to hate him. When I first spoke to her she said she actually wanted to support Paul over Johnson AND Grayson and that his supposed support of Ron Paul's congressional anti Roe/Wade legislation was the only thing getting in her way of supporting Rand. She even told me privately that if Rand was to clear that up, that she would consider supporting him. Well, long story short, she now will find any single reason, including him wearing the wrong tie to hate the good Dr. Lord have mercey on her black soul!

Im a practing Roman Catholic, and she is one of the CHRATHOLICS which is what I like to call them. They are basicly NEOCONS EVANGELICAL type catholics who want the Government to force their beliefs on people. They disgust me, and are a horrible misrepresentation of catholicism. Whenever I here her or one of them speak I need to immediately go listen to Thomas Woods, who is a catholic for some intelligent words.

Michigan11
05-06-2010, 04:59 PM
Anyone who is a known as "mommy" ... wtf that sounds so fuckin stupid, I wouldn't read it and have never looked at it because of that name. Who gives a fuck about this "blogger", nobody fucking cares.

IF I was a moderator I would delete any thread/post with "m****" in it! FUCK!

EDIT: again anything with "M****" sounds so fu*king stupid it makes this forum look like a joke and can't be taken serious. This so called "blogger" from the sounds of it is prolly 400 lbs. and useless as....

Inflation
05-06-2010, 05:33 PM
Mommy is our comic relief! Sure she seems like a hypocrite for claiming to be Catholic, and then turning around and lying about everything from Bill Johnson's poll numbers to Rand Paul's position on life, but that's just how she trolls.

http://www.marlerblog.com/uploads/image/church%20lady.jpg

Enjoy the spectacle of Genuine Graashole making a laughingstock out of herself and her latest candidate du jour.